FOX News is slowly divorcing Trump

Wow.....................when Trump first got into office, FOX was carrying serious water for him and put him on damn near every time he called in. They supported all his bullshit for a couple of years.

Then, when it became apparent that Trump was going off the rails, those with a bit of backbone called him out on it, which is when Trump supporters started to fall away from them.

Now? Not even FOX can defend what the current Chump in Chief is doing, which is why Trump conservatives are calling them "fake news". I guess they are doing it because Trump is doing it.

Ya dumb ****.
FUX has been against Trump from the get go.

I wonder what these Liberal news sources are going to do without Donald Trump? The View, Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel Late Night, SNL? What will Liberals do without these trusted sources covering Trump?
Those are dead too.

Wow.....................when Trump first got into office, FOX was carrying serious water for him and put him on damn near every time he called in. They supported all his bullshit for a couple of years.

Then, when it became apparent that Trump was going off the rails, those with a bit of backbone called him out on it, which is when Trump supporters started to fall away from them.

Now? Not even FOX can defend what the current Chump in Chief is doing, which is why Trump conservatives are calling them "fake news". I guess they are doing it because Trump is doing it.
Incorrect...Fox never wanted Trump to win and wasn't happy when he won.
You can't say that 5 hosts make an entire network.

FOX News is successfully walking that fine line between Trump supporters, and the post Trump era. FOX News ~ has slowly begun to give him less air time, instead, we see more stories about Hunter Biden, the Georgia Senate races, AOC, and of course, the traditional slamming of the Liberals. The post Trump era is coming, and FOX News is correctly positioning themselves for 2022. 2024 and beyond.

You know any news station who isn't? And not so successfully, Fox has lost millions of viewers.

God these media people are stupid, hello 70+ million people just voted for Trump earth to Fox News.

FOX News is successfully walking that fine line between Trump supporters, and the post Trump era. FOX News rarely criticizes Trump, but has slowly begun to give him less air time, instead, we see more stories about Hunter Biden, the Georgia Senate races, AOC, and of course, the traditional slamming of the Liberals.

The post Trump era is coming, and FOX News is correctly positioning themselves for 2022. 2024 and beyond. FOX Exec's know "The Donald" faces a mountain of legal and financial woes once he leaves office and his return to politics in 2024 is, at best - doubtful. :bye1:
Fox never wanted Trump to win.
Nobody should have, he's been a complete disaster.

You swine on the left think the era of Trump is over, it's only getting started. The people got a taste of freedom from you government control freaks during Trump's presidency. That does not bode well for you scum.
Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing... you righties love the taste of failure.

FOX News is successfully walking that fine line between Trump supporters, and the post Trump era. FOX News rarely criticizes Trump, but has slowly begun to give him less air time, instead, we see more stories about Hunter Biden, the Georgia Senate races, AOC, and of course, the traditional slamming of the Liberals.

The post Trump era is coming, and FOX News is correctly positioning themselves for 2022. 2024 and beyond. FOX Exec's know "The Donald" faces a mountain of legal and financial woes once he leaves office and his return to politics in 2024 is, at best - doubtful. :bye1:
Elaborate...even though you can't.
I don't need your COVID tale as it is a global issue.

Um no they are crashing and burning so they aren't successfully doing anything other than going right down the tubes. When CNN and MSNBC beat you in the ratings that's not a good thing lol. Everyone I know has deleted the app and blocked the channel from their tv's including me.

Dems get Biden elected, say take that Trump voters...wait for it...then vow to lower my taxes by getting rid of the SALT cap. :auiqs.jpg: Way to teach me a lesson Dems you showed me. :auiqs.jpg:I don't need the tax cut at my sky high income but I'll take it.

You swine on the left think the era of Trump is over, it's only getting started. The people got a taste of freedom from you government control freaks during Trump's presidency. That does not bode well for you scum.
Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing... you righties love the taste of failure.

I'm doing fine at my income, you?

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing...

I am doing great. Country not so well. I bet you used to pretend to care about the debt.

Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, an economy that couldn't hit 3% growth, tariffs that hurt manufacturing...
No non-COVOD information...thanks.
Nothing that no other President has ever done...thanks.

Tariffs...I noticed no change in prices and I do all the shopping.
I bet you were hurting when all of our jobs went to China.
Nope...you didn't give a damn.

In other words, you're full of shit.

You know Brain lives in a slum that no one wants to invest in because he won't say where he lives.

Yep you love all that failure. What a loser. Trump had a trillion dollar deficit pre covid. His moronic tariffs forced the giant farmer bailout. He promised 4-6% gdp growth and couldn't get 3% with a trillion dollar deficit. HUGE FAILURE.

You know Brain lives in a slum that no one wants to invest in because he won't say where he lives.
I'm quite comfortable and have a rather good income. But I don't embrace failure like you do.

They may just be looking down the road with their professional reputation, whatever is left of it.

If they feel that being a Trump sycophant will be toxic in the future, they need to extricate themselves as soon as they can.

No doubt it would take a while, but hell, a more objective cable news network could gain some viewers.

They probably expect that Trump Stink is the kiss of death, long term.

Fox isn't any worse than CNN when it comes to biased bullshit.
They may just be looking down the road with their professional reputation, whatever is left of it.

If they feel that being a Trump sycophant will be toxic in the future, they need to extricate themselves as soon as they can.

No doubt it would take a while, but hell, a more objective cable news network could gain some viewers.

They probably expect that Trump Stink is the kiss of death, long term.

Fox isn't any worse than CNN when it comes to biased bullshit.
Correct, currently. That's why I said "a more objective news network could gain some viewers."

Right now there are a lot of us who have had enough of the advocacy journalism from both ends.

Actually there was a huge distinction to be made...Fox supported the guys fighting to protect and preserve America while CNN and the others were siding with the Change America America Haters.

Yep you love all that failure. What a loser. Trump had a trillion dollar deficit pre covid. His moronic tariffs forced the giant farmer bailout. He promised 4-6% gdp growth and couldn't get 3% with a trillion dollar deficit. HUGE FAILURE.
All time low unemployment.
Commercial and Residential construction and sales exploding.
Supermarkets being built all over the US.

I am doing great. Country not so well. I bet you used to pretend to care about the debt.
I never cared about debt because it seems we never pay it at all.
Whoever is lending us money knows they're not getting it back so they must be getting something else in return.

Forum List

Back