Fraud: Democrats reveal their hand in Arizona vote recount debacle

No one with a double digit IQ will EVER believe anything claimed from this "audit."
Try it again, asswipe... we'll see where your smug gets you the next time. You freaks better grasp that this little adventure is one and done if you want anything left...

24 Apr 2021 ~~ By Monica Showalter

According to the Washington Post:
Senate leaders have said the process is intended only to explore ways to improve the state’s elections, rather than to cast doubt on Biden's 10,457-vote victory in Arizona over Donald Trump.​
But the recount has come under sharp criticism from election observers, voting rights advocates and Democrats, who have said it lacks independent oversight and could be used to further baseless claims about the 2020 election.​
Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies tell Americans "We need to count every vote". Guess they changed their mind.
Anyone investigating the present security arrangements for the Arizonan audit KNOW there are layers upon layers upon layers of SECURITY and TRANSPARENCY. You can't fool the nine separate CCTV cameras overviweing the audit.
The Quisling Media will flame away with their false disinforming narratives but when the results are taken to court, the court will have no choice but to find that audit and security was solid.
Given the above, there will be false flags, disinformation and implanted fraud in an attempt to delegitimize the results.
But the forensic auditors are using methods and technology of Jovan Hutton Pulitzer including Machine ID (printer) and microprint examination. That’s why the media is nervous because they can’t get around results of a forensic exam of the actual PHYSICAL PAPER BALLOTS. The only recourse is a false flag event to destroy the primary best evidence, the paper ballots. Expect it.

Meanwhile:
**********​
You can count them a hundred times and the result will be the same. You guys are having big problems with democracy when you can't manipulate it.
Biden won so Get over it.

If Democrats really believed that, they wouldn't be fighting to prevent the audit.

If Biden really won, YOU should get over it. But you can't seem to.

We don't need a recount or an audit to know the election was stolen. Trump was leading on election night until ballots mysteriously appeared in the middle of the night.

Certainly the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies will have egg on their faces after the results show they've been lying all along in their criminally corrupt fraudulent election of their puppet Chyna Joey Xi.
Egg on their face isnt' good enough--stealing the election with chinas help is treason and should be treated as such. FIRING SQUAD.

I believe the prescribed execution method for treason is hanging. Just FYI.
While death is one penalty, hanging is outlawed for use by the federal government. However three states still allow death by hanging as one option. I think firing squad, electrocution, gas chamber, stoning or a combination of the four would be appropriate.

The last spies caught in America executed by hanging were during the Civil War. Spies caught during WWI were shot. Spies caught in the U.S during WWII were electricuted, although after the Normandy landing spies caught behind allied lines were shot.

Strange how none of the blob supporters called for an audit in 2016....

Strange how you always turn up to spout something randomly irrelevant, just to have a reason to say, "The blob" and feel like you're really clever.

Back to your couch, Cornhole. Those Doritos won't eat themselves, and your 50 cats need some petting.

We don't need a recount or an audit to know the election was stolen. Trump was leading on election night until ballots mysteriously appeared in the middle of the night.

Certainly the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies will have egg on their faces after the results show they've been lying all along in their criminally corrupt fraudulent election of their puppet Chyna Joey Xi.
Egg on their face isnt' good enough--stealing the election with chinas help is treason and should be treated as such. FIRING SQUAD.

While death is one penalty, hanging is outlawed for use by the federal government. However three states still allow death by hanging as one option. I think firing squad, electrocution, gas chamber, stoning or a combination of the four would be appropriate.

The last spies caught in America executed by hanging were during the Civil War. Spies caught during WWI were shot. Spies caught in the U.S during WWII were electricuted, although after the Normandy landing spies caught behind allied lines were shot.
How did they execute the Rosenthals--

24 Apr 2021 ~~ By Monica Showalter

According to the Washington Post:
Senate leaders have said the process is intended only to explore ways to improve the state’s elections, rather than to cast doubt on Biden's 10,457-vote victory in Arizona over Donald Trump.​
But the recount has come under sharp criticism from election observers, voting rights advocates and Democrats, who have said it lacks independent oversight and could be used to further baseless claims about the 2020 election.​
Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies tell Americans "We need to count every vote". Guess they changed their mind.
Anyone investigating the present security arrangements for the Arizonan audit KNOW there are layers upon layers upon layers of SECURITY and TRANSPARENCY. You can't fool the nine separate CCTV cameras overviweing the audit.
The Quisling Media will flame away with their false disinforming narratives but when the results are taken to court, the court will have no choice but to find that audit and security was solid.
Given the above, there will be false flags, disinformation and implanted fraud in an attempt to delegitimize the results.
But the forensic auditors are using methods and technology of Jovan Hutton Pulitzer including Machine ID (printer) and microprint examination. That’s why the media is nervous because they can’t get around results of a forensic exam of the actual PHYSICAL PAPER BALLOTS. The only recourse is a false flag event to destroy the primary best evidence, the paper ballots. Expect it.

