FOX news: The Mar-a-lago search was justified

Here is the guy whose party dismissed J6 as just another Capitol Tour....saying a legally approved search warrant to retrieve illegally held classified documents was a catastrophe. You are just a hopeless trump humper.
And there is the guy who hides in his basement, poops his Depends 8 times a day, eats strained peas, and is the head of a crime family rivaling the Clintons. And oh yeah, is also destroying the country. Hmmm I wonder which one we should be really concerned about......
I think you just might be the actual Trump humper

And there is the guy who hides in his basement, poops his Depends 8 times a day, eats strained peas, and is the head of a crime family rivaling the Clintons. And oh yeah, is also destroying the country. Hmmm I wonder which one we should be really concerned about......
I think you just might be the actual Trump humper

It is hard to win an argument with an intelligent person, it is impossible to win an argument with a stupid person

It is impossible to argue with what you posted

What did you see with your own eyes that made it a witch hunt?

Please spell it out, so we can debate it....
Fully armed FBI agents conducting a raid at dusk so the flashing lights would be mire visible when Trump or trump representatives were not present

Last edited:
You must believe that trump was somehow preventing the national archives from retrieving documents and do needed men with guns to do it for them

This was a witch hunt
And Poopeypants okayed it as we are now finding out.

What did you see with your own eyes that made it a witch hunt?

Please spell it out, so we can debate it....
Don't dignify a MAGA lie with such a question. They lie like they breathe.

If you or I did this....we would be in jail. Why isn't trump in jail? When he left office...he became a private citizen...like you and I. Are former Presidents ABOVE THE LAW?

If Obama or Clinton did this...the repubs would be demanding blood. Trump is not KING.

If you or I did this....we would be in jail. Why isn't trump in jail? When he left office...he became a private citizen...like you and I. Are former Presidents ABOVE THE LAW?

If Obama or Clinton did this...the repubs would be demanding blood. Trump is not KING.
Poopeypants removed Trump's privelege....nobody removed Obammy's or Slick WIlly's privelege and they took all the docs they wanted.
Do you not understand facts? Are you stupid or something Forrest?
Plus Poopeypants said he didn't know anything about this....

Poopeypants removed Trump's privelege....nobody removed Obammy's or Slick WIlly's privelege and they took all the docs they wanted.
Do you not understand facts? Are you stupid or something Forrest?
Plus Poopeypants said he didn't know anything about this....

Their documents are stored in the National Archives.

When Breitbart if going after trump, he has trouble.....No?
Are these people all morons? Ex presidents always take home classified documents because of the presidential privelege awarded them. A GOP rep would indeed be imprisoned for doing this, but not a Dimmer rep as Hildabeast proved. But presidents are different. Always have been.

Forum List

Back