Franken 'Hunkers Down' As New Accusations Surface

Nothing Franken admitted to was criminal.
:laughing0301:
I don't know about California, but here in Texas, grabbing a woman's tits while she is sleeping is sexual assault.

He is a comedian, the post doesn't show he grabbed her, and he was playing to a photographer.

BTW, did you hear your dear leader's comment to Billy Bush about how he deals with women? What say you on that little episode? It that okay in Texas? In CA. it's called Sexual Battery.

Texas IS way down on the educational level of the states.
All squatters anyway.
They seem to forget that

Still too ignorant to know the def of snowflake?
As posted - with link - quite a while back, which you know, 'Snowflake' is also a term ADOPTED BY DEMOCRATS to describe DENOCRATS who were easily offended, insulted, and got their feelings hurt.

Don't blame be for Democrats making fun of the pu$$ies in their party! :p

HYPOCRISY ON DISPLAY BY THOSE ABOVE WHO ARE NOW ATTACKING THE THREE WOMEN NOW MAKING CLAIMS KAVANAUGH ENGAGED IN SEXUAL IMPROPRIETIES, MUCH WORSE THAN ANYTHING SEN. FRANKEN RESIGNED OVER.

THE CHARACTER OF THOSE ABOVE, AND KAVANAUGH HIMSELF IS DEEPLY FLAWED. FRANKEN DID THE RIGHT THING, KAVANAUGH OUGHT TO FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS, AND RESIGN WITH DIGNITY.

I was on record then saying Franken shouldn't resign over the first allegation and questioning evidence on subsequent.

And he was my senator unfortunately

The hypocrisy of those above is a character flaw built on a foundation of dishonesty. Nothing Franken admitted to was criminal. Some of the allegations, and much of the documentation thus far reported, provide strong circumstantial evidence that Kavanaugh is lying.

Circumstantial evidence has put Cosby into prison; remember this.

Pretty sure grabbing breasts of sleeping women against their could be prosecuted

Funny..snowflakes TALK - make accusations against President Trump about women while President Clinton was Impeached for his actual actions..... :p

Funny..snowflakes TALK - make accusations against President Trump about women while President Clinton was Impeached for his actual actions..... :p
Still doesn't know the def.
Daily confirmation of zero education

So ??
I thought the orange blob was the Pres

'SO?'

Bwuhahahaha....

Trump is the current President...and snowflakes still talk a good game, make lots of BS accusations against him while the EX-D-President was actually Impeached for what he did.

So, how many post docs ?
I have 2
Trump u? Motherfucker?? Hilarious. Is that what you learned? Speak to your kids like that?
Terrific role model
You have 2 post-doctorate fellowships?

Assuming that is true (I don't) you are either a perpetual student or a researcher.

In what?

Still doesn't know the def.
Daily confirmation of zero education
You need me to draw you a picture? Never mind - with your head up your ass it would do no good.

As already stated, I posted a link long ago describing how DEMOCRATS claimed the use of the term 'snowflake' to describe other DEMOCRATS who, like you, are easily insulted, highly emotional and unstable due to the smallest things. So, again, your 'beef' is not with me but your fellow Democrats.

Nothing Franken admitted to was criminal.
:laughing0301:
I don't know about California, but here in Texas, grabbing a woman's tits while she is sleeping is sexual assault.

He is a comedian, the post doesn't show he grabbed her, and he was playing to a photographer.

BTW, did you hear your dear leader's comment to Billy Bush about how he deals with women? What say you on that little episode? It that okay in Texas? In CA. it's called Sexual Battery.

All squatters anyway.
They seem to forget that

Funny and mostly agree. Austin's cool, San Antonio has great TexMex meals and a very nice river walk.

All squatters anyway.
They seem to forget that

And I will compare sheepskins with you ANY DAY, motherfucker.

So, how many post docs ?
I have 2
Trump u? Motherfucker?? Hilarious. Is that what you learned? Speak to your kids like that?
Terrific role model

Every keyboard commado has post docs out the gazoo degrees from Harvard, Yale, Oxford and etc. Without credible evidence claims are no more valid than
allegations without credible evidence.

Ethics sirens times two: New allegations emerge against Franken, Conyers - Hot Air

"...the workload of the House and Senate Ethics Committees continues to expand. Two new reports lodge new allegations against two members of Congress already in the sexual-harassment spotlight, Senator Al Franken (D-MN) and Representative John Conyers (D-MI). HuffPost reports that two more women have come forward anonymously to accuse Franken of groping episodes similar to an allegation made by Lindsay Menz earlier this week."

Al Franken hopes, doggone it, people will really like him again - Hot Air

"... only 22% of his constituents want him to stay in the Senate. And that number might be a bit on the shaky side now that two more women have come out with their own allegations of unwanted probing of their posteriors.

Al Franken plans to stay in the U.S. Senate and try to win back Minnesotans’ trust."

...because every DEMOCRAT who is caught engaging in sexual misconduct deserves a 2nd (and 3rd, and 4th, and...) chance.

:rolleyes:
Franken resigned within weeks of those allegations stupid

Forum List

Back