Franken calls it quits.

256s22f.jpg

:puke3::puke3:

She can't be that upset seeing that is most likely the first time a man to ever touch her!

If you defend Trump and Moore while lambasting Franken, your moral compass is broken.

I was hoping the POS would hold on until the next election so I could watch him get his ass kicked. Oh well.

Watching him cry because his career in a he US senate amounts to nothing but having to quit for touching a sleeping woman’s tits. I hope to see many more in the political ruling class go down the same way. Release the list of all the senators who used tax payer money to hush accusers .
Did he actually touch her breasts or just get close for the photo op?
I think the point is that he is exploiting her sexually without her knowledge.

Stewart Smally sounds like he will cry. awesom.
And you 'Conservatives' are voting for a known pedophile for the Senate, and support a proven pussy grabber as your President and head of your party. GOP, the party of Groping Old Perverts. We, the dems and liberals, fire our perverts, you guys deify yours.

While I disagree with Franken about 80% of the time and think he is a petty little man, I do not find the idea of a Senator harassed from office due to allegations of sexual misbehavior from decades ago to be copacetic.

He is the victim of a witch hunt and nothing he did merits him being forced from office.
I think he took one for the team so dimtards can point out they "forced" Franken to quit so we should force Moore to quit.

I think he took one for the team so dimtards can point out they "forced" Franken to quit so we should force Moore to quit.

Very possibly. Now the question is, do you guys take the bait, or do you put a kiddy-diddler in the Senate.

And if you do force him out, then what about Trump?
First you have to prove it. And you cannot, because there is no proof. There was proof for Franken lame as it was.

First you have to prove it. And you cannot, because there is no proof. There was proof for Franken lame as it was.

Actually, it was beyond lame.

"Help, help, I'm being objectified by Al Franken"...
whdm16h4rpdurdum.jpg

oh, wait. "Im upset that Franken pretended to grab these".

depositphotos_17752431-stock-photo-leeann-tweeden.jpg

Damn... Okay, let's just dress her like a school marm!

171116165420-leeann-tweeden-lead-exlarge-169.jpg

Damn! She's past her "Sell by" date!

I stated several times that if these women aren't pressing charges and he isn't convicted he shouldn't have to quit. See I believe in treating people fairly even if I do not approve of them.

I stated several times that if these women aren't pressing charges and he isn't convicted he shouldn't have to quit. See I believe in treating people fairly even if I do not approve of them.

Meh, maybe.

I frankly think that we are in a bit of a witch-hunt mentality on this subject right now, where a lot of otherwise innocent, or maybe even not-so innocent behavior is being blown way out of proportion.

But again, the Democrats really never should have played this game with the GOP. They should have learned their lesson with Clarance Thomas.

Seth Meyers Goes After Kellyanne Conway For Absurd Al Franken Criticism
Seth Meyers called out Kellyanne Conway on “Late Night” Thursday after the White House counselor criticized Democratic leaders in Congress for their handling of sexual harassment allegations against Sen. Al Franken’s (D-Minn.).

“You work for a guy who’s been accused by more than 12 women of sexual harassment and assault,” Meyers said, addressing the hypocrisy of Conway criticizing Democratic leaders while President Donald Trump also stands accused by multiple women of sexual misconduct.

“Kellyanne Conway has so little self-awareness that when she walks by a mirror, she thinks there’s a stranger in her house,” Meyers added.

Seth Meyers Goes After Kellyanne Conway For Absurd Al Franken Criticism | HuffPost

Forum List

Back