Fox News Enjoying Resurgence Amid AP/Rosen Phone Records Scandal

Giving confidential information to non governmental entities. And that's just for starters. Making false statements, etc.

And now we have the DOJ investigating the DOJ. :rofl: :rofl:

It now appears that Steadman Holder lied to Congress with his testimony. It has been decided. Holder will be the "sacrificial lamb" to fall on his sword for Barry.

Just a matter of time. Lois Lerner will fall on her sword (and sink into the sunset with millions of taxpayer dollars) and Holder will do the same...

"My life for you! My life for you!!" - Trashcan man Stephen King's "The Stand"

the kenyan messiah must be protected at all costs, He must never be held responsible for anything. He is above normal humans, he is the kenyan messiah----the first half black president-------he must go down in history as a wonderful wizard who saved the world from the evil rich, the evil corporations, the evil GOP, and the evil white devils.

And now we have the DOJ investigating the DOJ. :rofl: :rofl:

It now appears that Steadman Holder lied to Congress with his testimony. It has been decided. Holder will be the "sacrificial lamb" to fall on his sword for Barry.

Just a matter of time. Lois Lerner will fall on her sword (and sink into the sunset with millions of taxpayer dollars) and Holder will do the same...

the kenyan messiah must be protected at all costs, He must never be held responsible for anything. He is above normal humans, he is the kenyan messiah----the first half black president-------he must go down in history as a wonderful wizard who saved the world from the evil rich, the evil corporations, the evil GOP, and the evil white devils.

You are spot on here. The left must insure that Barry goes down in history as the "first" and they MUST protect that legacy at ALL COSTS.

I have wondered many times how it is that the left can claim such "intelligence" yet be so damned STUPID when it comes to this guy. He comes from nowhere. Has never accomplished a damn thing in his life, had his education paid for by "persons unknown", never held a "regular job", mentored by communist pukes, sat in a radical leftist church for 20 years (and never heard a sermon), has pals that are known domestic terrorists, in his short Senate term voted "present" more than any other Senator - couldn't have that silly job getting in the way of a presidential run, don't you know; and STILL they think that this clown is "on the level".

Stupid.

You are spot on here. The left must insure that Barry goes down in history as the "first" and they MUST protect that legacy at ALL COSTS.

I have wondered many times how it is that the left can claim such "intelligence" yet be so damned STUPID when it comes to this guy. He comes from nowhere. Has never accomplished a damn thing in his life, had his education paid for by "persons unknown", never held a "regular job", mentored by communist pukes, sat in a radical leftist church for 20 years (and never heard a sermon), has pals that are known domestic terrorists, in his short Senate term voted "present" more than any other Senator - couldn't have that silly job getting in the way of a presidential run, don't you know; and STILL they think that this clown is "on the level".

Stupid.

Wait..........................I thought you conservatives all thought Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim who supports Sharia law? How can he be all that if he's been sitting in a Christian church for the past 20 years?

Dave Chappelle would have a field day with this crap. How dare that blackie AG execute a lawfully obtained search warrant without informing the good white folks at FOX News! Who does he think he is?

ABikerSailorsez:
...sitting in a Christian church for the past 20 years?
if you believ.........,oooops FEEEEL that was a christin church i have a huge concrete dam in N. Arizona i'll sell you real cheap !!

just because you rowed a boat across an open cess pool don't make you a "sailor" :up:

ABikerSailorsez:
if you believ.........,oooops FEEEEL that was a christin church i have a huge concrete dam in N. Arizona i'll sell you real cheap !!

just because you rowed a boat across an open cess pool don't make you a "sailor" :up:

Ok.......................I'm gonna call you out..................provide a link that proves different about Obama.

Me? Never rowed a boat across an open cesspool.................spent the time working on a ship that got me across the Atlantic, the Med, and even down the Red Sea into the Persian Gulf.

What have you got?

