Free Bree, Confederate flag ball breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be Peaceful protests for her arrest.............or will there be more burning.

Tis the question now isn't it..............More than likely the charges will not amount to much anyway.
Unless she refuses to pay bail to force a court battle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Which will it be.

Will there be Peaceful protests for her arrest.............or will there be more burning.

Tis the question now isn't it..............More than likely the charges will not amount to much anyway.

Which will it be.

LOL Let her go to court, she broke the damn law

• Banned
Sure, civil protesters go to court. That's what they do.

Which will it be.

LOL Let her go to court, she broke the damn law
I'm citing recent events and I am projecting as you know.

She broke a law. The flag needs to come down. But you cant break the law and expecet a pass.

Yeah, she broke the law. That flag is government property until its taken down by the government. Let's see, that's

Trespassing on Government property

Vandalism

Attempted theft of Government property

Disorderly conduct.

I hope this boon gets a long sentence in prison. Piece of filth.
She wont. she'll get a misdemeanor ticket and PR bond. At worst a fine. Likely just a "time served" verdict for spending a night in Columbia jail.

Yeah, she broke the law. That flag is government property until its taken down by the government. Let's see, that's

Trespassing on Government property

Vandalism

Attempted theft of Government property

Disorderly conduct.

Oh my! Crimes against the government.

When does the government answer for crimes against the people? Like secret trade deals or lying the nation into war?

Or flying that symbol of racial hatred that Southern states started flying as a response to civil rights laws and school integration.

When does the government answer for crimes against the people? Like secret trade deals or lying the nation into war?

Or flying that symbol of racial hatred that Southern states started flying as a response to civil rights laws and school integration.

Does all this still give you an excuse to break the law? I think not. How does flying a flag constitute a crime against the people?

By the way, I cannot help your ignorance of history. But if you want to go there, I can just as easily say the US flag is an even greater symbol of oppression than the Confederate Battle Flag.

The Confederacy only existed for four years, and had slavery.

The US is coming up on its 239th birthday. It has had slavery (long before the Confederacy came into being, think 1789), Dred Scott, Japanese internment camps, the Civil War, The Trail of Tears, The Battle of Wounded Knee, Jim Crow laws, The Indian Land Sales/Removal Act of 1830, The Salem Witch Trials, and four assassinations of sitting US Presidents.

Now tell me, which flag has more sins on its conscience?

Last edited:
By the way, I cannot help your ignorance of history. But if you want to go there, I can just as easily say the US flag is an even greater symbol of oppression than the Confederate Battle Flag.

I wouldn't try to sell the idea that the U.S. has anything near a spotless record. I'll leave that to the history revising "patriots".

But that doesn't mean that those Southern states that started flying the Confed flag in response to civil rights and school integration are not despicable.

You say I'm ignorant of history. Show me or retract.

The thing about civil disobedience is...that you go in knowing you are breaking the law.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back