France outlaws burkas

Keep dodging, Jew. I bet you're a mohel. :lol:

I bet Muhammadans force their pre-adolescent wives to wash their semen-stained pants. LOL

At least, Muhammad waited until his 6 year old wife turned 9 before "consuming" her.
What a guy, right?

Sahih Bukhari, V5B58N236...
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sick sick sick

What's sick is mohels blowing baby boys, but we won't ever hear you say anything about that.

Keep dodging, Jew. I bet you're a mohel. :lol:

Keep patterning your life after Muhammad, like an obedient Muhammadan...

Sahih Bukhari 5, 58, 236...

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Sick sick sick

What's sick is mohels blowing baby boys, but we won't ever hear you say anything about that.

_

What's sick are religion of peace'ers boasting of killing their own children...

"We Desire Death Like You Desire Life"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4fFyZ_1sQ]YouTube - Hamas boast of using civilians as human shields[/ame]

The religion of PIECES: KABOOM!

_

_

What's sick is your false god telling the slaves of allah to go out and commit mass murder.

Quran 2:216...
Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

The religion of pieces: KABOOM!

_

What's sick are Muhammadans bragging about blowing up their own babies.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B4fFyZ_1sQ]YouTube - Hamas boast of using civilians as human shields[/ame]

The religion of pieces: KABOOM!

Why do Muslim women wear the veil?

Because Muslim men may be pig-dogs, but they aren't blind.

Ya, Belushi, well why didn't they make the toga cover your ugly mug then, huh? :lol:

Too bad burqas don't have flat tops to put my beer on when a Muslima girl is giving me a BJ.

You DO realize that they don't have mouth holes, just eye holes, right?

What are ya gonna do, skull fuck her to death?

Question........why is it that those full covering thingies DON'T have mouth holes? What is she supposed to do, starve until she gets to a place where she can take it off?

Question........why is it that those full covering thingies DON'T have mouth holes? What is she supposed to do, starve until she gets to a place where she can take it off?

Because i am sure a woman eating in public would somehow inflame the sexual desires of some passing man...who would have to kill her for it.

Because i am sure a woman eating in public would somehow inflame the sexual desires of some passing man...who would have to kill her for it.

Don't be silly Syreen.

The women either lifts the covering or unhooks it from the side in order to eat.

That's what my wife does. :cool:

Don't be silly Syreen.

The women either lifts the covering or unhooks it from the side in order to eat.

That's what my wife does. :cool:

And how would that work out in public... in Afghanistan?

Forum List

Back