Meanwhile:
**********​
You can count them a hundred times and the result will be the same. You guys are having big problems with democracy when you can't manipulate it.
Biden won so Get over it.
If he won legitimately, what is your opposition to the audit? It can only validate the results. What are you afraid of rookie?
You can keep looking as silly as you want as long as you are not spending the taxpayers' money.
Like you liberoidals give a hoot in hell about wasting taxpayer money?!?

Don't make me laugh.

I think you mean the Rosenbergs. And I believe they were electrocuted.

I think you mean the Rosenbergs. And I believe they were electrocuted.
Yes, I did. Thank you for the correction.

Strange how you always turn up to spout something randomly irrelevant, just to have a reason to say, "The blob" and feel like you're really clever.

Back to your couch, Cornhole. Those Doritos won't eat themselves, and your 50 cats need some petting.

As a smokey grotesque blob yourself, do you take offense?

I call the blob names because he calls other people names. You're not offended by it, are you... you infected rodent?

LIVE STREAM VIDEO: Maricopa County, Arizona Audit Update

“TENS OF THOUSANDS, SHY OF 100,000 BALLOTS” INSPECTED SO FAR!
BREAKING -- LIVE STREAM VIDEO: Maricopa County, Arizona Audit Update -- "TENS OF THOUSANDS, SHY OF 100,000 BALLOTS" INSPECTED SO FAR! (thegatewaypundit.com)

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats Leftists will do anything to prevent the truth from coming out. Chyna Joey Xi is a puppet installed by globalist elite which rigged the election in plain sight. Everyone knew they were doing it, but no one stopped it.
Now that they have their puppet in place, they must make sure that another Trump can never gain power. What comes next is laid out in detail in the great novel Fateful Destiny: An Epic Struggle to Change the Course of American History.
I would not be surprised if suddenly, the building explodes due to "an unknown cause".

When this audit exposes the degree of cheating done by Democrats, it will become obvious that Trump was right again. Cheating occurred in at least six states and that resulted in Biden winning this faulty election. This election was definitely stolen.

You like all the others have no irrefutable evidence it was stolen. Absolutely nothing and all the recounts proved that. When are you people prepared to accept defeat by your own republicans who changed sides.

Not even the Republican stacked SC was prepared to waste time listening to the rantings of sour republicans. Get over it.

I call the blob names because he calls other people names. You're not offended by it, are you... you infected rodent?
Wow, all you flakes claim you are glad Trump is gone, but you eat, sleep and drink Trump 24/7. I didn't hear as much about Trump when he was in office as I see here every day. Are you trying to deflect?

I have always taken offense to the fact that you exist, and that you pretend to be human. Some abominations are not to be tolerated.

Now, back to your couch, your Doritos, and your cats. We'll call you if we need the incoherent moron viewpoint.

When this audit exposes the degree of cheating done by Democrats, it will become obvious that Trump was right again. Cheating occurred in at least six states and that resulted in Biden winning this faulty election. This election was definitely stolen.

You like all the others have no irrefutable evidence it was stolen. Absolutely nothing and all the recounts proved that. When are you people prepared to accept defeat by your own republicans who changed sides.

Not even the Republican stacked SC was prepared to waste time listening to the rantings of sour republicans. Get over it.

You, like all others, think that shouting, "No evidence!! Completely fair!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!" will somehow magically create reality.

If there's no evidence, then the audit will do nothing whatsoever, and the more you shout, "There's no evidence, so STOP LOOKING FOR IT!!" the more we wonder whether you really believe there's no evidence.

When are YOU people prepared to accept that you can't force other people to think what you want?

Democrat demands for a temporary restraining order on the audit.....

DENIED!

Nelson.jpg

Move on your side lost.

For weeks everyone knew counting the of mail in votes would start after the same day votes were.

You, like all others, think that shouting, "No evidence!! Completely fair!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!" will somehow magically create reality.

If there's no evidence, then the audit will do nothing whatsoever, and the more you shout, "There's no evidence, so STOP LOOKING FOR IT!!" the more we wonder whether you really believe there's no evidence.

When are YOU people prepared to accept that you can't force other people to think what you want?
You need evidence to convince, where is it?

You need evidence to convince, where is it?
We know that you'll refuse to read it, but there it is....All endnoted with mainstream sources and the gubmint's own numbers.

Forum List

Back