France outlaws burkas

Now think about this, how would YOU like it if you did need my permission?

If we go camping in a secluded area.

She is allowed to take off her hijab around the campsite.

Or if we go fishing in the Gulf and are far away from other boats.

I will allow her to remove her hijab and even lay out on the deck and tan.

See syreen, I am a very lenient husband. :cool:

You "allow" her? So she is your subject; your property? She is incapable of making her own decisions about when she would like to lay out on the deck?

Our back yard has a high wooden fence.

Plus the neighbors houses are some distance away.

So she has my permission not to wear her hijab when in the back yard.

So you don't deny that muslim men treat women as second class citizens, rather than equals.

So you don't deny that muslim men treat women as second class citizens, rather than equals.
How is helping to protect her and safe guard her.

Some how viewed as making her less equal of a marriage partner?

How many other thing does she have to seek permission for?

Yes sunni man. Treating a grown woman as a child or a pet needing protection is making her less of a marriage partner.
Even in marriages here in America.

The husband is primary protecter and guardian of his wife. :cool:

Only when she needs protection. Which is generally - never.

What protection does your wife need in her own backyard?
This day and age you just never know.

But it is the man's duty to protect his family at ALL times.

Last edited:
Yes sunni man. Treating a grown woman as a child or a pet needing protection is making her less of a marriage partner.

Mosquitoes and sun burn, so you would think that he would want her covered up in the back yard ya know. :lol:

This day and age you just never know.

But it is the man's duty to protect his family at ALL times.

And, it is a Muslim man's duty to treat his Muslima wife like a domestic animal and beat her when she doesn't spread her legs

The religion of misogyny

Islam says women are mentally inferior to men. Muhammad was a pedophile married to a 6 year old girl when in his 50s.

Here we go again.

Police evacuated tourists from the Eiffel Tower in Paris Tuesday after the second bomb alert this month at one of the world's most visited sites.

The latest alert came amid official warnings that France faces a serious threat of imminent terrorist attack and just a day after a major Paris train station was evacuated after a bomb alert that proved to be a false alarm

The incident echoes a September 14 scare when police evacuated around 2,000 people from the tower and the park surrounding it following a bomb alert that also turned out to be a false alarm.

The French national police chief said last week he was concerned about two types of threat by Islamist extremists -- an assassination bid on an important figure or an attack on a crowded area like a metro train or department store.
Read more: Eiffel Tower evacuated after fresh bomb alert - NYPOST.com

I don't think they will stop. Unless someone in Sweden draws a Mohammed cartoon or something. (uh oh - hope I didn't give the French any crazy ideas) :eek:

It sounds like restricting Muslims' free religious expression may have unintended consequences. Who could have guessed that? :rolleyes:

It sounds like restricting Muslims' free religious expression may have unintended consequences. Who could have guessed that? :rolleyes:

Ah yes, that religion of peace.

You people are the only ones who throw that term around. I still have no idea why the entire board acts as if it's something I've ever said...

With respect to inter-religious relations, it's more of a religion of "don't fuck with us and everybody will be happy."

Ah yes, that religion of peace.

You people are the only ones who throw that term around. I still have no idea why the entire board acts as if it's something I've ever said...

With respect to inter-religious relations, it's more of a religion of "don't fuck with us and everybody will be happy."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know its not just YOU saying anything..... it just points out what the religion is.

oh really,"it's more of a religion of "don't fuck with us and everybody will be happy." "? That's rather rich Kalam. Its more of a religion where they push and push and push and when pushed back get all bent out of shape and destructive.

Forum List

Back