Friday Morning Trump On Twitter: It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

Nothing more uplifting than starting your Friday morning reading the leader of your country having a 4th grade pissing contest over twitter!

I guess on the bright side it keeps him from fucking up the country even more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
better than if it were Hitlery.

Do not really see what would be different

SCOTUS, and tax relief.oh and not hitlery.

Last edited:
So, there is no impeachable offense. Trump is right. Nothing but a witch hunt. Total abuse of government. Typical democrats .
Like eight or nine Benghazi investigations?
American citizens were killed and Hillary and Obama lied about it. Are you really going to deny that Obama knew it was a terrorist attack and went on national TV ten days after the attack and blamed a guy that made a movie. Are you really going to force me to show you the video?

You know, I would suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", which is a fact based account of what happened to the people in Benghazi. Several things contributed towards the ambassador and his people being killed. One of the main reasons they died was that the CIA station chief refused to send a rescue squad to get him when the attack happened. The team had to wait for over 2 hours before being allowed to go.

There were also places in the movie where the ambassador was bitching about the security budget cutbacks, which was done by Congress.

So, there is no impeachable offense. Trump is right. Nothing but a witch hunt. Total abuse of government. Typical democrats .
American citizens were killed and Hillary and Obama lied about it. Are you really going to deny that Obama knew it was a terrorist attack and went on national TV ten days after the attack and blamed a guy that made a movie. Are you really going to force me to show you the video?

You know, I would suggest you watch the movie "13 Hours", which is a fact based account of what happened to the people in Benghazi. Several things contributed towards the ambassador and his people being killed. One of the main reasons they died was that the CIA station chief refused to send a rescue squad to get him when the attack happened. The team had to wait for over 2 hours before being allowed to go.

There were also places in the movie where the ambassador was bitching about the security budget cutbacks, which was done by Congress.
Obama was the Chief Commander. Lack of security at our embassy falls on him. He can put troops wherever he wants to.

Obama was the Chief Commander. Lack of security at our embassy falls on him. He can put troops wherever he wants to.

Still gotta pay for it, and Congress controls the purse strings.

I wish I had that great White Privilege to have been able to fire Comey. It must have been an overwhelming patriotic moment. God Bless Donald Trump for doing America a favor.

Twitter
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....
7:01 AM · Apr 13, 2018

Twitter
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
7:17 AM · Apr 13, 2018
I don't understand.
He should be Eternally grateful.
Comeys disclosure did Hillary in

Oh, cut the crap. Obama and Hillary are responsible for the lack of security at the embassy in Benghazi and they lied to the mother and on national TV about their mess. They didn't blame congress. They blamed a movie. Ya'll need to grow up and accept responsibility for your messes. Hillary admitted she was responsible for security.
Hillary Clinton: ‘I Am Responsible’ For Poor Benghazi Security

Nothing more uplifting than starting your Friday morning reading the leader of your country having a 4th grade pissing contest over twitter!

Yep.....I hate record low unemployment and a stronger economy along with defending our Southern border.
Boy Trump sure is fucking this country up.

Look at the numbers.
It's just continuing Obama growth (except for the pathetic March job number)
Defending the border? Don't you realize more people come south than north!
And immigrant crime is way below good ol white boy crime?

Oh, cut the crap. Obama and Hillary are responsible for the lack of security at the embassy in Benghazi and they lied to the mother and on national TV about their mess. They didn't blame congress. They blamed a movie. Ya'll need to grow up and accept responsibility for your messes.
Garbage.
13 hours is a biased account.
All hell was breaking and now we are so sure?
The one guy in jail says the movie which incensed the Middle East was a reason ?
Does 13 hours mention this?
Does 13 hours say the boss refused more security?
And wasn't hours and hours of Trey enough?
Gawd, 4 dead, not a peep about Ronald's 250 dead marines??

Oh, cut the crap. Obama and Hillary are responsible for the lack of security at the embassy in Benghazi and they lied to the mother and on national TV about their mess. They didn't blame congress. They blamed a movie. Ya'll need to grow up and accept responsibility for your messes.
Garbage.
13 hours is a biased account.
All hell was breaking and now we are so sure?
The one guy in jail says the movie which incensed the Middle East was a reason ?
Does 13 hours mention this?
Does 13 hours say the boss refused more security?
And wasn't hours and hours of Trey enough?
Gawd, 4 dead, not a peep about Ronald's 250 dead marines??
The truth is always biased when you have a lie out front of a political agenda to win an election.

The only thing is that Trump should have fired the sonofabitch Day One. Giving that lame excuse that Crooked Hillary didn't have an intent to commit a crime was a tremendous travesty of justice.

SCOTUS would not have been much different as Trump put in a moderate and Hillary would have had to do the same to get past the Senate

We do not have tax reform, we had a tax cut, but yes that would have been different.

SCOTUS would not have been much different as Trump put in a moderate and Hillary would have had to do the same to get past the Senate

We do not have tax reform, we had a tax cut, but yes that would have been different.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Comey will have the great honor in helping to remove Trump from office.
Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.
So you voted for a Jew toady. You must feel so proud.
McMullin is a Mormon. Jews bug you. Trump likes Jews, and has some in his family.
McMullen was a pawn/toady of Jew Bill Kristol who encouraged him to run. Steve McGarrett knows what he's talking about.

One of the main reasons they died was that the CIA station chief refused to send a rescue squad to get him when the attack happened. The team had to wait for over 2 hours before being allowed to go.

The attack was first reported at 9:42 PM and the CIA response team left their Annex at 10:03 PM. 21 minutes, not 2 hours. That might be a plane in Tripoli however.

https://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/benghazi report.pdf

The main reason the Ambassador and Smith died was because the exhaust fans were not installed in the safe room.

Oh, cut the crap. Obama and Hillary are responsible for the lack of security at the embassy in Benghazi and they lied to the mother and on national TV about their mess. They didn't blame congress. They blamed a movie. Ya'll need to grow up and accept responsibility for your messes. Hillary admitted she was responsible for security.
Hillary Clinton: ‘I Am Responsible’ For Poor Benghazi Security

The was no Embassy in Benghazi. Our Embassy was in Tripoli.

They blamed extremist for the attack from day one.

You're lying again, Jake. The committee did find that Hillary and Obama lied. Did you read the link I provided to the Washington Times? Here:
Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
(1) Truth: Gowdy's committee found nothing. (2) Truth: Trump lies. (3) Truth: you don't handle the truth well, BS, so you ad hom. (4) No problem, whereas you get all bristly. :)
You're mentally ill.
The truth will set you free. You have the key. Use it.

Forum List

Back