France outlaws burkas

as stated before, yes a lovely religion of peace. Jihad

There are 2 types of Jihad.

1) The inner spiritual struggle within a person.

2) The outward physical struggle.

This goes on 24/7 in everyone's life.

It's just that we have a name for this condition; "Jihad".

My personal term for that state of being is "Perpetual Surrender" or, "Perpetual Reconciliation", in context to God's awareness being Superior to Our's, and Us, being Human, seem to corrupt the most basic principles, almost instantaneously. Sometimes when words have dual meanings, especially in translation, it gets confusing to others. Take the word "Fire" for instance. Some terms should be exclusive. ;)
Very nice way of expressing it. :eusa_angel:

Ok, I actually read some of Marc's posts for a change. Notice how the Jew ignores his religion's commandment to use the mouth for circumcisions

Shouldn't you be committing jihad, which is your religious duty?

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

as stated before, yes a lovely religion of peace. Jihad

There are 2 types of Jihad.

1) The inner spiritual struggle within a person.

2) The outward physical struggle.

This goes on 24/7 in everyone's life.

It's just that we have a name for this condition; "Jihad".

My personal term for that state of being is "Perpetual Surrender" or, "Perpetual Reconciliation", in context to God's awareness being Superior to Our's, and Us, being Human, seem to corrupt the most basic principles, almost instantaneously. Sometimes when words have dual meanings, especially in translation, it gets confusing to others. Take the word "Fire" for instance. Some terms should be exclusive. ;)

Your personal term for jihad and the pedophile prophet's personal term are not in-sync, making you an apostate for not following the sunnah of muhammad. And, you know apostasy is a capital offense, don't you?

Sahih Bukhari V1B2N25:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause." The questioner again asked, "What is the next (in goodness)?" He replied, "To perform Hajj (Pilgrim age to Mecca) 'Mubrur, (which is accepted by Allah and is performed with the intention of seeking Allah's pleasure only and not to show off and without committing a sin and in accordance with the traditions of the Prophet).

Oh, dear. You're in big trouble!

Last edited:
I suppose if I just sit at home in my burqa then it's all good ? :eusa_eh:

http://faculty.tamu-commerce.edu/kroggenkamp/AfghanistanTimeline_files/image005.jpg

Only, if you also spread your legs for your Muslim husband, who is sanctioned to beat you if you don't.

I hear such primitive brutality is going out of fashion these days. :thup:

The primitive cult of Islam and its barbarism never changes.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Democracy-America-Complete-Alexis-Toqueville/dp/1406822701/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285716154&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Democracy In America (Complete) (9781406822700): Alexis de Toqueville: Gateway[/ame]

Ok, I actually read some of Marc's posts for a change. Notice how the Jew ignores his religion's commandment to use the mouth for circumcisions

Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Why no comment about your mohel, Jew? :eusa_whistle:

I trust your Muslima wife has been genitally mutilated, like all good Muslimas.

I guess my assumption was correct and the Jew was unable to offer proof to the contrary. That's what happens when blowing infants is a tenet of your religion, Marcy.

I guess my assumption was correct and the Jew was unable to offer proof to the contrary. That's what happens when blowing infants is a tenet of your religion, Marcy.

Can you post pics of hot clitorally mutilated Muslima women?

Why are you trying to solicit new masturbation material from me, Jew? If you want to get off, head to your nearest mohel and watch him do his work. After all, the Talmud teaches us that certain sexual relations can begin with a girl when she's three and between a boy and a mohel when the boy is eight days old. :doubt:

Why are you trying to solicit new masturbation material from me, Jew? If you want to get off, head to your nearest mohel and watch him do his work. After all, the Talmud teaches us that certain sexual relations can begin with a girl when she's three and between a boy and a mohel when the boy is eight days old. :doubt:

Your pedophile fake prophet Muhammad masturbated with his 6 year old wife when in his 50s as she was too young to have intercourse, so, he thighed her, the Islamic practice of rubbing his genitals against her to ejaculate. As recorded in the hadith, the poor little girl had to wash Mo's semen-stained trousers. Your "Perfect Man" LOL

So, masturbating makes you a good Muhammadan. LOL

That sounds more like a Jewish sexual practice, considering it is nowhere to be found in the Qur'an or in the ahadith. :lol:

Avoiding the subject of Jewish teachings again, I see. Why are you so embarrassed by your own religion's teachings, Heeb?

Last edited:

Your pedophile fake prophet Muhammad masturbated with his 6 year old wife when in his 50s as she was too young to have intercourse, so, he thighed her, the Islamic practice of rubbing his genitals against her to ejaculate. As recorded in the hadith, the poor little girl had to wash Mo's semen-stained trousers. Your "Perfect Man" LOL

So, masturbating makes you a good Muhammadan. LOL

Masturbating makes you a good Muhammadan? Really? Wonder if that's why Christine O'Donnell is so against it?

That sounds more like a Jewish sexual practice, considering it is nowhere to be found in the Qur'an or in the ahadith. :lol:

Avoiding the subject of Jewish teachings again, I see. Why are you so embarrassed by your own religion's teachings, Heeb?

According to the hadith, slave of allah...

Sahih Bukhari V1B4N229...
Narrated 'Aisha:

I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible).

Ha ha, hee hee, ho ho

Why no mention of the sexual practice, which is what I actually referred to? And why no indication of 'Aishah's (RA) age at the time this was happening?

As usual, the Jew lies and spreads misinformation about Islam. He thinks he's clever and sneaky for avoiding the disgusting practices that are actually taught in his religion, blithely unaware that most goyim have learned to see past such crude attempts to conceal moral bankruptcy. ;)

Why no mention of the sexual practice, which is what I actually referred to? And why no indication of 'Aishah's (RA) age at the time this was happening?

As usual, the Jew lies and spreads misinformation about Islam. He thinks he's clever and sneaky for avoiding the disgusting practices that are actually taught in his religion, blithely unaware that most goyim have learned to see past such crude attempts to conceal moral bankruptcy. ;)

Muhammad got semen on his pants from shooting his load while wearing them, slave of allah.

Your pedophile prophet confessed to fantasizing about pre-pubescent little girls, recorded in the hadith. Oh, dear!

Sahih Bukhari V5B58N235:
Narrated 'Aisha:

That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

Oy vey!

Forum List

Back