Ailes knows exactly who is watching Fox News each day, and he is adept at playing to their darkest fears in the age of Obama. The network’s viewers are old, with a median age of 65: Ads cater to the immobile, the infirm and the incontinent, with appeals to join class action hip-replacement lawsuits, spots for products like Colon Flow and testimonials for the services of Liberator Medical (“Liberator gave me back the freedom I haven’t had since I started using catheters”). The audience is also almost exclusively white – only 1.38 percent of viewers are African-American. “Roger understands audiences,” says Rollins, the former Reagan consultant. “He knew how to target, which is what Fox News is all about.” The typical viewer of Hannity, to take the most stark example, is a pro-business (86 percent), Christian conservative (78 percent), Tea Party-backer (75 percent) with no college degree (66 percent), who is over age 50 (65 percent), supports the NRA (73 percent), doesn’t back gay rights (78 percent) and thinks government “does too much” (84 percent). “He’s got a niche audience and he’s programmed to it beautifully,” says a former News Corp. colleague. “He feeds them exactly what they want to hear.”

Who watches Fox News?

The onetime Nixon operative has created the most profitable propaganda machine in history. Inside America's Unfair and Imbalanced Network.

How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory | Rolling Stone

Ailes knows exactly who is watching Fox News each day, and he is adept at playing to their darkest fears in the age of Obama. The network’s viewers are old, with a median age of 65: Ads cater to the immobile, the infirm and the incontinent, with appeals to join class action hip-replacement lawsuits, spots for products like Colon Flow and testimonials for the services of Liberator Medical (“Liberator gave me back the freedom I haven’t had since I started using catheters”). The audience is also almost exclusively white – only 1.38 percent of viewers are African-American. “Roger understands audiences,” says Rollins, the former Reagan consultant. “He knew how to target, which is what Fox News is all about.” The typical viewer of Hannity, to take the most stark example, is a pro-business (86 percent), Christian conservative (78 percent), Tea Party-backer (75 percent) with no college degree (66 percent), who is over age 50 (65 percent), supports the NRA (73 percent), doesn’t back gay rights (78 percent) and thinks government “does too much” (84 percent). “He’s got a niche audience and he’s programmed to it beautifully,” says a former News Corp. colleague. “He feeds them exactly what they want to hear.”

Who watches Fox News?

The onetime Nixon operative has created the most profitable propaganda machine in history. Inside America's Unfair and Imbalanced Network.

How Roger Ailes Built the Fox News Fear Factory | Rolling Stone

Rolling Stone? Are you kidding me with that?

ABikerSailorsez:

Ok.......................I'm gonna call you out..................provide a link that proves different about Obama.

Me? Never rowed a boat across an open cesspool.................spent the time working on a ship that got me across the Atlantic, the Med, and even down the Red Sea into the Persian Gulf.

What have you got?

A boatload of common sense.

Since when does Fox news have higher ratings than network news?

Since 2001?

2012 Ratings: Fox News Number One For 11 Straight Years - TVNewser

The key word is network news numbnuts. About 22.1 million people tune in to one of the three network nightly newscasts. At an average of about 7 million per newscast this dwarfs any show Fox news airs.
You realize you are comparing apples and 42nd street sluts, right? Fox being he apple and all.

Network News is given free, over the airwaves. Which means that they get a very, very specific audience. The low information voter, or as I like to classify them. The fucking morons.

The only reason that the left have as many people in their camp as they do is because the broadcast networks are wholly liberal, and spoon feed their agenda to those who can afford it.

Meaning that when they need to buy some votes, the information goes out on those networks first.

Put a free broadcast of FoxNews out there and it would probably kick your liberal ass six ways to Sunday. But I'll concede inertia is a bitch to overcome.

No offense, but... people still watch TV? I thought it was agreed upon that all the major 24-hour news networks were only for humor's sake.

In all seriousness though, only 2 million people watch FNC, and only 22 million people watch NBC/ABC/CBS. That leaves almost 300 million people who aren't watching any of those channels, or give them a cursory glance at best (I'm certain that those average numbers aren't the same people all the time). So where are they getting their news from?

