Adam Kokesh to run for president

Adam Kokesh will be voted for by the nutty gunners, gay-haters, black-loathers, ammo-hoarders, and other idiots.

Lol's. Gardener. I am for gay marriage,don't care for blacks personally but don't have an issue with the whole race...just prefer them and me be separated,I own no ammo or guns right now...so keep dreaming...Its kind of like a little hissy fit...

Several days later, U.S. Park Police used a flash grenade when their SWAT team served a search warrant at Kokesh's home in Herndon, Va. Kokesh was arrested when officers said they found hallucinogenic mushrooms at the house.

You are what you eat.

Read the freaking article. He said SOMEDAY. It's a freaking fantasy. He doesn't even have enough money to make bail.

Several days later, U.S. Park Police used a flash grenade when their SWAT team served a search warrant at Kokesh's home in Herndon, Va. Kokesh was arrested when officers said they found hallucinogenic mushrooms at the house.

You are what you eat.

They were planted there...wouldn't be the first time the government has set up someone...he openly admits to defending the 2nd amendment in DC...

Read the freaking article. He said SOMEDAY. It's a freaking fantasy. He doesn't even have enough money to make bail.

Yeah but it's amusing to watch people freak out over it, both for and against.

No one is freaking out for it..I find it amusing and he would have my vote no doubt about that. But it is funny to see people freaking out about him running that don't like him..they act like he has a chance in hell of winning.

No one is freaking out for it..I find it amusing and he would have my vote no doubt about that. But it is funny to see people freaking out about him running that don't like him..they act like he has a chance in hell of winning.

Yeah keep telling yourself that:)

Great, that's just what the libertarian movement needs. An asshole malcontent who has the gall to exploit his military service in order to degrade the service of the rest of us. I really don't like the bastard at all.

Yet he would be an improvement over just about anyone the republicrats have offered, and infinitely better than any democrook.

Too bad he won't even be a whisper in the grand scheme of things, and now that the tinfoil messiah has retired the only ones left to represent libertarians are just as loony as Nanzi Pillousy.

Yes. I left the LIbertarian Party because it consists of armchair intellectuals who have been addled reading Ayn Rand. The only thing they're good for is knocking candidates who want to move the country in the right direction and understand it will necessarily be a slow process.

Yeah keep telling yourself that:)
Telling myself what kiddo?

Great, that's just what the libertarian movement needs. An asshole malcontent who has the gall to exploit his military service in order to degrade the service of the rest of us. I really don't like the bastard at all.

Yet he would be an improvement over just about anyone the republicrats have offered, and infinitely better than any democrook.

Too bad he won't even be a whisper in the grand scheme of things, and now that the tinfoil messiah has retired the only ones left to represent libertarians are just as loony as Nanzi Pillousy.

Yes. I left the LIbertarian Party because it consists of armchair intellectuals who have been addled reading Ayn Rand. The only thing they're good for is knocking candidates who want to move the country in the right direction and understand it will necessarily be a slow process.
So you were never a real libertarian...nuff said.

I hope the guy runs.
He can suck up all the radical right vote and then the sane people of America can hold an election without 'em.

Last edited:
You twits sure do have a WIDE range of what you consider "radical right"....To me radical right is idiots like Santorum...complete nut case but also absolutely nothing like Kokesh who is a libertarian.Figures people don't want to use their brain they just throw out goofy buzz words.

Right...so that's why he "violated" a law he knew that would get him arrested? Sure thing...Now if he had done that and gotten others arrested and he wasn't then I would say yeah..

Everyone always considers "the radical ...." to be someone else.

You ever heard anyone say "I'm a racist"?
But we all know racists exist.

You ever heard anyone say, "I'm a horrible driver" ?
And yet we all know that many horrible drivers exist.

Not very many people (even on the extremes) consider themselves extremists.
Even when they support a felon for president.
The "real" extremists are "the other guys"

Go figure.

All libertarians are not extremists. Some are.

Forum List

Back