CDZ Free Speech Threatened by Censorship Extremists | Mercola.com

But if you don't want to do that for whatever reason, you can always ask me for evidence of any of the 'story at a glance' points and I can go digging in the article itself for said evidence.
Thanks. Links to sources backing up every bullet point please.

Links to sources backing up every bullet point please.

phoenyx Don't bother with his demands. You could write a scholarly dissertation with a plethora of facts and links to everything he's demanding and more and he wouldn't acknowledge your accurate claim that censorship is growing in America. Acknowledging truth is something that most leftists are abhorrent to do.

I have not. What evidence do you have to support this assertion?

The left, like Satan, supports abortion, transgender lifestyles, same-sex marriage, illicit drug use, corrupt government officials, lying, cheating and more.

A few points:
1- I don't believe in Satan. Based on my reading, Pantheists don't believe in Satan either, unless we're talking of the fictional variety. I'm a big fan of Marvel comics, and they have a character called Mephisto, which seems rather similar and is a character that I definitely find interesting.

2- You can be in a religion that does believe in Satan and still be pro choice:

3- The same can be said for LGBT, transgender people and same sex marriage:

As to illicit drugs, that's a moving target, but different religions have different takes on drugs in general:

As to corruption, lying and cheating, I'm against all of those, so we're in accord that those things are bad.

You can be in a religion that does believe in Satan and still be pro choice

Thou shall not kill.

Be fruitful and multiply.

Abortion violates both of those commandments from God.

The left likes to claim that they are more inclusive, tolerant, and loving. Do you consider it "inclusive, tolerant, and loving" to kill one's offspring?

But if you don't want to do that for whatever reason, you can always ask me for evidence of any of the 'story at a glance' points and I can go digging in the article itself for said evidence.
Thanks. Links to sources backing up every bullet point please.

Too much work, laugh :p. How about you pick a particular bullet point and we'll start with that?

You are accusing fairness with legality.
Really? I don't think so. I'm saying it's not fair to take away property rights.

I meant to say you are -confusing- fairness with legality, but I think you got what I was trying to say. Anyway, there can be problem with property rights when a select few have most of the property. Reminds me of a line from Thomas Jefferson in regards to money:
"
"If the American people ever allow private banks
to control the issue of their money,
first by inflation and then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will
grow up around them (around the banks),
will deprive the people of their property
until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered."
"

Source:

1- I don't believe in Satan. Based on my reading, Pantheists don't believe in Satan either

If there is no such thing as "Satan", etc., why then have Jews and the state of Israel been persecuted so severely and for so long, right up to the very present, by much of the world?

No segment of humanity has been persecuted like the relatively few Jews that have existed in this world. They continue to be persecuted more than anyone. Why is that?

They are/were "God's chosen people", per the bible. Is it just a freak coincidence that Jews have been singled out for "special treatment" by much of the world?

Satan and his demons hate God, his creation, his followers and, in particular his "chosen" people. That is why they have tempted and influenced Godless, weak-minded people to persecute Jews.

Have you ever considered this? Most haven't.

Really? I don't think so. I'm saying it's not fair to take away property rights.

He's not arguing to "take away property rights".

You're right, though I'm also concerned with the fact that the private sector is controlling more and more of everything- not just free speech, but things like public infrastructure. But this is getting off topic, so guess I should stop there.

I meant to say you are -confusing- fairness with legality, but I think you got what I was trying to say. Anyway, there can be problem with property rights when a select few have most of the property. Reminds me of a line from Thomas Jefferson in regards to money:
"
"

Source:

None of that matters to cnm. All that matters to him is the party.

I'm also concerned with the fact that the private sector is controlling more and more of everything

Only because they are protected by corrupt government representatives and officials. That's one reason that much of the political right calls for limited government power. The practice of politicians serving 40 years in Congress is one of the greatest injustices ever perpetrated upon the American people. That's because corrupt corporations fund corrupt politicians and it becomes very difficult to unseat them from power. Look at all of the Congresspeople that became rich AFTER they entered "service".

You can be in a religion that does believe in Satan and still be pro choice

Thou shall not kill.

Be fruitful and multiply.

Abortion violates both of those commandments from God.

Thou shalt not kill is incredibly broad. It's also been violated repeatedly by "men of God". The crusades come to mind. As to being fruitful and multiplying, I think we've done a fair amount of that at this point- many would say that we've gone overboard.

Too much work, laugh :p. How about you pick a particular bullet point and we'll start with that?

There are good posters on this forum, but he's not one of them. You won't have a quality, honest, discussion with him.

1- I don't believe in Satan. Based on my reading, Pantheists don't believe in Satan either

If there is no such thing as "Satan", etc., why then have Jews and the state of Israel been persecuted so severely and for so long, right up to the very present, by much of the world?

My best guess is they didn't fit into various empire's plans.

"
"

Source:

None of that matters to cnm. All that matters to him is the party.

I'll reserve judgement for the time being. For now, he seems reasonable enough.

What evidence do you have to support that assertion?

God wants a man and a woman to follow him, marry, and reproduce and then teach their offspring to also follow God. Same-sex relations and transgender lifestyles are not compatible with those things.

I'm also concerned with the fact that the private sector is controlling more and more of everything

Only because they are protected by corrupt government representatives and officials. That's one reason that much of the political right calls for limited government power. The practice of politicians serving 40 years in Congress is one of the greatest injustices ever perpetrated upon the American people. That's because corrupt corporations fund corrupt politicians and it becomes very difficult to unseat them from power. Look at all of the Congresspeople that became rich AFTER they entered "service".

I actually have no problem with politicians serving 40 years in congress. If they're good politicians, I'd be happy for them to serve for the rest of their lives. I think Bernie Sanders has been around for a long time and I'm glad that he has been. I do have a problem with corrupt politicians though.

Forum List

Back