Free AR for Everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One does not need a class 3 to buy a machinegun, that's a dealers license and has nothing to do with a persons personal ownership, I was class 2, manufacturer/dealer (class 3 is just a dealer). That's with the NFA not ATF. My ATF lic was an 07FFL 07/class2 is what we were called
Fuck off the property with the government paperwork classified information clearance and shit no one wants to sit in prison like Reality Winner for ratting on Democrats.

You can own a fully automatic weapon. But it should not be as simple as todays Gun background check.
Therefore I still agree that the need for a fully automatic weapon should be for police or military only.

kindly apply for your class 3 license, and when granted, go purchase one.

Currently, these states allow private ownership of machineguns: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY.

You're close

It's certainly not as simple as a background check, go google it and see the hoops it takes, I sold them. CLEO background, finger prints, application to NFA etc,,, there's more.

One does not need a class 3 to buy a machinegun, that's a dealers license and has nothing to do with a persons personal ownership, I was class 2, manufacturer/dealer (class 3 is just a dealer). That's with the NFA not ATF. My ATF lic was an 07FFL 07/class2 is what we were called

If one wants a legal MG one GOES to a class 3, jumps the hoops, pays the $200 transfer tax stamp, wait and wait and wait and wait
then it's yours.
Also you can not purchase one manufactured after 1986 which makes them somewhat rare and stupid expensive.

And they shouldn't. AN AR-15 is an Armalite Rifle, and by definition it can be operated in a fully automatic mode:

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.
If the AR-15 can be operated in fully automatic mode, and and a fully automatic rifle is an assault rife, why shouldn't the AR-15 be considered an “assault rifle”? Why should it matter if it is or isn't?

And why shouldn't ordinary citizens be allowed to possess the weapons they need or want to defend themselves from home invasion or military assault?
The AR-15 has no option for automatic fire.

Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

Folks, no one should go without the means to defend themselves!
The AR is cheap obsolete shit
Right.

We need SOTA full-auto weapons.
The AR15 is krap, the government owns your brain as there are real weapons out there but the government says that you can not own them, the reason that they allow AR15's is because they are krap and you have no clue

Great plan.

1. Unlike "health care" or "education" the constitution states that right to arms should be guaranteed to all. What better way to guarantee that than have a free AR for everyone?

2. Everyone has a right to self defense and that can best be guaranteed by providing them an AR. Thousands die every year from not having their self defense needs met.

3. Gun prices have been steadily increasing and have become unaffordable. We need to make them affordable, the best way to proceed is a "single payer" option - whereby the government purchases everyone a firearm.

4. There are other nations where this is already done - in Switzerland everyone has an AR in the closet. The homicide rate in Switzerland is much lower than that of America, if you don't support the proposal, you are a murderer.

5. Myriads of other benefits. Lower administrative costs, improvement of US defensive capability, higher quality and better coverage (we of course let an American choose the firearm according to his needs). The list goes on and on. It is simply common sense.

What makes it obsolete?

Yeah, I'd like to hear that....
The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think

No, you are not taking my weapons. No more debate. Thank you sir. End of discussion.
God Bless
lol. I don't need your weapons, we have an Arsenal for our Democracy. What we have is a Second Amendment and we should have no security problems in our free States as a result. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Well Regulated militia is a State's Right!

And they shouldn't. AN AR-15 is an Armalite Rifle, and by definition it can be operated in a fully automatic mode:

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.
If the AR-15 can be operated in fully automatic mode, and and a fully automatic rifle is an assault rife, why shouldn't the AR-15 be considered an “assault rifle”? Why should it matter if it is or isn't?

And why shouldn't ordinary citizens be allowed to possess the weapons they need or want to defend themselves from home invasion or military assault?
You can own a fully automatic weapon. kindly apply for your class 3 license, and when granted, go purchase one.

Currently, these states allow private ownership of machineguns: AL, AR, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MD, MS, MT, ND, NE, NV, NH, NM, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WV, WI, and WY.
thats an infringement on ownership and therefor a violation of the 2nd amendment,,,
Well regulated militia of the whole People have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security of our free States. The unorganized militia is subject to the police power of a State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

I TOLD YOU ONCE AND I AM GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! YOU DO NOT NEED A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON!

AND

NO YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY WEAPONS.

GUNS ARE DESIGNED TO SAVE LIVES!

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

The government restricts the sales of relevant weapons, but they allow shit AR15's

The second Amendment does not say that you are allowed the arms that the government allows.

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think
I've been issued government firearms they were by all definition a piece of crap. I spent more time cleaning and repairing my m16 than I do my AR's and my AR's are better quality than my M16's were

From what I can tell, the AR-15 is a good Civilian rifle......lots of features make it good for civilians and police....the M-16 is a horrible rifle for actual use in a field environment.....when I was in, they were a bitch to keep clean and operational........in a civilian environment the AR-15 civilian rifle is a good choice for self defense .......you aren't likely to get it covered in dirt, mud and sand.....

You can own a fully automatic weapon. kindly apply for your class 3 license, and when granted, go purchase one.

thats an infringement on ownership and therefor a violation of the 2nd amendment,,,
Well regulated militia of the whole People have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for the security of our free States. The unorganized militia is subject to the police power of a State.

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)
No, the unorganized militia is not subject to the tyrant police when you become subjugated you are not free and there is no free state
That's why it called the unorganized militia because it's not controlled by a governing body

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think
It's not about military arms only, as the government bans everything that you could use against them.

LOL Colt bought the rights to the AR and made the M16, so you just proved my point

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think

From what I can tell, the AR-15 is a good Civilian rifle......lots of features make it good for civilians and police....the M-16 is a horrible rifle for actual use in a field environment.....when I was in, they were a bitch to keep clean and operational........in a civilian environment the AR-15 civilian rifle is a good choice for self defense .......you aren't likely to get it covered in dirt, mud and sand.....
My AR has gotten more dirt and mud covered than my M16 M 60 EVER DID.

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think
It's not about military arms only, as the government bans everything that you could use against them.

LOL Colt bought the rights to the AR and made the M16, so you just proved my point
how does that support your position that the AR is obsolete? When I said my AR is better than my m16?

No, you are not taking my weapons. No more debate. Thank you sir. End of discussion.
God Bless
lol. I don't need your weapons, we have an Arsenal for our Democracy. What we have is a Second Amendment and we should have no security problems in our free States as a result. Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Well Regulated militia is a State's Right!
in a democracy, the 51% can impose their will on the 49% aren't you happy America is not a democracy
and you don't have a free state when the state is the only body that has access to firearms

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think

I am talking about for people who are buying them for home defense......

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think

how does that support your position that the AR is obsolete? When I said my AR is better than my m16?
LOL your M16 is obsolite and the M16 was based on the AR design that is older.

Grow up you are bragging that you own a toy gun. The fucking government will come at you with missiles launched by drones. If you manage to hit one before it gets you 200 more will come to that GPS location.

Can your Ar do that?

Obsolete shit

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think

I am talking about for people who are buying them for home defense......
my opinion for home defense, it's whatever you are more comfortable handling
Women can handle an AR better than most men versus a shogun or high caliber pistol.

Great plan.

What makes it obsolete?

Think

LOL your M16 is obsolite and the M16 was based on the AR design that is older.

Grow up you are bragging that you own a toy gun. The fucking government will come at you with missiles launched by drones. If you manage to hit one before it gets you 200 more will come to that GPS location.

Can your Ar do that?

Obsolete shit
whatever dude they'll come but I won't crawl on my belly as you will in fear of what the government will do.
and FYI here's what my ar will do 300 yards out run and gun
thumbnail (11).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back