France outlaws burkas

With respect to inter-religious relations, it's more of a religion of "don't fuck with us and everybody will be happy."

Nonsense.

Islam is more a religion of if you don't convert to Islam or submit to Islamic rule, then, you die, infidel. Jihad is the one way to get fast-tracked to virgin chasing in paradise.

Quran 9:111...
Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success.

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

allah sucks. muhammad was a pedophile

Last edited:
It sounds like restricting Muslims' free religious expression may have unintended consequences. Who could have guessed that? :rolleyes:

Ah yes, that religion of peace.

You people are the only ones who throw that term around. I still have no idea why the entire board acts as if it's something I've ever said...

With respect to inter-religious relations, it's more of a religion of "don't fuck with us and everybody will be happy."
I am on several other boards.

And I hear that "Religion of Peace" bantered around all of the time.

Yes, we have a peaceful religion.

But, make no mistake about it; we will also fight against injustice and those who try to abuse us and our religion. :evil:

The religion of pieces...

"Oh, Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]YouTube - Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans![/ame]

[
But, make no mistake about it; we will also fight against injustice and those who try to abuse us and our religion. :evil:

And, you will also kill your own women and children.

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4fFyZ_1sQ]YouTube - Hamas boast of using civilians as human shields[/ame]

Allah sucks. Muhammad was a pedophile.

Ah, Marc the bitter Jew makes his scheduled appearance. I don't actually read his posts anymore, but I assume they have something to do with how "evil" Islam and its followers are compared to the almighty chosen folk. That guy seems like he's always angry; I guess the mohel bit off too much of his penis and he's had a chip on his shoulder since.

Communicable Disease : NYC DOHMH

"In metzitzah b'peh, the mohel places his mouth on the freshly circumcised penis to draw blood away from the cut. If the mohel is infected with oral herpes (as most adults are), metzitzah b'peh can expose the infant to the herpes virus. While severe illness associated with this practice may be rare , there is a definite risk of infection." - NYC Dept. of Health

Rav Pappa said, "A mohel who does not perform metzitzah endangers the baby and is dismissed." - Talmud Bavli, Tractate Shabbos 133b.

:eek:

Last edited:
Ah yes, that religion of peace.

You people are the only ones who throw that term around. I still have no idea why the entire board acts as if it's something I've ever said...

Agreed. :thup:

Agreed. :thup:

Agree to jihad, Muhammadan. It's required in the shariah of all obedient slaves of allah suckers...

Umdat al-Salik wa Uddat al-Nasik, Jihad--
Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word "mujahada", signifying warfare to establish the religion.

Ah, Marc the bitter Jew makes his scheduled appearance.

Shouldn't you be out committing jihad, slave of allah?

The religion of pieces...

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

No problem. A Muslim is under no obligation to follow laws that restrict her freedom of religious expression.

Where that applies to Burkas I actually agree with you, totally. Where that applies to Suicide Vests we may have a slight disagreement.

All muslims are in a constant state of jihad. :cool:

Some how it seems that you are on the wrong side of equation Sunni Man. Life is a constant state of reform because of who and what we are in relation to our Maker. Rash action complicates, presuming it is ordained is dangerous.

as stated before, yes a lovely religion of peace. Jihad

There are 2 types of Jihad.

1) The inner spiritual struggle within a person.

2) The outward physical struggle.

This goes on 24/7 in everyone's life.

It's just that we have a name for this condition; "Jihad".

Bullshit. Your allah tells you what jihad is, Muhammadan.

Quran 2.216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

My personal term for that state of being is "Perpetual Surrender" or, "Perpetual Reconciliation", in context to God's awareness being Superior to Our's, and Us, being Human, seem to corrupt the most basic principles, almost instantaneously. Sometimes when words have dual meanings, especially in translation, it gets confusing to others. Take the word "Fire" for instance. Some terms should be exclusive. ;)

Allah says those who do not commit violent jihad are beneath those who do. Better get going, virgin chaser. Chop chop!

Quran 4:95...
Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with their wealth and their lives. Allâh has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allâh has promised good (Paradise), but Allâh has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward

Damn, I really like sitting at home. :( Does this mean I'm going to hell ?

Ok, I actually read some of Marc's posts for a change. Notice how the Jew ignores his religion's commandment to use the mouth for circumcisions. :lol:

The full quote from 'Umdat as-Salik ("Reliance of the Traveler", a legal manual used by the Shafi'i school):

"Jihad means to war against non-Muslims, and is etymologically derived from the word mujahada, signifying warfare to establish the religion. And it is the lesser jihad. As for the greater jihad, it is spiritual warfare against the lower self (nafs)..."

And he goes on to quote a hadith saying as much.

Forum List

Back