FOX news: The Mar-a-lago search was justified

My Word! The man is more than a danger to democracy. He is a danger to every American alive. His incompetence had put our Country at risk. Agents, investigative methods, and our security has been compromised. Every American should be upset with trump's arrogance and incompetence. If we find out he planned to profit from the documents...he needs to be jailed....RIGHT NOW

My Word! The man is more than a danger to democracy. He is a danger to every American alive. His incompetence had put our Country at risk. Agents, investigative methods, and our security has been compromised. Every American should be upset with trump's arrogance and incompetence. If we find out he planned to profit from the documents...he needs to be jailed....RIGHT NOW
Waah waah waah. And tick tick tick

When Breitbart if going after trump, he has trouble.....No?
No. We now know that all they were wanting is some letters that the National Archives wanted. It's a big nothing burger. This is 0 - 4 now with your pathetic witch hunts. Pathetic Putin like tactics from the Democrats.

No. We now know that all they were wanting is some letters that the National Archives wanted. It's a big nothing burger. This is 0 - 4 now with your pathetic witch hunts. Pathetic Putin like tactics from the Democrats.
Oh....you know what the FBI was after? You are just another trump humper who lies like he breathes.

Oh....you know what the FBI was after? You are just another trump humper who lies like he breathes.
Yes we know now. The cats out of the bag. No one believes you liars after Russia Hiax and two impeachment hoaxes. Wait until the Republicans get back both Houses.

Yes we know now. The cats out of the bag. No one believes you liars after Russia Hiax and two impeachment hoaxes. Wait until the Republicans get back both Houses.
Pubs won't do shit. This country is fucked.

Maybe, but I think there’s enough to hold impeachment hearings for Biden and his cronies at the DOJ and FBI.
Guy should have been impeached a year ago, but it hasn't happened. Shouldn't matter the political affiliation of the majority. It shows that 'democracy' is bullshit regarding protecting this nation. Maybe they are aware that the VP is literally more retarded than President, if that is possible.

Fully armed FBI agents conducting a raid at dusk so the flashing lights would be mire visible when Trump or trump representatives were not present
Dear God!

THATS A LIE! MY LORD ALMIGHTY!

more deference to former President Trump could NOT have been given!

It was a sealed search....so NOT to make a big scene and let the press know.

There were no sirens...there were no flashing lights

The FBI did not break down the door.

The FBI did NOT arrive at dawn and catch people in their undies.

The search began at 10am.

The FBI called Trump Secret Service and gave them a 40 minute heads up to the search.

The FBI waited until Trump was out of town and all of the paparazzi were not there at the resort and followed him out of town.

The Resort was closed for the summer, no media frenzy took place.

The FBI DID NOT brandish rifles. The picture you may have seen with rifle was Trump's Secret Service, NOT an FBI agent

The FBI wore PLAIN CLOTHES and did NOT wear their Wind breakers with their FBI stamped bold on them.

They had unmarked vehicles.

They gave Former President Trump respect and deference, that no other human being on Earth would have or could have gotten!

The ONLY REASON you and I and the whole damn world even KNOW about this search, is because Donald Trump LEAKED and told us all! Trump saw the advantage for himself as a martyr.... by telling us, so he could MILK his flock, for donations.

They gave Former President Trump respect and deference,
The raided his home and took every personal documents that they could grab including his passports

You can’t hide the stink of that with lib perfume

Guy should have been impeached a year ago, but it hasn't happened. Shouldn't matter the political affiliation of the majority. It shows that 'democracy' is bullshit regarding protecting this nation. Maybe they are aware that the VP is literally more retarded than President, if that is possible.
It's possible. I'm going to Disneyland soon and I will see Goofy then...:auiqs.jpg:

Dear God!

THATS A LIE! MY LORD ALMIGHTY!

more deference to former President Trump could NOT have been given!

It was a sealed search....so NOT to make a big scene and let the press know.

There were no sirens...there were no flashing lights

The FBI did not break down the door.

The FBI did NOT arrive at dawn and catch people in their undies.

The search began at 10am.

The FBI called Trump Secret Service and gave them a 40 minute heads up to the search.

The FBI waited until Trump was out of town and all of the paparazzi were not there at the resort and followed him out of town.

The Resort was closed for the summer, no media frenzy took place.

The FBI DID NOT brandish rifles. The picture you may have seen with rifle was Trump's Secret Service, NOT an FBI agent

The FBI wore PLAIN CLOTHES and did NOT wear their Wind breakers with their FBI stamped bold on them.

They had unmarked vehicles.

They gave Former President Trump respect and deference, that no other human being on Earth would have or could have gotten!

The ONLY REASON you and I and the whole damn world even KNOW about this search, is because Donald Trump LEAKED and told us all! Trump saw the advantage for himself as a martyr.... by telling us, so he could MILK his flock, for donations.
HE IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN. You or I would be in jail.

If trump walks..there is no I justice.
You mean if Resident Biden, Son Hunter, Clinton (either), Pelosi (probably even though it's not as realistic as the others), Swalwell walks there is no justice right? Just to name a few.

The raided his home and took every personal documents that they could grab including his passports

You can’t hide the stink of that with lib perfume
they DID NOT take every personal item of TRUMPS, they took what the warrant authorized and if they made a mistake and took something personal, they called Trump and let him know, and made arrangements to return them.

the FBI CALLED Trump to tell him they had his passports and needed to return them.

trump didn't even know they had taken them, until the FBI CALLED Him and told him they had them by mistake.

then Trump made up another LIE to get his FLOCK in an uproar....demanding his passports back, AFTER he and the FBI already made arrangements with him to return them.....

why can't you see thru the Trump antics?

Are these people all morons? Ex presidents always take home classified documents because of the presidential privelege awarded them. A GOP rep would indeed be imprisoned for doing this, but not a Dimmer rep as Hildabeast proved. But presidents are different. Always have been.

Nope presidential privilege ends when their term is over. It's called read out. Trump is very stupid. He thinks he has executive privilege for life.

the FBI CALLED Trump to tell him they had his passports and needed to return them.
They never should have taken them

Deep State FBI goons may be evil but they arent stupid

They knew better than to take them

Forum List

Back