Freedom Activist Adam Kokesh's house raided

Our government uses its full power to arrest a citizen exercising his 2nd amendment rights in a manner that doesn't harm anyone...but when a foreign government provides a warming that some immigrants may be terrorists, it does nothing.

Hopenchange!

Last edited:
He was loading a shotgun a few blocks from the White House and didn't expect to get arrested? Guy doesn't sound very bright.

Kokesh is under the erroneous opinion that state's have no right to make their own laws and that state boundaries are arbitrary and unnecessary. Well, states do have the right to make their own laws.

I hear the same thing from immigration activists. National boundaries do not exist. They are arbitrary and unnecessary.

Kokesh would be correct, if he wasn't so wrong.

Kokesh is under the erroneous opinion that state's have no right to make their own laws and that state boundaries are arbitrary and unnecessary. Well, states do have the right to make their own laws.

I hear the same thing from immigration activists. National boundaries do not exist. They are arbitrary and unnecessary.

Kokesh would be correct, if he wasn't so wrong.

Where exactly was this argument made?

They charged him with drugs now? Where did they find the drugs? How did they know where they where to search?

Last edited:
They charged him with drugs now? Where did they find the drugs? How did they know where they were to search?

To be honest, I have no trouble believing they found drugs in Adam's house. He has been known to do drugs on his YouTube videos. Though I've only ever heard of him smoking weed.

:lmao:

If he was "expecting this" perhaps he should have tossed the drugs 1st.

I seriously doubt this was a drug thing. It was probably planted. The establishment fears people like this. He was arrested previously for absolutely nothing. Completely phony charges.

If he can show the search is illegal, he wont have to worry about drug choices. He's an idiot though.

Forum List

Back