Fox News was put under pressure to fire Tucker Carlson. This is how he responded.

I am pissed they rioted in my city over that thug & his family got paid millions of tax dollars.
If you're mad at that, the Floyd family has raised over 14 million (so far).

The police did nothing more heroic than other citizens on 9/11 or since then.
Then you should try pulling over strangers whom might be outlaws, desperate convicts carrying guns willing to do or kill anything to avoid going back to jail! Just for laughs! Try it!

Liberals have been gunning for Tucker Carlson for years.
Fox News refused to bend to the will of the mob.
We work for one of the last brave companies in America and they’re not intimidated.
Very much the same thing can be said for President Trump.

He won't bend to mob mentality, subversion or special interests.
He is brave and cannot be intimidated.

Like BLM, the Left know they cannot beat Trump because like truth, there is an intuitive ring of legitimacy to the President, so they will try every other means to smear or silence him.

BLM was started and built upon a lie. The only way they can keep the lie alive is to try to silence true and open debate.
Thanks for the laughs.
I often think the very same thing of you. Difference is, my side keeps winning and turning out right.
As long as you protect a Prog, you out yourself in danger. Let them be attacked and do not help them. Of course there are people you may know including relatives which would or may supercede this. They are letting anarchy reign in their own areas. And are ph ukn with yours.

BLM was started and built upon a lie. The only way they can keep the lie alive is to try to silence true and open debate.

The Michael Brown scenario was defiantly a lie. But the murders leading up to that explosion were legit. I am pissed they rioted in my city over that thug & his family got paid millions of tax dollars. Police are killing us all white, black, brown, yellow & red. They only spare blue brothers & their bosses. I have watched police get countless tax funding increases, worship & praise for doing one of the safer jobs in America. I have wanted to defund the police every since they were overfunded, overpraised & given massive new powers after 9/11. The police did nothing more heroic than other citizens on 9/11 or since then.

Defund The Police!!!

Then what do we do?
Live Free & Prosper!

Doubt that, Accident rates will go up. Insurance rates will go up. Home crime, abuse, robberies, car jackings, murder and on and on. No police, higher crime.

The only reason he has any viewers is because he is forced on us. Every time a video I watch online ends, it jumps to Fox News & usually has Tucker Carlson preaching every negative any liberal commie did in history so we should live by his ideology.
Who puts a revolver to your head and forces you to watch Carlson?
The Fox police, they are everywhere.

Who re

The Michael Brown scenario was defiantly a lie. But the murders leading up to that explosion were legit. I am pissed they rioted in my city over that thug & his family got paid millions of tax dollars. Police are killing us all white, black, brown, yellow & red. They only spare blue brothers & their bosses. I have watched police get countless tax funding increases, worship & praise for doing one of the safer jobs in America. I have wanted to defund the police every since they were overfunded, overpraised & given massive new powers after 9/11. The police did nothing more heroic than other citizens on 9/11 or since then.

Defund The Police!!!
Who replaces them? Some one will or women will be continuously raped. So you’re anti woman too. Anti kid after the pedophiles come out

The only reason he has any viewers is because he is forced on us. Every time a video I watch online ends, it jumps to Fox News & usually has Tucker Carlson preaching every negative any liberal commie did in history so we should live by his ideology.
So ask the nurse to loosen the straps on your straight jacket so you can change the channel so you don't fucking watch.

Go eat a Tide Pod

Everytime a Youtube video ends, autoplay plays Fox News!
FoxPushingMedia.png

View attachment 349717

You are such a victim. Maybe you could pay YouTube not to put them there. I turned off auto play on YouTube and only turn it on when I’m listening to music. Maybe you can get some six year old to help you figure it out. So no one is forcing you other than you. Funny you don’t take responsibility for your action or lack thereof. You might have the six year old try teach you what personal responsibility is.

Last edited:
View attachment 349717
And?

Carlson has set records for ratings because Americans see that Carlson tells the truth about issues affecting America like immigration and the recent race riots.

But Fox News was put under pressure to fire Tucker Carlson. This is how he responded.

(snip)

The next night on his show Carlson revealed that Fox News refused to bend to the will of the mob.

