FOX news: The Mar-a-lago search was justified

As I said....I knew Trumpers would dismiss this article as opinion -- when that opinion is contrary to their bias......
And the fact the opinion piece was published on their beloved Fox propaganda network -- I knew Trumpers will just claim "Rupert didn't know" -- "it's his kids fault" - "OAN is better anyway!!" blah blah blah

I bet you were still claiming Saddam had nukes all the way up to 2010....just to avoid having to admit you were wrong and a liberal was right.....
Fox is more open minded than you give them credit for

I bet you were still claiming Saddam had nukes all the way up to 2010....just to avoid having to admit you were wrong and a liberal was right.....
There are still people to this day swearing that Saddam has WMD's.

Colin Powell said something like.... When we find them, it will prove that Saddam was lying all along. And if we don't find them, it just means he hid them very well.

Thank you FINALLY...FOX news.

intears.gif
TOO FUNNY. After telling us for years that Fox is not a legitimate news site, all it takes is one idiot writing an opinion piece telling you what you WANT to believe and now Fox is good as gold!

Not only does the dickwad reveal NOWHERE in his article any new found proof supporting his contention, but goes on to say: "Every legal pundit and pundits pretending to know something about the law have emerged to try and explain what is really happening here." Meantime, those pundits were in many cases legal and constitutional SCHOLARS and former FBI people and not some useless dickwad like the writer of your article who admits to being an attorney working where? You guessed it, right in DC no doubt for the Left.

That is what Tucker and Hannity tell us
The DOJ had been trying for months to get classified documents out of Mar-a-lago. A trump attorney even signed a document that said there were none left there. It was a lie.

Any other private citizen would be in jail right now. The DOJ has been very patient with Trump. But he still incites his cult with anger and lies.

He has a different reason for having classified documents every day. No one really believes his lies.

He has a different reason for having classified documents to every day. No one really believes his lies.
You believe he has lied. You have no evidence for that belief. So, your conjectures and biased views are worthless, like all your posts. Nobody with a functioning brain cell believes anything you post.

You believe he has lied. You have no evidence for that belief. So, your conjectures and biased views are worthless, like all your posts. Nobody with a functioning brain cell believes anything you post.
...Well except that he stands in front of a mirror in his underwear and talks like his idol Donald Trump.

The fact he told 30,000 lies during his presidency,

That’s not a “fact.” You moron.
and thousands about the 2020 election.
Nope. Try again. Try being honest.
Leads one to conclude the truth is abhorrent to Trumps lips.
It’s absolutely abhorrent to the likes of you.

It’s easy for you libtards to claim he lied. It’s much harder for you libtards to prove it. And, of course, if you’re the source for a claim, it would be impossible to assume it’s a truthful claim.

Nice try

But thats merely the opinion of someone named Bradley P Moss

It means nothing
But do you think the other stuff said on Fox news like this was an illegal search,this is a witch hunt, this was a raid with FBI operatives with guns, or that Trump declassified all documents there in his possession, and that all the documents was his personal property, or that the DOJ never subpoenaed him first, or that Trump was cooperating....or that this search was unconstitutional, blah blah blah....was that not just OPINION, as well?

But do you think the other stuff said on Fox news like this was an illegal search,this is a witch hunt, this was a raid with FBI operatives with guns, or that Trump declassified all documents there in his possection, and that all the documents was his personal property, or that the DOJ never subpoenaed him first, or that Trump was cooperating....or that this search was unconstitutiinal, blah blah blah....was not just OPINION, as well?
The voters will decide in the upcoming midterms just how loudly their opinion on the pantyraid is heard.

The voters will decide in the upcoming midterms just how loudly their opinion on the pantyraid is heard.
The search at Mar-a-lago has nothing to do with the mid-terms. Even if the repubs take both the House and Senate...the investigation of trump will continue. If he broke the law....the DOJ will decide if they should indict.

It sounds like to me...the trump businesses are in big trouble. Court cases this fall will decide their fate. All that money that trump has been grifting off his cult will probably end up bailing his businesses out. Stupid trump cult....

The search at Mar-a-lago has nothing to do with the mid-terms. Even if the repubs take both the House and Senate...the investigation of trump will continue. If he broke the law....the DOJ will decide if they should indict.

It sounds like to me...the trump businesses are in big trouble. Court cases this fall will decide their fate. All that money that trump has been grifting off his cult will probably end up bailing his businesses out. Stupid trump cult....
Sure it does.....real Americans, already fed up with Poopeypants and the Puppet Regime, are extremely angry now after the latest Gestapo techniques utilized by the goosestepping left. You rant and babble on about Trump lies, failed businesses, hidden money...when the current occupant of the White House carries all this out and more to record heights.
You are a worn out record and one that, frankly, nobody wants to hear anyway. The midterms are merely the first step in a housecleaning that was begun and interrupted by illegal leftyvirus mailin ballots and other cheating by...as you put it....a cult.
Tick, tick, tick Trumplover.......real investigations are not far off.

Can't you people EVER get trump out of your empty heads !?!?!?
It gets so God damned old hearing you worship his name 24/7 365.

I dont want him back but damn if I'm not considering voting for him if he runs just to explode your empty heads.

I swear if the JWST was placed at your left ear it would never be able to see the right ear because the void in your head is trillions of light years across.
FUCK. Get a life!

Sure it does.....real Americans, already fed up with Poopeypants and the Puppet Regime, are extremely angry now after the latest Gestapo techniques utilized by the goosestepping left. You rant and babble on about Trump lies, failed businesses, hidden money...when the current occupant of the White House carries all this out and more to record heights.
You are a worn out record and one that, frankly, nobody wants to hear anyway. The midterms are merely the first step in a housecleaning that was begun and interrupted by illegal leftyvirus mailin ballots and other cheating by...as you put it....a cult.
Tick, tick, tick Trumplover.......real investigations are not far off.
What was Gestapo about the search?

Can't you people EVER get trump out of your empty heads !?!?!?
It gets so God damned old hearing you worship his name 24/7 365.

I dont want him back but damn if I'm not considering voting for him if he runs just to explode your empty heads.

I swear if the JWST was placed at your left ear it would never be able to see the right ear because the void in your head is trillions of light years across.
FUCK. Get a life!
Can't trump ever stop lying? If he would shut up and stop trying to destroy our democracy...we would gladly ignore him.

Forum List

Back