Fox News Wallace V. Trump On De-Funding Police

Ok but this thread is about an interview where Trump said Biden signed a charter to defund and abolish the police.
It appears that trump got that setail wrong

but he’s right on the bigger picture that biden wants defund the police

It appears that trump got that setail wrong

but he’s right on the bigger picture that biden wants defund the police
You’re making progress. These details that Trump gets wrong are really adding up and the reason why millions of people have no trust in anything he says. You understand that right?

Chasing facts and not letting Trump propagate lies is not carrying water for Biden. It’s being a good journalist
Yes it is

when it involves arguing with the interviewee on behalf of the opposition that makes wallace part of the opposition and no longer an impartial journalist

Its not is job correct trump

the motto is we report you decide

he’s only tough on trump but never trump critics
Wallace is tough on everybody he interviews, both sides, and a good journalist calls people when they lie and spin. Wallace wasn’t injecting option or pushing an agenda. He was getting the FACTS straight. To let lies go during an interview is irresponsible and far to many journalists on both sides do it.

Yes it is

when it involves arguing with the interviewee on behalf of the opposition that makes wallace part of the opposition and no longer an impartial journalist
You’re just wrong... I’ve explained why

You’re making progress. These details that Trump gets wrong are really adding up and the reason why millions of people have no trust in anything he says. You understand that right?
I repeat

thump got the big picture right

biden wants to defund the police even as he tries to take legal guns away from law abiding citizens

I repeat

thump got the big picture right

biden wants to defund the police even as he tries to take legal guns away from law abiding citizens
You’re spinning. First of all Trump didn’t just say Biden wants to defund... he said Biden wants to abolish the police. It’s just straight up lies and campaign fodder with nothing to back up... he got called on it, failed to back up his statement, and now has egg on his face. It’s pathetic.

You have not explained why journalists can not challenge questions they know to be false.
I think I have

if soy boy wants to run over to biden and get a response he should do so

but dont carry bidens water for him

I think I have

if soy boy wants to run over to biden and get a response he should do so

but dont carry bidens water for him
Yet again, fact checking is not carrying water. How are you not understanding this?!. Trump said something that was not true. Any interviewer worth their beans would call them on it. That’s not an opinion or an agenda it’s getting the truth out which is something we need more of not less.

Yet again, fact checking is not carrying water. How are you not understanding this?!. Trump said something that was not true. Any interviewer worth their beans would call them on it. That’s not an opinion or an agenda it’s getting the truth out which is something we need more of not less.

It IS true that the Democrat Party is defunding the police from coast to coast through the BLM movement that Sleepy Joe endorsed.

If Biden wants to denounce the Black Lives Matter agenda- he can go on TV and say "ALL Lives Matter" and "BLUE Lives Matter", so the people understand his position.

But he isn't going to do that, because that isn't his position. Vice President Biden has made it crystal clear that he is onboard with BLM Agenda. He's onboard with confiscating guns- he has already decided to put the Fake Mexican, Beto, in charge of disarming Americans.

Forum List

Back