Franken calls it quits.

SNL has a job for Franken.
He can dress up in a diaper and do impersonations of a former US Senator.

While I disagree with Franken about 80% of the time and think he is a petty little man, I do not find the idea of a Senator harassed from office due to allegations of sexual misbehavior from decades ago to be copacetic.

He is the victim of a witch hunt and nothing he did merits him being forced from office.

I agree he is the victim of a witch hunt, I also agree that what he has done does not merit removal from office, but I am happy as hell he is gone. In fact, I can’t think of a single member of either house I wouldn’t be happy to see gone, but Smalley is near the top of the list. So is Pelosi, McConnell, Sanders, McCain.

While I disagree with Franken about 80% of the time and think he is a petty little man, I do not find the idea of a Senator harassed from office due to allegations of sexual misbehavior from decades ago to be copacetic.

He is the victim of a witch hunt and nothing he did merits him being forced from office.
I think he took one for the team so dimtards can point out they "forced" Franken to quit so we should force Moore to quit.
It wont work.

Moore has demonstrated repeatedly that he is a fighter and will not quit under any circumstances.

I doubt this will entice him to quit at all.

Bernie Sanders tells CBS that Trump ‘should think about resigning’ over his own sex misconduct scandals
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) told CBS “This Morning” that President Donald Trump should think about following the example set by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), who resigned this week after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment.

Noting that more than a dozen women have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct — and noting Trump’s own boasting of committing sexual assault on women in the infamous “Access Hollywood” video — Sanders said that Trump’s resignation is certainly something that should be on the table.

“We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he’s assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what’s going on and also think about resigning,” Sanders said.

I’d be ok with Trump resigning. Country would be better off with Pence in the O office. Trump will never go on his on accord however, and Dems don’t have the political capital to force him out, so the Twitter shit storm will continue.

Bernie Sanders tells CBS that Trump ‘should think about resigning’ over his own sex misconduct scandals
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) told CBS “This Morning” that President Donald Trump should think about following the example set by Rep. John Conyers (D-MI), who resigned this week after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment.

Noting that more than a dozen women have come forward to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct — and noting Trump’s own boasting of committing sexual assault on women in the infamous “Access Hollywood” video — Sanders said that Trump’s resignation is certainly something that should be on the table.

“We have a president of the United States who acknowledged on a tape widely seen all over the country that he’s assaulted women, so I would hope maybe the president of the United States might pay attention of what’s going on and also think about resigning,” Sanders said.

I’d be ok with Trump resigning. Country would be better off with Pence in the O office. Trump will never go on his on accord however, and Dems don’t have the political capital to force him out, so the Twitter shit storm will continue.
I don't give a shit what you are OK with ...you are Republican piece of shit :exclaim:

Richard W. Painter @RWPUSA
Minnesota Governor Dayton should wait until next week to sort this out, making it clear that if Alabama chooses to drastically lower the bar Franken is going right back in. Doug Jones is the only decent candidate in that race.

5:30 PM - Dec 7, 2017

This is all about Trump. The left is trying to whip up a witch hunt mentality, to turn on the President.

That they are eating their own in order to do that, is to be expected from a mob.

This is all about Trump. The left is trying to whip up a witch hunt mentality, to turn on the President.

That they are eating their own in order to do that, is to be expected from a mob.

Exactly.

Why Democrats decided Franken had to go

Two of the women complaining about Franken are totally anonymous, their complaints are unspecific. They were made up, very clearly fabricated all as a calculated move to whip up the witch hunt and judging from the liberal posters here, working quite well.

I don't give a shit what you are OK with ...you are Republican piece of shit :exclaim:

Richard W. Painter @RWPUSA
Minnesota Governor Dayton should wait until next week to sort this out, making it clear that if Alabama chooses to drastically lower the bar Franken is going right back in. Doug Jones is the only decent candidate in that race.

5:30 PM - Dec 7, 2017

Ahhh, I’m sorry. I triggered a snowflake.

This isn't an allegation, it's a photo:

9cf.jpg
I'm glad to see him go, but I stand by my assertion this was a prank photo. Note the shadows under his fingers which means he wasn't physically touching her. I agree with JimB that there is another reason the Democrats turned on him and it has to do with their upcoming offensive to use sexual harassment to bring down Donald Trump.

I agree he is the victim of a witch hunt, I also agree that what he has done does not merit removal from office, but I am happy as hell he is gone. In fact, I can’t think of a single member of either house I wouldn’t be happy to see gone, but Smalley is near the top of the list. So is Pelosi, McConnell, Sanders, McCain.

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." (Thomas Paine, Founding Father)

I think he took one for the team so dimtards can point out they "forced" Franken to quit so we should force Moore to quit.
It wont work.

Moore has demonstrated repeatedly that he is a fighter and will not quit under any circumstances.

I doubt this will entice him to quit at all.
I don't think it will either, but what I meant was it will be the faux republicans doing it.

Very possibly. Now the question is, do you guys take the bait, or do you put a kiddy-diddler in the Senate.

And if you do force him out, then what about Trump?

Say Joe, why did all Moore’s accusors all run off and hide? They have a pretty damn powerful law firm behind them, or at least a very famous attorney anyways. Now, Roy Moore’s storeys have not changed at all and he still denies any of it ever happened. The woman with the year book STILL won’t turn it over for scrutiny, and has openly been called out as a liar. Yet Gloria just sits ther. Not a very good attorney at all. Na, your infatuation with child sex gets no satisfaction here bub. No love at all. Your only hope is circling the drain with your Trump impeachment wet dreams. It’s awe to watch you monkeys on the left squeal as you are force fed TRUMP. The fact that it will cause all of you four more years of crying is why Trump gets my vote again in 2018.

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
The general public will not think or care about the democrats motive. They will see the results. And democrats will pound that message home.
The GOP was shortsighted & stupid.

The GOP has always been short sighted and stupid.
If that were true they wouldn't hold the majority of the power across our nation.

Keep your stupidity in check would ya

They hold the majority in most of the country because of nearly 40 years of Republican lies. Lies about the poor. Lies about government spending, lies which lead the country into unnecessary and expensive wars, lies about the Clintons. The list is endless.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why the major Liberal house organs now admit what we on the Right said about the rapist, Bill Clinton....

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Speak up, half-head!

They now have the fake moral hugh ground.

They will now use this to capture the women vote that they lost under hillary.

Bravo
The general public will not think or care about the democrats motive. They will see the results. And democrats will pound that message home.
The GOP was shortsighted & stupid.

The GOP has always been short sighted and stupid.
If that were true they wouldn't hold the majority of the power across our nation.

Keep your stupidity in check would ya

They hold the majority in most of the country because of nearly 40 years of Republican lies. Lies about the poor. Lies about government spending, lies which lead the country into unnecessary and expensive wars, lies about the Clintons. The list is endless.

Perhaps you'd care to explain why the major Liberal house organs now admit what we on the Right said about the rapist, Bill Clinton....

Which Liberal outlets are now admitting what we on the Right have said for decades?

The New York Times

MSNBC

The Atlantic

Slate

Vox

Speak up, half-head!

Oh Gawd.........Nor Clinton again........You know that was almost 30 years ago, don't you?

Forum List

Back