Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
The Major Divisions of the Human Race

Most anthropologists recognize 3 or 4 basic races of man in existence today. These races can be further subdivided into as many as 30 subgroups.

Ethnographic division into races from Meyers Konversationslexikon of 1885-90 is listing:

Caucasian races (Aryans, Hamites, Semites)

Mongolian races (northern Mongolian, Chinese and Indo-Chinese, Japanese and Korean, Tibetan, Malayan, Polynesian, Maori, Micronesian, Eskimo, American Indian),
Negroid races (African, Hottentots, Melanesians/Papua, “Negrito”, Australian Aborigine, Dravidians, Sinhalese)

Caucasion:
Skull: Dolicephalic(Long-Head),High forehead,Little supraobital development.
Face: Mainly Leptoproscopic( Narrow)Sometimes Meso- or even Euryproscopic, Neither Facial nor alveolar prognathism occurs except among some archaic peoples.
Nose:Long,narrow,high in both root and bridge.

Mongoloid:
Skull: High incidence of Brachycephaly(Short Round Head)
American Indians while Mongoloid are often Dolicephalic.
Foreheads slightly lower than that of the Caucasoid.
No Supraobital development.
Face: Wide and short, projecting cheek bones, Prognathism rare. Shovel shaped incisors common especialy in Asia.
Nose: Mesorine(Low and Broad in both root and bridge.

Negroid:
Skull: usually Dolicephalic, a small minority are Brachycephalic.
Forehead most often high, little supraobital development.
Face: Leproscopic (to a much lesser degree than the Caucasion), Prognathism common in most Negro populations.
Nose: Low & broad in root and bridge with characteristic depression at root.

Another popular division recognizes 4 major races
The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. This is based on a racial classification made by Carleton S. Coon in 1962. There is no universally accepted classification for “race”, however, and its use has been under fire over the last few decades. The United Nations, in a 1950 statement, opted to “drop the term ‘race’ altogether and speak of “ethnic groups”. In this case, there are more than 5,000 ethnic groups in the world, according to a 1998 study published in the Scientific American.

Last edited:
Santa is whatever color you want him to be

Jesus was a person of color

So this guy wasnt from the desert?

jesus-1.gif

When I was growing up I was taught that there were three races. Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid (black,white,asian). Perhaps now we should add Santasoid and Jesusoid as to avoid oid rage.
I personally haven't seen this level of extreme racism since some rodeo clown put on an Obama mask. Seriously, if this "controversy" is an example of racism then we no longer have racism. What we do seem to have is a slow news week and a couple of race baiters who thrive on selective outrage.

Last edited:
First the conservatives declare that "racism" is non-existence... and now they forcefully declare that Santa and Jesus are white!

Fox News host Megyn Kelly has made herself the center of a racial controversy by declaring that Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white.

Could you please give us a name of one conservative who says racism does not exist?

Half the board.

Megyn just tweeted that she's addressing WHITE SANTA GATE tonight.

Megyn Kelly ‏@megynkelly 2m
Tune in tonight at 9p where I will address – brace for it – the SANTA controversy!

First the conservatives declare that "racism" is non-existence... and now they forcefully declare that Santa and Jesus are white!

Fox News host Megyn Kelly has made herself the center of a racial controversy by declaring that Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white.

Forcefully?

I think the problem is you are jealous. Fox has Megan.

megyn-kelly.jpg

MSNBC has Rachel.

rachel-maddow-author-photo---photo-credit-bill-phelps-b367d134f290b46f3e429b532e7ce7e6f7ea81ba-s6-c30.jpg
I'll always go the smart one [Rachel] for my news, thanks.

Forcefully?

I think the problem is you are jealous. Fox has Megan.

megyn-kelly.jpg

MSNBC has Rachel.

rachel-maddow-author-photo---photo-credit-bill-phelps-b367d134f290b46f3e429b532e7ce7e6f7ea81ba-s6-c30.jpg

Would love to see Megyn debate Maddow on ANY issue. Kelly would clean her clock! Maddow only does well surrounded by sychophants.

Megyn Kelly was almost preening that she is big enough to be attacked over nonsense. She's going to milk this phony outrage for all she can get.

Why is Baron Samedi black? How come he's never white, or mexican? If Santa should be a penguin shouldn't the Baron be a gerbil?

Megyn Kelly addressed the silly topic at the start of her show interestingly enough the woman who wrote the Slate article that Kelly and the other's were talking about the other night was invited to be a guest on the show tonight but Slate it seems would not give her the go ahead to appear on FOX. Kelly did have another black woman on who shared the viewpoint of the Slate author as well as a black minister who did not the discussion was polite respectful with no anger or hatred from anyone so for all who tried to blow this up into something it was not you get the EPIC FAIL.

Forum List

Back