France outlaws burkas

Question........why is it that those full covering thingies DON'T have mouth holes? What is she supposed to do, starve until she gets to a place where she can take it off?

Because i am sure a woman eating in public would somehow inflame the sexual desires of some passing man...who would have to kill her for it.

Don't be silly Syreen.

The women either lifts the covering or unhooks it from the side in order to eat.

That's what my wife does. :cool:
No family

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Question........why is it that those full covering thingies DON'T have mouth holes? What is she supposed to do, starve until she gets to a place where she can take it off?

Because i am sure a woman eating in public would somehow inflame the sexual desires of some passing man...who would have to kill her for it.

It would only inflame the sexual desires if she was eating a hotdog, banana, eclair, or popsicle.

Come to think of it........hot chicks eating those foods here in America are kinda stimulating....

And how would that work out in public... in Afghanistan?

How would I know or why should I care how women eat in Afghanistan?? :confused:

Actually, Sunnidiot, you should. Why? Because if like the good Muslim you are, you go and complete your pilgrimage to Mecca, if your wife shows up wearing the full covered burka, she's going to be expected to wear it the whole time.

You ARE going to make your pilgrimage with your old lady, right? If so, you should be concerned with how she's supposed to eat in Islamic lands.

Either that.........or be known for the soul less bastard that you are.

And how would that work out in public... in Afghanistan?

How would I know or why should I care how women eat in Afghanistan?? :confused:

Actually, Sunnidiot, you should. Why? Because if like the good Muslim you are, you go and complete your pilgrimage to Mecca, if your wife shows up wearing the full covered burka, she's going to be expected to wear it the whole time.

You ARE going to make your pilgrimage with your old lady, right? If so, you should be concerned with how she's supposed to eat in Islamic lands.

Either that.........or be known for the soul less bastard that you are.

What he needs to worry about is if she would be beaten for showing skin and or her face in public.

I know that ABikerSailor thinks he is a semi-expert on Islam; and you would like to be also Syreen.

But during the Haji (pilgrimage) to Mecca.

Women do not cover their face. :cool:

I know that ABikerSailor thinks he is a semi-expert on Islam; and you would like to be also Syreen.

But during the Haji (pilgrimage) to Mecca.

Women do not cover their face. :cool:

Exactly. It is Sunnah for women to keep their faces uncovered during Hajj and 'Umrah.

56037041.jpg

In case there was any doubt:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar: A person stood up and asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What clothes may be worn in the state of Ihram?" The Prophet replied, "Do not wear a shirt or trousers, or any headgear, or a hooded cloak -- but if somebody has no shoes he can wear leather stockings provided they are cut short off the ankles -- and also, do not wear anything perfumed with wars or saffron, and the Muhrima should not cover her face or wear gloves. - Sahih Bukhari​

Last edited:
Like I said........explain why some still do.

Oh yeah.....that's right......it's the radical Wahabists who wanna take over your religion.

Ramadan is the month of fasting and happens before the pilgrimage to Mecca.

Women stay covered during Ramadan

No muslim woman covers her face during the pilgrimage (Haji) to Mecca.

Like I said........explain why some still do.
I've heard the claim that some female companions of the Prophet (SAWS) lowered their garments over their faces when approached by certain unfamiliar men even when they were in ihram. I don't know if this is true or not or if it really matters.

Oh yeah.....that's right......it's the radical Wahabists who wanna take over your religion.
...And the world is funding them by buying their oil.

as a non muslim, i dont understand the burka. I get the HIjab is it called?, similar to jews wearing kepas right (cant spell) but is the burka mentioned in the koran?

as a non muslim, i dont understand the burka. I get the HIjab is it called?, similar to jews wearing kepas right (cant spell) but is the burka mentioned in the koran?

Probably just implied actsnoblemartin. Much like going on your own jihad of death, because of bigoted beliefs. (you, as in a person of Muslim faith)

I am a NON muslim, sheesh

Probably just implied actsnoblemartin. Much like going on your own jihad of death, because of bigoted beliefs. (you, as in a person of Muslim faith)

I am a NON muslim, sheesh

I figured, but it sounded like I was referring to you as a jihadist without the disclaimer. :lol:

Forum List

Back