FOX News Guest: "Strip Search All 18-28 Year Old Muslim Men At Airports"

Screw profiling, let's continue random search's with an emphasis on Grandmother's from Duluth. That'll teach 'em!!

Instead of having a bunch of naked Muslim men at the airports, why don't we just ban them from flying altogether. That would solve the problem and we wouldn't have to look at their Muslim butts.

Instead of having a bunch of naked Muslim men at the airports, why don't we just ban them from flying altogether. That would solve the problem and we wouldn't have to look at their Muslim butts.

Send all the free slaves back to Africa after abolishing slavery and ban all Muslim men from flying.

You're just filled with bright ideas, aren't you?

Send all the free slaves back to Africa after abolishing slavery and ban all Muslim men from flying.

You're just filled with bright ideas, aren't you?

That and some very poor humor.:lol:

Funky Arabs video -Jad Choueiri

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4D6hJA846M[/ame]

We are not what you see on CNN or BBC
take a look at us,
we're not bombers
we got the guts.
You're gonna experience, an arab touch with a modern sense.
Now is the timeI came up with the rhyme
to show you what we are not
make you listen to what we got
we got sexy girls, arab beauty that will rock your whole world
loaded guys, you gotta see them when they get their highs.
Dance with us, till the break of dawn,
roll with us come and see the fun
freak with us, sex,
sex, and sun
Funky Arabs turn you on
freak with us, sex,
sex, and sun
Funky Arabs turn you on

2nd verse
you gotta like the sound
exotic beats with a foreign bump
mentality and the grace
the bling-bling world of the glamorous race so
get on the guest list
of the arabic crowd and the modern twist.
you gotta catch the sign
stand up in the line
we'll make you see how hot we can be under the spot
we got sexy girls, arab beauty that will rock your whole world
loaded guys, you gotta see them when they get their highs.
freak with us, sex,
sex, and sun
Funky Arabs turn you on
freak with us, sex,
sex, and sun
Funky Arabs turn you on
that you mean
take the lead
shake the beat
move your feet
in the streeton the street
pick it up now
that you mean
take the lead
shake the beat
move your feetin the street
on the street
Everybody on your feet from Beirut to the World.
you gets what you discovered
arabic color
fly, and cool, fur coats in the summer

Profiling is the Maginot Line of airport security. It presupposes that the ONLY threat to aviation security comes from dark complected young men who speak like Omar Sharif. Believe it or not, there are a lot of idiots who fly on passenger planes. These brain trusts don't understand that corrosives, flammables and combustibles shouldn't be taken aboard airplanes yet it happens more frequently than some people would like to think. There are also other people with different agendas who are clearly a terrorist threat but haven't thought of a way to carry out their actions on a commercial airplane. Do we wait until they try?

My point is that while I agree that security needs to improve, profiling Muslims is a giant step backwards because Muslim extremists are not the ONLY threat to aviation security. There are other threats that fall under the category of unintentional (the passenger who packs flammable liquids) to other non-Muslim radicals who have yet to take action against commercial aviation.

Another point to consider: those who advocate profiling do it on the assumption that it will happen to someone other than themselves, which is why they support it.

Behavior not skin color should be one of the discriminating factors.

Last edited:

Isn't that how the Israelis "profile"?

And quite effectively, too. But that's not what the talking heads on FOXNews are saying: they are specifically talking about so-called "Muslim-looking" men. Patterning behavior works. Problem is that it works too well: TSA behavior screeners typically nab drug smugglers BECAUSE they are exhibiting the behavioral patterns of someone who is trying to sneak something aboard a plane. But that comes with the territory. When you look for suspicious behavior, you will find suspects of all kinds.

Isn't that how the Israelis "profile"?

And quite effectively, too. But that's not what the talking heads on FOXNews are saying: they are specifically talking about so-called "Muslim-looking" men. Patterning behavior works. Problem is that it works too well: TSA behavior screeners typically nab drug smugglers BECAUSE they are exhibiting the behavioral patterns of someone who is trying to sneak something aboard a plane. But that comes with the territory. When you look for suspicious behavior, you will find suspects of all kinds.

That's what I thought and the reason why I was scratching my head when the General said that we should profile like the Israelis ... it just didn't fit with what he was saying.

The guy is an idiot.

Damn I watched it. It will take hours to scrub the panic and fear off of my monitor.

A retired AF general for chrissakes.

Last edited:
Because they all look alike. Duh.

I agree, the white ones, the asian ones, the bosnian ones, the american ones. oh yeah, profiling will work.
Maybe we could make them sew little brown triangles on their clothing. :eusa_eh:

That would make the righty's comfortable. Here is a thought. I wonder if there are Muslim American republicans. That must be a small group. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back