Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white

Will Fox Do The Right Thing And Fire Kelly?

• Yes, Fox is a legitimate network and will fire Kelly

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • No, Fox could care less and will let her stay

Votes: 23 95.8%

• Total voters
First the conservatives declare that "racism" is non-existence... and now they forcefully declare that Santa and Jesus are white!

Forcefully?

I think the problem is you are jealous. Fox has Megan.

megyn-kelly.jpg

MSNBC has Rachel.

rachel-maddow-author-photo---photo-credit-bill-phelps-b367d134f290b46f3e429b532e7ce7e6f7ea81ba-s6-c30.jpg

Would love to see Megyn debate Maddow on ANY issue. Kelly would clean her clock! Maddow only does well surrounded by sychophants.

They like that Maddow lies to them and treats them like idiots...

Forcefully?

I think the problem is you are jealous. Fox has Megan.

megyn-kelly.jpg

MSNBC has Rachel.

rachel-maddow-author-photo---photo-credit-bill-phelps-b367d134f290b46f3e429b532e7ce7e6f7ea81ba-s6-c30.jpg

Would love to see Megyn debate Maddow on ANY issue. Kelly would clean her clock! Maddow only does well surrounded by sychophants.

They like that Maddow lies to them and treats them like idiots...
Funny, no one's ever mentioned a lie that Maddow has told.
As a matter of fact, if she misstates anything, she corrects it right away or on the next show.

First the conservatives declare that "racism" is non-existence... and now they forcefully declare that Santa and Jesus are white!

Could you please give us a name of one conservative who says racism does not exist?

Half the board.
Wow that really narrows it down though it would be more accurate to say many on the right here don't believe many of the racism claims made by the left are true not that racism does not exist. For example about a week ago Melissa Hines Perry of MSNBC went on rant about the term Obamacare claiming it was a racist term created by wealthy white men to put themselves above a black man it's claims of racism like this the right rejects not the existence of racism.
MSNBC host: Obamacare a 'wealthy white men' racist word - Washington Times

Fox News host Megyn Kelly has that smarmy anus-twist 0 smile that just turns off normal guys.

I would love to see a Kelly-Maddow debate.
Me too.

I don't think Kelly could do it. There is a required suspension of logic to what she does on Fox. I don't know that she could pull it off in a debate, where she won't be surrounded by sycophants.

You know, I've seen her take on some very tough opponents, including Bill O'Reilly. I'm not sure you know from where you speak. Need I ask the obligatory question: have your ever watched her, say on her daytime show when she talked about the law?

Seems to me a whole lot of people - not necessarily you Betty - are piling on with little or no first hand information and for no better reason than she is on Fox. FNC gives a lot of opportunities and latitude to female anchors, and they do more than just register their opinions.

I don't think Kelly could do it. There is a required suspension of logic to what she does on Fox. I don't know that she could pull it off in a debate, where she won't be surrounded by sycophants.

You know, I've seen her take on some very tough opponents, including Bill O'Reilly. I'm not sure you know from where you speak. Need I ask the obligatory question: have your ever watched her, say on her daytime show when she talked about the law?

Seems to me a whole lot of people - not necessarily you Betty - are piling on with little or no first hand information and for no better reason than she is on Fox. FNC gives a lot of opportunities and latitude to female anchors, and they do more than just register their opinions.

:rofl:

"Including Bill O'Reilly."

[ame=http://youtu.be/cRQKirsCB-E]santa claus is chinese proof - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back