🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Freedom Of Expression In France

The children of the Kedoshim and all those who were lost with their families, are resting in our creators arms. People like Sunni who deny the crime that was committed against us, will have to answer to God one day.
Never said that people didn't lose their lives during those terrible times.

I just dispute the forced narrative that is foisted on people as absolute fact. :cool:

You deny that you deny the Holocaust?

27093621.jpg

I do not deny that there was a rounding up of the jews and many were murdered, and worked and starved to death.

But I dispute the gas chamber story and the highly inflated 6 million figure that is claimed by the promoters of the so called Holocaust.

I do not deny that there was a rounding up of the jews and many were murdered, and worked and starved to death.

But I dispute the gas chamber story and the highly inflated 6 million figure that is claimed by the promoters of the so called Holocaust.

You claim it was a hoax even though there are still living witnesses. Are they all lying
292.gif
?

People comparing holocaust and the stories of islam;

How can you compare something that claimed to happen in an age that even people(biologically) were different from this age, to a something you can speak to the survivors of. That really doesn't make sense. It is like saying you don't like this apple, because in fact it is an orange!!!???

And anybody who thinks this comparison attempt would make sense, is really and seriously, either slow in understanding or logically challenged. Which both are fine for me, you guys are welcomed to my eyes to read, but gosh, get some help, medically, physiologically, one way or another, get some help. For your own sake. You need it.

Last edited:
Were people killed?........Yes

Was it done on an industrial scale?..........No
Sunni, you can go to the Army's film library and see thousands of pictures and films of the Holocaust. My father in 1945 was at Dachau when it was liberated and told me of the bodies in the ovens and the bodies waiting for the ovens and the piles of ashes of human remains.In1958 I was stationed in Munich at Warner Kaserne and the wind was blowing from Dachau, the smell wasn't sauerkraut. I was in Dachau camp many times on work details and smelled it up close. Don't try to BS a witness.

do not be distressed Hoss sunni is simply spitting the Khutbah jumaat kharah into cyber space The only book translated into arabic in the entire decade of the 1930s was MEIN KAMPF------Mein Kampf got into arabic before the koran was translated into Urdu His kind worship Adolf abu ali Someday they will -----ass up and say "AND ADOLF ABU ALI IS HIS PROPHET"

Sunni, you can go to the Army's film library and see thousands of pictures and films of the Holocaust. My father in 1945 was at Dachau when it was liberated and told me of the bodies in the ovens and the bodies waiting for the ovens and the piles of ashes of human remains.In1958 I was stationed in Munich at Warner Kaserne and the wind was blowing from Dachau, the smell wasn't sauerkraut. I was in Dachau camp many times on work details and smelled it up close. Don't try to BS a witness.
Were they cremating dead bodies.........Yes

Did inmates die from over work, starvation, and disease.........Yes

Were the camps for mass killing on and industrial scale.........No

Sunni you have no basis for your "dispute" other than the kharah pounded into your head by the promoters of a rapist pig and of the genocide of hundreds of milliions for the GLORY of the "god" of the rapist pig. Be patient you will have more that you will be told to DISPUTE when the Sudanese christians now living in Tel Aviv start writing their memoirs

The difference is that the so called Holocaust was just an alleged historical event which may or may not be true..

Whereas, Prophet Muhammad was an actual person and Islam is a real religion.

When one reads the actual documents of the Einsatzgruppen in the Bundesarchiv, it is quite clear that it really happened. No matter how far you wish to bury your head in the sand.

There wasn't any work in Dachau. No food, no medicine,no doctors. 70 pound people. They were well treated.

Several were expressly for killing. Furthermore I suggest you read the minutes of the Wansee Conference held in Potsdam where Heydrich, Borman and the others formulated the "Final Solution".

YES.

There are survivors telling the story. You cannot say no when they tell their stories.

Again I say, when you put pure facts to the scale and deny their happenings, you will have to answer to a higher power one day.

There WERE gas chambers in Auschwitz, where Jews were murdered in mass numbers, there WERE Nazi killing machines activated on Jews in thousands and hundreds of thousands and millions, simply for them being Jews.

You have not been there, SURVIVORS have been. They tell their stories, your in no place to say those things did not happen!

The difference is that the so called Holocaust was just an alleged historical event which may or may not be true..

Whereas, Prophet Muhammad was an actual person and Islam is a real religion.

When one reads the actual documents of the Einsatzgruppen in the Bundesarchiv, it is quite clear that it really happened. No matter how far you wish to bury your head in the sand.

Holocaust denial is not new---it actually began with the PLANNING of the annhilation of jews in the early 1930s and was a huge part of the nazi propaganda which made its way to the USA Keep in mind Mein Kampf was published in 1928 (I think--maybe 1927) and jews were already upset about the plans of sunni's NABI ADOLF ABU ALI in 1933 when abu ali became chancellor of Germany A very interesting factoid is that some of the same people who wrote for adolf abu ali in the 1930s fled to muslim countries in 1945 where they continued writing I read their stuff circa 1960 -----and by the late 60s ran into muslims from VARIOUS parts of the world who COULD QUOTE IT (AND DID) CHAPTER AND VERSE I was a amazed I had no idea that ANYONE could take that silly stuff seriously and when I read it----I considered it stuff that NOBODY else would bother with It is part of the school curriculum in muslim schools and it is quoted in mosques

There wasn't any work in Dachau. No food, no medicine,no doctors. 70 pound people. They were well treated.
That wasn't the fault of the Germans.

The allies bombed the rail lines so that food and supplies couldn't reach the camps.

My father's uncle used to watch over a small boy in Auschwitz, he was 4 years old. The child's mother was shot on the spot simply for trying to pass her child a piece of bread from under the fense.

So don't try to bring the crap of "no food reached the camps" claim.

Forum List

Back