“They won’t succeed in that, thankfully,” Carlson explained. “We work for one of the last brave companies in America and they’re not intimidated. We’re grateful for that. But the whole thing did get us thinking that we should be more specific about who this mob is, and what they’re doing.”

BJ -
The left knows that they can't compete against people like Tucker in the arena of ideas.
They try to shut the arenas down, instead.

In most cases it hasn't worked.
Fuck the Democrats ,they are pond scum, wake -up you stupid sheeples

Carlson has set records for ratings because Americans see that Carlson tells the truth about issues affecting America like immigration and the recent race riots.

But Fox News was put under pressure to fire Tucker Carlson. This is how he responded.

(snip)

The next night on his show Carlson revealed that Fox News refused to bend to the will of the mob.

“They won’t succeed in that, thankfully,” Carlson explained. “We work for one of the last brave companies in America and they’re not intimidated. We’re grateful for that. But the whole thing did get us thinking that we should be more specific about who this mob is, and what they’re doing.”

BJ -
The left knows that they can't compete against people like Tucker in the arena of ideas.
They try to shut the arenas down, instead.

In most cases it hasn't worked.
Who the fuck is Fucker Tarlson?

I am pissed they rioted in my city over that thug & his family got paid millions of tax dollars.
If you're mad at that, the Floyd family has raised over 14 million (so far).

The police did nothing more heroic than other citizens on 9/11 or since then.
Then you should try pulling over strangers whom might be outlaws, desperate convicts carrying guns willing to do or kill anything to avoid going back to jail! Just for laughs! Try it!
You watched TV cop shows & were brainwashed by them & media. The news endlessly repeats power hungry authorities exciting police stories because it draws eyeballs to the screen to watch commercials. Few would watch the plight of a taxi driver. Yet Taxi Drivers get shot on the job at 2 times the rate of Police. Being a Cop ain't shit & don't even rank in the top 15 Dangerous Jobs in the USA!!! That's safer than jobs done by most US citizens!!!

Fix it: - Fox worship of police is everywhere.

Fox News has you shitting your depends & quaking in your slippers at the thought of no police. I know better, because I lived 20+ years without police.

Last edited:
The only reason he has any viewers is because he is forced on us.
Haha, how incompetent do you have to be to have ANY TV personality forced on you?

I despise CNN & MSNBC for their dishonesty. As a result I had those channels removed from my cable package. Since then I have had no problem avoiding their trash unless I actively sought it out.

You truly are pretty pathetic

Defund The Police!!!

Are you saying you would like to NOT have police on the streets?

Defund The Police!!!

Are you saying you would like to NOT have police on the streets?

I grew up in the country between 2 small cities with populations around 400 each about 5 miles away in opposite directions. For many years there were no police. Then 3 cities closed their schools & sent all the kids to one city. So that city hired a Police Chief fired for theft from another city, and just married this cities clerk. They were the largest crime wave to ever hit the entire county. The Police Chief wrote code violations & ticketed anyone who complained while his wife stole over a $million from the sewer fund.

When the mayor went on vacation, the people & council fired them & the Sheriff 20 miles away got involved. The Boys in Blue protect their own. The now ex-City Clerk Wife of a Cop attempted suicide by cop by shooting the Sheriff & Deputy & they also shot her. They all lived & nobody got arrested or charged for months. Finally the Cop divorced the Clerk & she was arrested the next day. The fired Police chief & his pension took another police job for larger city.

Had any civilian attempted that shit, they would have been dead or jailed instantly!!! I had a friend lose her life to a cop for not jumping out of passenger seat as fast as cop said to after a cop pulled them over for burned out license light, arrested her husband, impounded their car & told her to start walking 8 miles home.

The cities with the most police per person have the highest crime rates & riots!

Last edited:
Fix it: - Fox worship of police is everywhere.

Fox News has you shitting your depends & quaking in your slippers at the thought of no police. I know better, because I lived 20+ years without police.

I don’t watch Fox News, I choose not to be inundated with news. Local news for me.

Why do you choose to be a victim by watching things you don’t have to? That is strange to me, if something upsets me that much, tell YouTube and then don’t watch YouTube. It’s really simple.

Forum List

Back