Francis Keys bridge hit by ship. Bridge collapses, mass casualty event.

Um the fact that it wasn't terrorism? It's not hard to rule it out.
I'm not so sure yet.
1. every ship has a US pilot to guide the ships thru the channels.
2. channels are marked with buoys, but at night there are light houses to keep ships in the channel
3. so what happened to the US pilot?
4. the containers were stacked pretty high, did wind push the ship out of the channel?

Based on what?

How fast was the ship traveling when it struck the bridge?

Who was onboard?

What cargo did it carry?
I told you earlier that the ship's late replacement Captain was Ramzan Cadyrov a Hooty Tooty Elite Freedom Fighter who slipped away by speedboat .

GJl2ZmiW0AAq0Qk

The bridge replacement operation will take many months if not years. Months to just clear the channel.

1st its a rescue and recovery operation, then it's a crime scene, then you'll have to hire ocean salvers with technical divers and some big floating cranes to clear the channel. Those will likely have to come from overseas.

It will have a huge environmental impact too what with all the toxic silt that will be dislodged as parts of the collapsed bridge are removed.....Fishing is gonna suck.....If any are left once the toxins hit them.

GJl2ZmiW0AAq0Qk

The bridge replacement operation will take many months if not years. Months to just clear the channel.

1st its a rescue and recovery operation, then it's a crime scene, then you'll have to hire ocean salvers with technical divers and some big floating cranes to clear the channel. Those will likely have to come from overseas.

It will have a huge environmental impact too what with all the toxic silt that will be dislodged as parts of the collapsed bridge are removed.....Fishing is gonna suck.....If any are left once the toxins hit them.

I want to know what caused the accident and who is responsible

There was a (yet unconfirmed) reported explosion onboard in an engineering compartment causing the ship to lose power/steering.
I was just reading that it looks like the ship lost power 2 or three times as it headed toward the bridge footing

I’m so beyond believing official explanations and thinking “an accident” was the cause

Looks like a pretty straight forward tragedy. Putting the loss of life aside, which is terrible, the logistics nightmare for the city will suck for 2-3 years. Maybe they can operation warp speed II something?

Most “journalists” will sit at their computer and do cut ‘n pastes all day

We will get very little actual news from the libs in the media
This isn’t really political.

What would be the motivation of the “libs” to withhold information on a bridge disaster? How could they, in this day and age, even if they wanted to?

I'm not so sure yet.
1. every ship has a US pilot to guide the ships thru the channels.
2. channels are marked with buoys, but at night there are light houses to keep ships in the channel
3. so what happened to the US pilot?
4. the containers were stacked pretty high, did wind push the ship out of the channel?

or terrorism.?

Pray for those that were on the bridge when it collapsed. There were several vehicles crossing it when it collapsed.

I crossed that bridge every day going to/from DC.

For those wondering about port access, there are 2 tunnels to handle the traffic from the 695 bridge.
Map below:
  • yellow highlight shows the collapsed bridge
  • pink highlight is the section of 695 that is now closed due to the collapse
  • green highlight is the 895 tunnel - Baltimore Harbor Tunnel - not exactly something you want to travel thru since traffic during most of the day only goes about 15 mph - opened in 1957 and the lanes are very narrow, not really built for semi's
  • orange highlight is the Fort McHenry Tunnel, opened in 1985 - preferrable for semi's and has wide lanes, traffic flow is smoother than the 895 tunnel but has the same problems

1711454467164.png

Forum List

Back