FOX news: The Mar-a-lago search was justified

What was Gestapo about the search?
Hmmm, lets see. Well we could compare it to previous pantyraids at ex presidents homes....well, no we can't
....armed agents in body armor
..or how they purposely waited until he wasn't there
..no copy of the warrant was provided
..they sniffed Melania's panties....
...cameras caught them goosestepping around in Melania's high heels
Should we go on?

Thank you FINALLY...FOX news.
It's not OR, it's AND. Both tyranny AND political persecution.

I never thought I'd see this catastrophe of misrule happen in my country. We are rapidly sinking to the level of African states.

Can't you people EVER get trump out of your empty heads !?!?!?
It gets so God damned old hearing you worship his name 24/7 365.

I dont want him back but damn if I'm not considering voting for him if he runs just to explode your empty heads.

I swear if the JWST was placed at your left ear it would never be able to see the right ear because the void in your head is trillions of light years across.
FUCK. Get a life!
If he gets the nomination, you'll vote for him again.....we all know that....

Trump has to stop pushing himself on us....he's the one that needs the attention and adoration of his fans, even if he murdered someone, in cold blood, on Fifth Avenue.....

Wasn't it peaceful when GWB just walked away, his father just peacefully left, Clinton just peacefully left Carter just walked away and wished the new president well, and kept silent....they all backed off, when their presidency was over.....

Not TRUMP, he's so special needy and precious!

If he gets the nomination, you'll vote for him again.....we all know that....

Trump has to stop pushing himself on us....he's the one that needs the attention and adoration of his fans, even if he murdered someone, in cold blood, on Fifth Avenue.....

Wasn't it peaceful when GWB just walked away, his father just peacefully left, Clinton just peacefully left Carter just walked away and wished the new president well, and kept silent....they all backed off, when their presidency was over.....

Not TRUMP, he's so special needy and precious!
Uh, its the wacko Dimmers pushing him not us.

Hmmm, lets see. Well we could compare it to previous pantyraids at ex presidents homes....well, no we can't
....armed agents in body armor
..or how they purposely waited until he wasn't there
..no copy of the warrant was provided
..they sniffed Melania's panties....
...cameras caught them goosestepping around in Melania's high heels
Should we go on?
There were no armed FBI agents, they wore plain clothes, no guns brandished. No bold FBI Windbreaker jackets....

What you saw in that picture was Trump's armed Secret Service, is my understanding?

There were no armed FBI agents, they wore plain clothes, no guns brandished. No bold FBI Windbreaker jackets....

What you saw in that picture was Trump's armed Secret Service, is my understanding?
Hmmm maybe, but I doubt they weren't armed.
Plus they wore high heels....

It's not OR, it's AND. Both tyranny AND political persecution.

I never thought I'd see this catastrophe of misrule happen in my country. We are rapidly sinking to the level of African states.
Here is the guy whose party dismissed J6 as just another Capitol Tour....saying a legally approved search warrant to retrieve illegally held classified documents was a catastrophe. You are just a hopeless trump humper.

But do you think the other stuff said on Fox news like this was an illegal search,this is a witch hunt, this was a raid with FBI operatives with guns, or that Trump declassified all documents there in his possession, and that all the documents was his personal property, or that the DOJ never subpoenaed him first, or that Trump was cooperating....or that this search was unconstitutional, blah blah blah....was that not just OPINION, as well?
I can see with my own eyes that it was a witch hunt

You folks are really insulting with your bullshit that conservatives cant think for themselves and just think what Fox wants us to think

Funny how Dick Cheney was the most hated man by the Democrats and now he's the most beloved man through his daughter. You people are such hypocrites.
His daughter is actually standing up for the Constitution. She is fighting the fascist trumpian cult that is trying to destroy our electoral system. He has pushed his loyalist into positions where they will oversee elections. I expect to see several red states with repub legislatures overturn the vote count and select alternate electors, similar to what trump tried to do in 2020.

The repub party has become a pootin loving, fascist authoritarian cult. And it is all because the fat POS could not admit that he lost in 2020.

I can see with my own eyes that it was a witch hunt

You folks are really insulting with your bullshit that conservatives cant think for themselves and just think what Fox wants us to think
What did you see with your own eyes that made it a witch hunt?

Please spell it out, so we can debate it....

Can you even imagine if Obama had done this, taken all the public's records, and had to be subpoenaed to get them back, and still Obama was hiding additional records he illegally took, and lied to investigators saying he returned everything, and then a search warrant had to be executed to get them back....while trump was president???

HOLY CRAP, Trump would be mouthing off and tweeting, every second he could, putting himself in the center of it with what he called, "his DOJ".... While screaming from the rooftops of his flock, Lock Him Up! :eek: And sending out a gazillion emails to milk you for donations!

Joe Biden, is decent bloke.

Forum List

Back