France outlaws burkas

I was just checking out the website of an Islamic school in Villanova, PA. This is from their FAQ:

:: Welcome to the Foundation for Islamic Education ::

I saw a Muslim couple at an amusement park a few years ago. The guy had on shorts and a short sleeved top (it was about 100 degrees out) and the woman was in a burka (not covering her face). All I could think was "how is this fair"?

I see the same thing all the time. The men in western clothing and the women smothered in what they are wearing.

What i always think is how would they like wearing clothing like that.
You should ask a muslimah sometimes how she feels about it.

The material that makes up her hijab and abaya are very light and breathable. :cool:

Then why don't you wear something similar ever day and see how you feel about it.

I see the same thing all the time. The men in western clothing and the women smothered in what they are wearing.

What i always think is how would they like wearing clothing like that.
You should ask a muslimah sometimes how she feels about it.

The material that makes up her hijab and abaya are very light and breathable. :cool:

Then why don't you wear something similar ever day and see how you feel about it.

Like:

Al Hannah Islamic Clothing

?

Why don't you stop a muslim woman and personally ask her how she feels about wearing hijab and abaya?

Instead of projecting your feelings onto these women.

When you don't have a clue as to how they feel about wearing them.

Why don't you stop a muslim woman and personally ask her how she feels about wearing hijab and abaya?

I am not projectin my feelings onto the women.

I am talking about the men. All the men accompanying these women i see in western clothing.

I am talking about the men. All the men accompanying these women i see in western clothing.
So what :cool:

So what :cool:

As i said, you men should be wearing the same stuff.

Our back yard has a high wooden fence.

Plus the neighbors houses are some distance away.

So she has my permission not to wear her hijab when in the back yard.

Last edited:
Our back yard has a high wooden fence.

Plus the neighbors houses are some distance away.

So she has my permission not to wear her hijab when in the back yard.

WOW...the back yard. So what you are also saying is that she does NOT have your permission to NOT wear it out into the public.

Again why don't you wear the same things out into public and feel free to take them off in the back yard. You have my permission.

Sorry bout that,

1. If he had a dog, he would treat it better.
2. His dog could go either in the back yard or front yard el-natural.
3. Crime what they do to muzzy women, shows you how they feel about thier mothers, worse than a dog.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know brothers who wear tagiyahs and dishdashas all the time. I know sisters who wear clothing that would all be considered "Western" (jeans, etc.) except for their scarves. I don't think that what you describe is really a major trend...

I know brothers who wear tagiyahs and dishdashas all the time. I know sisters who wear clothing that would all be considered "Western" (jeans, etc.) except for their scarves. I don't think that what you describe is really a major trend...

Habib, the burqa is required under the barbaric shariah and is designed to humiliate women and render them irrelevant.

Islam says women are domestic animals who can be beaten

Islam is a scam invented by a misogynistic pedophile

Now think about this, how would YOU like it if you did need my permission?

If we go camping in a secluded area.

She is allowed to take off her hijab around the campsite.

Or if we go fishing in the Gulf and are far away from other boats.

I will allow her to remove her hijab and even lay out on the deck and tan.

See syreen, I am a very lenient husband. :cool:

I dont have a problem at all with the scarves Kalam. I admire the for wearing it.

I have a problem with the double standard of dress codes and enforcements. If the men are wearing the same things as the women (you know what i mean) when i see then fair enough. I do have a problem when i see a family with the men in western clothing and the women in shrouds.

I feel that muslim women can still conform to the modesty rules, just as you say, wearing western clothing.

What i really think is bullshit is that the rules of dress for the women is based on MEN not being able to control their dicks.

Do you beat your Muslima domestic animal wife when she doesn't want to fuck you, Muhammadan?

What i really think is bullshit is that the rules of dress for the women is based on MEN not being able to control their dicks.
It is not about control of either men or womens behavior.

It's about modesty and obeying Allah (swt)

Muslim men find a woman who wears hijib to be the the most beautiful and attractive women on the planet.

I think you would benefit greatly by a good cropping suni man.

It is not about control of either men or womens behavior.

It's about modesty and obeying Allah (swt)

Muslim men find a woman who wears hijib to be the the most beautiful and attractive women on the planet.

The burqa is about controlling women and marginalizing women as the domestic animals Islam says they are.

Are you married to a 6 year old wife, like your pedophile prophet Mahomet?

Forum List

Back