Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

LOL! He's got the bridge in Baltimore confused with the one in DC. There's another with the same name that is also a major thoroughfare in DC:
Baltimore vs DC is confusing to people incapable of holding important positions

Yeah, to fix old infrastructure needing repairs and to build new infrastructure.

Nothing in the bill about ships colliding with bridges. Exactly how nuts are you??
this wasn't an old bridge? why wasn't it repaired?

Yep, and kinetic energy is mass times velocity squared. No way to design a bridge to take this type of hit. The amout of force this bridge got hit by is enormous. Most likely the ship lost power. A ship that size has almost no control with out the screws turning. I run a 100 ton boat at times. I have a bridge right by its port. My worst nightmare is losing my screws at or near that bridge.
I've seen ship barriers around bridge pilings.
this wasn't an old bridge? why wasn't it repaired?
Are you stupid?

Ports weren't part of it? Bridges weren't? What was? Where did the trillion dollars go?
That has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Take that discussion elsewhere.

Let's send Struth on his way...

But let's definitely keep the racists and their DEI lies in this thread.

Definitely.

Were out of control container ships part of the infrastructure?

FORTUNATELY....
Thanks to Biden there's money available to do the repairs.

THANK BIDEN!
President Biden already promised that the federal government would pick up the tab and appealed to Congress for more money. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!

Last edited:
I was going to post that she looks like Harris but you beat me to it. DEI promoted for sure.

Did you see the Mayor of Baltimore? Talk about a dumbass low IQ Negro.
Your racist bullshit has been noted and has no place in this thread or any other thread on this forum. I suggest you go elsewhere with it.

It is comforting to know that we have so many qualified structural engineers on this
message board!
giphy%20%281%29.gif

President Biden already promised that the federal government would pick up the tab and appealed to Congress for more money. I am shocked, SHOCKED I SAY!
Did he come out within hours of the train derailment in an East Palestine and make the same assurances? That was a red state; Maryland is blue as can be.

Did he come out within hours of the train derailment in an East Palestine and make the same assurances? That was a red state; Maryland is blue as can be.
Way to many white folks in East Palestine compared with Baltimore.

It is comforting to know that we have so many qualified structural engineers on this
message board!
giphy%20%281%29.gif
Furthermore, think of the money we could save by eliminating the NTSB. After all, when we have all these free experts on shipping disasters right here for free, why should we pay for a whole federal agency. An added bonus is we get the investigation done in less than 24 hours, and those goldbrickers over at NTSB take months or years to form a conclusion.

Forum List

Back