Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
I would consider anyone not Black to be White. Asians are White people, so are Arabs, Persians, American Indians, Eskimos, Slavs, Jews, Scandinavians, Mexicans, Peruvians, and...... Anybody that isn't Black.

Dumbest

As a matter of Anthropology, there are only two races of Humans.

1) African Black People

2) Everybody else.

That is just a fact. Don't believe it? Check it out. Fact.

And, OBTW...... African Black People have the most complicated DNA. Which is why they often have a LOT of trouble finding organ donors. Their DNA is VERY complicated. Much more so than anybody else's.

As far as Jesus being 'White'?

Depends on what you (personally) call White.

I would consider anyone not Black to be White. Asians are White people, so are Arabs, Persians, American Indians, Eskimos, Slavs, Jews, Scandinavians, Mexicans, Peruvians, and...... Anybody that isn't Black.

Now, if she meant Jesus was Teutonic, that might be one thing. But she didn't say that, did she?

She said Jesus was 'White'

So is everybody who isn't Black. Just a fact.

Do I care if you believe me? No. You are probably better off going through life stupid. It would hurt a lot if you were to wake up one day and discover what a waste of skin you are.

NOVA | Does Race Exist?

I am going to start this essay with what may seem to many as an outrageous assertion: There is no such thing as a biological entity that warrants the term "race."

The immediate reaction of most literate people is that this is obviously nonsense. The physician will retort, "What do you mean 'there is no such thing as race'? I see it in my practice everyday!" Jane Doe and John Roe will be equally incredulous. Note carefully, however, that my opening declaration did not claim that "there is no such thing as race." What I said is that there is no "biological entity that warrants the term 'race'." "You're splitting hairs," the reader may retort. "Stop playing verbal games and tell us what you really mean!"

Just days ago Fox news host Megyn Kelly made one of the most asinine statements in TV news history claiming Jesus and Santa were both white.

She since has vanished and has not been hosting her show or posting on twitter. Could it be fox is a going to let Kelly go to show they are a legitimate network like MSNBC that let Bashier go over comments? Or are they going to continue to show they are nothing but a radical biased network that lets their hosts spew all the garbage they want?

Kelly was also very careful not to upset any kids that may have been watching the show at 10:00pm and were also young enough to believe in Santa. She said that's just the way it is...

I kind of liked her and was glad she took Hannity's slot but that whole segment was pretty damn dumb.

The 24 hour networks have a hard time filling 168 hours a week. They all have some stupid programming; Kelly's were dumber than most...

Santa emerged from the St.Nicholas, a 4th Century Bishop of Greek Descent who lived in modern day Turkey. This saint was combined with elements, of Odin, the Father of all the other Gods in Nordic Mythology, and other Germanic traditions well. This combined with the pagan holiday of Yule(celebrated at the same time as Christmas) combined to help form the narrative of Christmas and Santa Claus. The modern santa claus we know today emerged from the Dutch figure Sinterklaas and the British figure Father Christmas. Santa Claus is part of the European tradition. He was conceived by White Men. Of course he isn't real but to say he is a black man is just stupid, it denies the European heritage of the idea of Santa Claus. That is the point.

The effort to strip away the heritage of Christmas and make a Santa for each race is just a way to bastardize and commercialize Christmas even more.

What color is the Tooth Fairy?

My point is, who fucking cares?

I agree. Then what possessed her to say such a stupid thing? The Santa Claus thing was just dumb, but the Jesus comment was almost certainly untrue.

Indeed, too many people place far too much significance on skin color. Why did she have to (1) go there, and (2) say what she said?

I read somewhere where Roger Ailes has to approve every word thats said on that network. Don't know if Megyn has creative license on that show.

Last edited:
Just days ago Fox news host Megyn Kelly made one of the most asinine statements in TV news history claiming Jesus and Santa were both white.

She since has vanished and has not been hosting her show or posting on twitter. Could it be fox is a going to let Kelly go to show they are a legitimate network like MSNBC that let Bashier go over comments? Or are they going to continue to show they are nothing but a radical biased network that lets their hosts spew all the garbage they want?

Kelly was also very careful not to upset any kids that may have been watching the show at 10:00pm and were also young enough to believe in Santa. She said that's just the way it is...

I kind of liked her and was glad she took Hannity's slot but that whole segment was pretty damn dumb.

The 24 hour networks have a hard time filling 168 hours a week. They all have some stupid programming; Kelly's were dumber than most...

You should apply. If there is anyone who could do stupid programming, it would be you.

As a matter of Anthropology, there are only two races of Humans.

1) African Black People

2) Everybody else.

Do I care if you believe me? No. You are probably better off going through life stupid.

irony-ironic.jpg

Not that it makes any difference but Santa is white because he came out northern Europe which is predominately white. I just don't know why anyone would be interested in what color he is.

Last edited:
Obama is White.

Well he's as much White as he is Black.

The whole thing of color just becomes ridiculous. It shouldn't be any different than having blond hair or red hair or black hair. It shouldn't be any different than having different colored eyes, being short or tall, thin or fat, etc. It is just part of physical appearance. We are all the same species. All human.

Fox on the other hand will likely prove once again they are nothing but propaganda and will not fire Kelly.

Why should they fire her? Nothing about the comment by itself was racist. She should be ridiculed for such an idiotic statement, but I'm not sure she should be fired.

You are the idiot for thinking she wasn't right about Santa being White.

But what else do you expect from a Stealers fan?

Fox on the other hand will likely prove once again they are nothing but propaganda and will not fire Kelly.

Why should they fire her? Nothing about the comment by itself was racist. She should be ridiculed for such an idiotic statement, but I'm not sure she should be fired.

You are the idiot for thinking she wasn't right about Santa being White.

But what else do you expect from a Stealers fan?

I meant for saying that Jesus was white, not that Santa is.

And quit trying to make Steelers fans look bad. That's our job. :cool:

What color is the Tooth Fairy?

My point is, who fucking cares?

I agree. Then what possessed her to say such a stupid thing? The Santa Claus thing was just dumb, but the Jesus comment was almost certainly untrue.

Indeed, too many people place far too much significance on skin color. Why did she have to (1) go there, and (2) say what she said?

I read somewhere where Roger Ailes have to approve every word thats said on that network. Don't know if Megyn has creative license on that show.

Monica Crowley had this shit eating grin on her face like she loved it that Meagyn was saying all of that stupid stuff. Then she chimes in with well the original St. Nicholas was Greek! She is a big dummy too.

She is one of the most obnoxious people on the face of the earth. She's married to Alan Colmes, Hannity's old whipping boy.

I read somewhere where Roger Ailes have to approve every word thats said on that network. Don't know if Megyn has creative license on that show.

Monica Crowley had this shit eating grin on her face like she loved it that Meagyn was saying all of that stupid stuff. Then she chimes in with well the original St. Nicholas was Greek! She is a big dummy too.

She is one of the most obnoxious people on the face of the earth. She's married to Alan Colmes, Hannity's old whipping boy.
No she isn't. Her sister is married to Alan.

She is married to Alan Colmes? Now I'm not sure who to feel worse for. Monica Crowley or Alan Colmes?

EDIT: I just looked it up, and S.J. is correct. Whew! They both dodged a bullet there.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back