Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

For what it's worth my friends....all points of view are welcome!​

WAS IT AN “ACCIDENT?” Lara Logan Intel Sources Claim Baltimore Bridge Collapse On “Second busiest strategic roadway for hazardous materials” Was “absolutely brilliant strategic attack”​

They need to let a White or Japanese MAN design the new one

zagtahaha.jpeg

For what it's worth my friends....all points of view are welcome!​

WAS IT AN “ACCIDENT?” Lara Logan Intel Sources Claim Baltimore Bridge Collapse On “Second busiest strategic roadway for hazardous materials” Was “absolutely brilliant strategic attack”​

What a disgusting liar she is.

Lost power, got it back, repeated cycle, drop anchor to slow them which veers them to the right and they hit low portion of bridge.

Black Swan event then?:dunno:
No.
There is nothing political about what caused this.
The ship lost power - ALL power, complete blackout. That means no steering, no rudder control, no anything.
There was a pilot on board at the time from the port, which Baltimore requires for ships going into and out of the channel.
They radioed a MAYDAY call immediately to alert the port and Coast Guard. They dropped an anchor in an effort to slow down and hopefully keep the ship in the channel, but it had already drifted at an angle into the path of the bridge support. This is a 100,000 ton ship. Keep in mind all of this happened in under a minute from the time the ship lost power to the time it hit the bridge.

1711490256844.png

Attachments

• 1711490020087.png
    1711490020087.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
It is always been about himself, that's Biden's history.

Lies, lies, and more lies, facilitated by the MSM. Who at most says 'That's just Joe being Joe'.

Joe Biden has spoken about the incident and is already saying he wants the federal government to bear the cost of rebuilding the bridge.

"It’s my intention that federal government will pay for the entire cost of reconstructing that bridge," he said, "and I expect to — the Congress to support my effort."

It seems a bit premature to be talking about rebuilding the bridge and discussing how it will be paid for while people are still missing, but that's Joe Biden for you.

But what gets me is the way he tried to connect himself to the tragedy, by claiming that he took the train over the bridge many, many times.

"At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car," he said. "I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times. And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river. "

It's a cute story, but the Francis Scott Key Bridge doesn't have any tracks on it — just two lanes for car traffic in each direction. So despite what he claims, Biden never once took the train over that bridge. So the big question is, why would he say that?

In truth, I wouldn't doubt that he probably crossed the bridge more than once in his life, but his desperate need to insert himself into the tragedy caused him to once again embellish his life story with falsehoods.​

Joe Biden Tells a Huge Whopper to Make Key Bridge Collapse About Himself

Biden announces the federal government will pay for the bridge.

So, why? Why is the federal government paying for the bridge?

Is it so they can look like heroes in the hopes of votes?

Is it so Biden can talk about jobs he created?

Is it because they are the ones who destroyed it?

Their friends want the contracts and sweet sweet federal funding dollars?

Nobody's forcing you to act like such a shit human, as you're doing here.

You choose to do that all by yourself.

Notice how nobody on the left immediately thought "Say, how can I politicize this"? Take a lesson from the moral people.

Nobody's forcing you to act like such a shit human, as you're doing here.

You choose to do that all by yourself.

Notice how nobody on the left immediately thought "Say, how can I politicize this"? Take a lesson from the moral people.

People on the left are slow and amoral.

I-695, which this bridge is part of, is an interstate highway, meaning the government owns it.

The government will take care of the cost to rebuild while the investigation continues and claims are made to the ship's owner. Their insurance company will be the ones that pay the government.

It is always been about himself, that's Biden's history.

Lies, lies, and more lies, facilitated by the MSM. Who at most says 'That's just Joe being Joe'.

Joe Biden has spoken about the incident and is already saying he wants the federal government to bear the cost of rebuilding the bridge.​
"It’s my intention that federal government will pay for the entire cost of reconstructing that bridge," he said, "and I expect to — the Congress to support my effort."​
It seems a bit premature to be talking about rebuilding the bridge and discussing how it will be paid for while people are still missing, but that's Joe Biden for you.​
But what gets me is the way he tried to connect himself to the tragedy, by claiming that he took the train over the bridge many, many times.​
"At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car," he said. "I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times. And the bridge collapsed, sending several people and vehicles into the water — into the river. "​
It's a cute story, but the Francis Scott Key Bridge doesn't have any tracks on it — just two lanes for car traffic in each direction. So despite what he claims, Biden never once took the train over that bridge. So the big question is, why would he say that?
...​
In truth, I wouldn't doubt that he probably crossed the bridge more than once in his life, but his desperate need to insert himself into the tragedy caused him to once again embellish his life story with falsehoods.​

Joe Biden Tells a Huge Whopper to Make Key Bridge Collapse About Himself

I was betting he was going to work Beau's death into the story somehow.

I-695, which this bridge is part of, is an interstate highway, meaning the government owns it.

The government will take care of the cost to rebuild while the investigation continues and claims are made to the ship's owner. Their insurance company will be the ones that pay the government.

Where did you find that?

According to here they do not own any interstate roads

"Although the Federal Government provided funds to help build the Interstate System, States own and operate the roads."

Well, it is part in I 695 so that would involve Federal funding. Biden is merely a grandstanding buffoon.

Forum List

Back