FOX news: The Mar-a-lago search was justified

In law this would be a "statement against interest" for fox news.

In United States law, a statement against interest is a statement made by a person which places them in a less advantageous position than if they had not made the statement and is, as a consequence, deemed credible as evidence
It is not contrary to the interest of the writer, stupid, to speak his mind.

It is not contrary to the interests of Fox News to allow people to share opinions with which Fox News may not agree.

And the doctrine of “statement against interest” is actually known as a “statement against penal interest.” There is no risk to anyone of having that statement used against them.

So I suppose you could be more wrong. But it would be difficult.

In law this would be a "statement against interest" for fox news.

In United States law, a statement against interest is a statement made by a person which places them in a less advantageous position than if they had not made the statement and is, as a consequence, deemed credible as evidence
We're no in a court of law, moonbat.

And it's still the damnedest thing.

Meh.

Brooklyn has more residents than Wyoming...
Westchester has more residents than Wyoming

Were you to compare the counties in New York, and the entire state of Wyoming in terms of population. Wyoming would come in 10th.

Really? You are with the party that encourages grooming, encourages deadly vaccines, thinks parents are terrorists, and believes there are more than two genders. That is a cult, you moron. and you are part of it

Hysterical much? Trump loves you.

And the doctrine of “statement against interest” is actually known as a “statement against penal interest.” There is no risk to anyone of having that statement used against them.

So I suppose you could be more wrong. But it would be difficult.

Statement against interest holds in both criminal and civil trials.

A person would not normally make a statement against interest because it will put him/her in a disadvantaged position in a proceeding in a trial. For example, any statement in the form of an apology by a person who is involved in an automobile accident is a statement against interest because it represents an admission of liability.

No meltdown....This was inevitable when the lefty Murdoch kids took over the company and put hacks like Eddie Munster Ryan on the board of directors.

Only a matter of time before thy run off guys like Tucker and Gutfeld.
So now it's real news.

Someone pulls an opinion out of their ass and you genuflect like a born again true believer

And you think that earns you a lib attaboy?
As I said....I knew Trumpers would dismiss this article as opinion -- when that opinion is contrary to their bias......
And the fact the opinion piece was published on their beloved Fox propaganda network -- I knew Trumpers will just claim "Rupert didn't know" -- "it's his kids fault" - "OAN is better anyway!!" blah blah blah

I bet you were still claiming Saddam had nukes all the way up to 2010....just to avoid having to admit you were wrong and a liberal was right.....

Forum List

Back