Frank Fritz Died , Show "American Pickers"

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

“American Pickers”' Frank Fritz Dies 2 Years After Stroke: 'A Dreamer Who Was Just as Sensitive as He Was Funny'​

Julia Moore
Tue, October 1, 2024, 9:13 AM MDT

American Pickers star Frank Fritz has died two years after he suffered a stroke.

Fritz's former co-host and friend Mike Wolfe confirmed the news on Instagram on Tuesday, Oct. 1 as he shared that Fritz died on Sept. 30.

"It’s with a broken heart that I share with all of you that Frank passed away last night," Wolfe, 60, began his tribute. "I’ve know Frank for more then half my life and what you’ve seen on TV has always been what I have seen, a dreamer who was just as sensitive as he was funny. The same off camera as he was on, Frank had a way of reaching the hearts of so many by just being himself."

1727866746399.png

We already knew he got ill ONLY after getting his COVID vaccine jab in 2021. It affected his body negatively immediately. He was 60 years old when he died, but he was still in his 50s when he took ill from the jab. He went into a stoke from it and never recovered. Now he's dead.

American Pickers was my favorite show to watch on TV every Wednesday for many years, and I own the videos.

We already knew he got ill ONLY after getting his COVID vaccine jab in 2021. It affected his body negatively immediately. He was 60 years old when he died, but he was still in his 50s when he took ill from the jab. He went into a stoke from it and never recovered. Now he's dead.

American Pickers was my favorite show to watch on TV every Wednesday for many years, and I own the videos.
frank had a few physical problems including Crohn's Disease which bothered him a lot....yea the shot did it...

:slap:

Forum List

Back