Fox News Enjoying Resurgence Amid AP/Rosen Phone Records Scandal

"Resurgence"? Fox has been #1 for the last decade.

If you read the article, it was down last year in viewership. Still #1, but down in viewership. I call that a resurgence. Whatever the case may be, when one news channel continuously outperforms six, you know the liberal MSM is trash. Title of OP changed to encourage clarity.

They may have regained viewers that may have left after the last election but "resurgence" is hardly a proper term. They were always #1.

I know. Check the header in post #1.

The key word is network news numbnuts. About 22.1 million people tune in to one of the three network nightly newscasts. At an average of about 7 million per newscast this dwarfs any show Fox news airs.

Key here is, when you compare them to Fox News individually, they fall extremely short. Trying to cover for them? Nielsen ratings don't lie.

Please show me a Fox News program that averages 7 million people per show. Are you dense?

Huh? I never said such a thing. Even so, what network averages 7 million per show?

FOX news viewers are like football fans. They couldn't give a shit as long as they can wear a #1 foam finger. They actually root for a cable entertainment channel and feel the thrill of victory if they win the paltry cable rankings.

23% of the adult population considers FOX to be a legitimate news source. Not enough, dummies.

FOX news viewers are like football fans. They couldn't give a shit as long as they can wear a #1 foam finger. They actually root for a cable entertainment channel and feel the thrill of victory if they win the paltry cable rankings.

23% of the adult population considers FOX to be a legitimate news source. Not enough, dummies.

Same sorts of people who follow things like box office receipts.

I wonder how many Libs get their news from the John Stewart or Colbert show.Or how many of them
consider them news shows.

What crimes were committed?

Answer the question.

Already been answered, s0n.

Wow, the left wingers are in meltdown over this. You post clear evidence that Fox is leading and they have all kinds of spin as to why it really isn't so. Then, yeah it's really so but it's not important because...um...well..they dont have a liberal cool audience and those are the only people who really count. You know, the people who tune in to Rachel Maddow for their news and information.

Then it's, so who committed which felonies? To be followed by, They can only have committed crimes if a judge and jury found them guilty so they must all be innocent. To be followed by, BOOSH!

Answer the question.

Wow, the left wingers are in meltdown over this. You post clear evidence that Fox is leading and they have all kinds of spin as to why it really isn't so. Then, yeah it's really so but it's not important because...um...well..they dont have a liberal cool audience and those are the only people who really count. You know, the people who tune in to Rachel Maddow for their news and information.

Then it's, so who committed which felonies? To be followed by, They can only have committed crimes if a judge and jury found them guilty so they must all be innocent. To be followed by, BOOSH!

:razz: You mean all 80 of them?

FOX News is number 1 in the cable ratings and has been for a long time and when you have big stories or breaking news the cable networks are where people tend go to and again FOX tends to be the number 1 network people go for news in these situations last when ever there is a poll asking which news network do you trust the most FOX tends to come out on top of those so it seems there doing more than just appealing to the partisan right as their critics like to claim.

Considering that both FAUX Nooze and CNN got it wrong on major stories TWICE, I'm wondering why anyone would consider them to be good news sources on breaking news?

Remember the screw up when both FAUX and CNN were screaming that the SC found Obamacare to be unconstitutional?

Or................how about a couple of days after the Boston Marathon bombing when both FAUX and CNN were reporting that "two brown skinned males had been taken into custody", when in fact no such thing had happened, and it wasn't until the following night that one of the bombers was killed in a shootout, and the following day they took the second into custody?

Is that how FAUX "gets it right" and is "most trusted"?

Answer the question.

:razz: You mean all 80 of them?

I mean seriously, liberals asking me what crimes were committed, when you have a PC/laptop/smartphone/tablet capable of accessing the wealth of knowledge that is the internet, is pretty lazy and stupid. Before asking me stupid questions, look it up.

:eusa_whistle:

TK,

Please, take your chin off of my ball sack. I don't consider you an equal. Your comments are growing lamer by the day.

What fucking crime was committed?

When has a liberal ever said that John Stewart produces a news show?

Please.....eat shit.

Last edited:
TK,

Please, take your chin off of my ball sack. I don't consider you an equal. Your comments are growing lamer by the day.

When has. Liberal ever said that John Stewart produces a news show?

Please.....eat shit.

Here lately, Jon Stewart has been joking that his show ISN'T really a news show, because a lot of the conservatives have been saying liberals get their news from him and Colbert.

TK,

When has. Liberal ever said that John Stewart produces a news show?

Please.....eat shit.

Here lately, Jon Stewart has been joking that his show ISN'T really a news show, because a lot of the conservatives have been saying liberals get their news from him and Colbert.

They do. Hell I watch them both for their humor and because often they do a better job of reporting than ANY news outlet. They absolutely destroyed the Occupy movement in one of their bits.

Seems a fair question to ask as far as I'm concerned since Libs think Hannity and O'Reilly's shows are news shows.

Ratings-2013-1st-Qtr.jpg

News Corpse » Ratings:

Forum List

Back