Fox News' "true colors" on guns start to show...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
O'Reilly and Gretchen Carlson now support banning automatics....

Thanks for having our back, Fox....

I must say, at this point in time, how anyone believes Fox cares about basic conservative issues is beyond me. Indeed, precisely what George W Bush did that was "conservative," wow, outspending LBJ, socializing senior drugs, putting chosen government snoops in our cell phones... Heck, Fox even refuses to ask/censors the question

WHY DOES ONE EARTH POLAR CIRCLE, THE ANTARCTIC, HAVE 9 TIMES THE ICE OF THE ARCTIC?

Now, on guns, Fox' psuedo-cons are feeling the tug from Tel Aviv to push the Zionist Agenda of stripping guns from Patriot Americans....

Anyone still confused, check where Murdoch's media properties were in the 1992 election...

Hint - they were NOT for "Bush"

• Banned
"high powered" is the phrase Breitbart quotes Bill O using.

The point is valid. Fox is 100% for Hillary because Fox is 100% about Israel and zero percent about the US and conservatism...

The point is valid. Fox is 100% for Hillary because Fox is 100% about Israel and zero percent about the US and conservatism...

A .223 hunting rifle is "high powered".

O'Reilly and Gretchen Carlson now support banning automatics....

Thanks for having our back, Fox....

I must say, at this point in time, how anyone believes Fox cares about basic conservative issues is beyond me. Indeed, precisely what George W Bush did that was "conservative," wow, outspending LBJ, socializing senior drugs, putting chosen government snoops in our cell phones... Heck, Fox even refuses to ask/censors the question

WHY DOES ONE EARTH POLAR CIRCLE, THE ANTARCTIC, HAVE 9 TIMES THE ICE OF THE ARCTIC?

Now, on guns, Fox' psuedo-cons are feeling the tug from Tel Aviv to push the Zionist Agenda of stripping guns from Patriot Americans....

Anyone still confused, check where Murdoch's media properties were in the 1992 election...

Hint - they were NOT for "Bush"

I've received spam mail from grade schoolers in China that is more intelligible than this.

WOW..... Where are you teabaggers going to get your misinformation now?

• Banned
"I've received spam mail from grade schoolers in China that is more intelligible than this."

Let's start with W. Tell us one thing W did that was "conservative," just one...

1. Increasing government spending more than LBJ - was that "conservative?"
2. socializing senior drugs - was that "conservative?"

?????

Forum List

Back