I'd guess the Internet. I want to see the highest-trafficked news websites. As an example, at its highest, Politco.com had 11 million unique hits a month, and now averages almost 7 million (at least according to Wikipedia, so take that how you will). Considering I consider them non-biased, I'll take them over one of those other guys any day. If you assume all 2 million people who watch FNC are the same, then a lot of those 7 million probably click on Politico... what, once a day? Once a week?

(As an aside, the Patriot Act gives such a loose definition of terrorism that, technically, getting records and phone-tapping said whistleblowers wasn't illegal. Doesn't make it right, but it's not illegal.)

...yeah? So? Welcome to journalistic warfare. They'll do what they have to in order to stay ahead. I'd expect nothing less of them, or any other of the news stations.

Furthermore, remember that all is rosy until it's done to you. No one on the left said anything about the IRS thing until it turned out that AP news sources were being tapped, then all the outrage happened.

(Ironically, being highly suspicious of both sides means the President is truly showing equality. :p )

Considering that both FAUX Nooze and CNN got it wrong on major stories TWICE, I'm wondering why anyone would consider them to be good news sources on breaking news?

Remember the screw up when both FAUX and CNN were screaming that the SC found Obamacare to be unconstitutional?

Or................how about a couple of days after the Boston Marathon bombing when both FAUX and CNN were reporting that "two brown skinned males had been taken into custody", when in fact no such thing had happened, and it wasn't until the following night that one of the bombers was killed in a shootout, and the following day they took the second into custody?

Is that how FAUX "gets it right" and is "most trusted"?
So can you name any news network that never makes mistakes from time to time? FOX and CNN since you decided to trash them as well get it right far more than they get it wrong I notice you didn't mention MSNBC and there multiple tape editing mistakes and I'm being generous calling those mistakes.

You know................even MSNBC makes mistakes in their reporting, but they have this habit of correcting it whenever they see they are wrong.

I've yet to hear FAUX Nooze or CNN broadcast a retraction of what they'd said about either subject I've just brought up.

Interestingly enough, MSNBC were smart enough to get the real information before broadcasting it to the public, and kept the story true.

What did FAUX Nooze or CNN do? They just muddied the waters.

Fox News, CNN and the AP got it wrong. MSNBC may not have gotten it wrong in their straight news stories (I'm too lazy to look it up) but the MSNBC personalities certainly got it wrong by blaming the NRA and disgruntled Tea Party members for the Boston bombing. Needless to say, MSNBC didn't exactly cover its self with glory with all the conspiracy theories floating around the network before facts came out. Also, there were apologies made for some videos that MSNBC reedited but they did not apologize for ALL the videos that have been edited in a way to buttress a liberal agenda.

Last edited:
Considering that both FAUX Nooze and CNN got it wrong on major stories TWICE, I'm wondering why anyone would consider them to be good news sources on breaking news?

Remember the screw up when both FAUX and CNN were screaming that the SC found Obamacare to be unconstitutional?

Or................how about a couple of days after the Boston Marathon bombing when both FAUX and CNN were reporting that "two brown skinned males had been taken into custody", when in fact no such thing had happened, and it wasn't until the following night that one of the bombers was killed in a shootout, and the following day they took the second into custody?

Is that how FAUX "gets it right" and is "most trusted"?
So can you name any news network that never makes mistakes from time to time? FOX and CNN since you decided to trash them as well get it right far more than they get it wrong I notice you didn't mention MSNBC and there multiple tape editing mistakes and I'm being generous calling those mistakes.

You know................even MSNBC makes mistakes in their reporting, but they have this habit of correcting it whenever they see they are wrong.

I've yet to hear FAUX Nooze or CNN broadcast a retraction of what they'd said about either subject I've just brought up.

Interestingly enough, MSNBC were smart enough to get the real information before broadcasting it to the public, and kept the story true.

What did FAUX Nooze or CNN do? They just muddied the waters.

They reported what there sources told them when they found out their sources were wrong they corrected it on air. I'm going to quote a line from a movie few if any here will probably remember besides me but it's very fitting the movie was Blue Thunder and the line was this.
Son your supposed to be stupid don't abuse the privilege.

Forum List

Back