FRANCE: Another 'Allahu Akbah' Stabbing...

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
I hope the Rabbi makes a full recovery. 'Psychological problems' have of course been mentioned already - and yet I wonder - could it have anything at all to do Islamism?

BREAKING: Jewish rabbi stabbed by attacker shouting 'Allah Akbar' in France
A JEWISH rabbi has been stabbed by an attacker shouting "Allah Akbar" in the city of Strasbourg, sparking fears France has fallen victim to another Islamist-inspired terror attack.
By TOM BATCHELOR
PUBLISHED: 11:33, Fri, Aug 19, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:36, Fri, Aug 19, 2016

strasbourg-701847.jpg
TWITTER

The scene in Strasbourg
The attacker, who is understood to have been arrested, shouted the Islamic phrase meaning God is great during the attack, according to reports in French media.

The victim, who is described as belonging to the orthodox Hasidic sect, was injured in the attack.

The incident on Friday morning is the latest in a string of relgiously-motivated attacks on French soil.

Initial reports said the perpetrator was suffering from psychological problems....

Last edited:
What is the difference of a Muslim terror attack and a none Muslim terror attack?
What is the difference of a Muslim terror attack and a none Muslim terror attack?

Define a non-muslim terrorist attack...and please don't use the OKC Murrah building bombing, Sandy Hook or Charleston as an example. USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat that this planet has ever seen.....bar none. Want to debate me on this very salient fact? Google "Operatoin Gladio" and "Operation Northwoods" and get back to me.....

I hope the Rabbi makes a full recovery. 'Psychological problems' have of course been mentioned already - and yet I wonder - could it have anything at all to do Islamism?

A JEWISH rabbi has been stabbed by an attacker shouting "Allah Akbar" in the city of Strasbourg, sparking fears France has fallen victim to another Islamist-inspired terror attack.
By TOM BATCHELOR
PUBLISHED: 11:33, Fri, Aug 19, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:36, Fri, Aug 19, 2016

strasbourg-701847.jpg
TWITTER

The scene in Strasbourg
The attacker, who is understood to have been arrested, shouted the Islamic phrase meaning God is great during the attack, according to reports in French media.

The victim, who is described as belonging to the orthodox Hasidic sect, was injured in the attack.

The incident on Friday morning is the latest in a string of relgiously-motivated attacks on French soil.

Initial reports said the perpetrator was suffering from psychological problems....

Islam had nothing to do with it! It's all because the attacker suffered from unemployment and income inequality!

Define a non-muslim terrorist attack...and please don't use the OKC Murrah building bombing, Sandy Hook or Charleston as an example. USA.INC is the biggest terrorist threat that this planet has ever seen.....bar none. Want to debate me on this very salient fact? Google "Operatoin Gladio" and "Operation Northwoods" and get back to me.....
Full of piss and vinegar this morn? At my age the vinegar has run out...

France needs to just accept that Muslims can't live among civilized people, round the lot of them up, force march them to the sea and tell them to start swimming back to North Africa. Any that refuse to start swimming get shot right on the beach.

Jewish man stabbed in France, attacker shouts 'Allahu Akhbar'
The attack took place at around 11:00am local time (09:00 GMT). The man, named as Mr. Levy, an Orthodox Jew, was assaulted just outside his home around 500 meters from the main synagogue in the city, his friend Mendel Samama told RT.

“He was walking home from the market after buying some things for the Sabbath and when he was by his house, someone came up to him and screamed ‘Allahu Akhbar’ and stabbed him,”said Samama, who is a rabbi based in Strasbourg.

Samama also added that Mr. Levy was very lucky as the stab wound was very close to his heart. The victim is currently in hospital but is expected to be released within the next few days.

I'm done with this good Moslem, good Islam bull shit. Islam is an evil ideology and every Moslem, whether peaceful or not, makes this evil possible. Islam is the biggest evil cult on Earth.

Forum List

Back