Friday Morning Trump On Twitter: It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

You're lying again, Jake. The committee did find that Hillary and Obama lied. Did you read the link I provided to the Washington Times? Here:
Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
(1) Truth: Gowdy's committee found nothing. (2) Truth: Trump lies. (3) Truth: you don't handle the truth well, BS, so you ad hom. (4) No problem, whereas you get all bristly. :)
You're mentally ill.
The truth will set you free. You have the key. Use it.
Now you're trolling. Bye, liar.

Comey will have the great honor in helping to remove Trump from office.
Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.
So you voted for a Jew toady. You must feel so proud.
McMullin is a Mormon. Jews bug you. Trump likes Jews, and has some in his family.
McMullen was a pawn/toady of Jew Bill Kristol who encouraged him to run. Steve McGarrett knows what he's talking about.
McMullen was certainly not beholden to Kristol, who by the way, shows just how silly such comments from the racist part of the Alt Right are in thinking so.

You're lying again, Jake. The committee did find that Hillary and Obama lied. Did you read the link I provided to the Washington Times? Here:
Benghazi report points out Obama, Clinton lies
(1) Truth: Gowdy's committee found nothing. (2) Truth: Trump lies. (3) Truth: you don't handle the truth well, BS, so you ad hom. (4) No problem, whereas you get all bristly. :)
You're mentally ill.
The truth will set you free. You have the key. Use it.
Now you're trolling. Bye, liar.
Nothing was discovered to refer to DOJ by the Gowdy committee. The embassy was in Tripoli not Benghazi. The four were dead before State was notified. Your ad homming of me and ignoring actual facts is noted.

Last edited:
Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases button to get them all frothy for the weekend.
Um, when are the democrats going to conduct an investigation into the rigging of the Democrat primaries?

That is a great question, and why has it not already been done?
Somebody wrote that shit for the loudmouth, lying, fat bastard. He can't tweet with that much clarity. It's obviously a Russian/GOP collaboration to minimize the damage of the upcoming Mueller Report. They sure know how to push their bases button to get them all frothy for the weekend.
Um, when are the democrats going to conduct an investigation into the rigging of the Democrat primaries?

It hasn't been done because the democrats don't want to open that skeleton closet. Criminals don't investigate themselves.

I guess, sorta like Rump wanting to shut down the investigation into his campaign you mean like that?
Yep. This isn't an investigation. It's harassment. It's what democrats do when they lose. Ya'll did the same thing to Sarah Palin when she was governor. Your agenda is to tie up your opponents in frivolous lawsuits and keep them from doing their job. You're an enemy of the people.

Like the Rethugs did with Bill Clinton, you mean like That? Of course you do right? Oh by the way I am not a Dim either.

It hasn't been done because the democrats don't want to open that skeleton closet. Criminals don't investigate themselves.

I guess, sorta like Rump wanting to shut down the investigation into his campaign you mean like that?
Yep. This isn't an investigation. It's harassment. It's what democrats do when they lose. Ya'll did the same thing to Sarah Palin when she was governor. Your agenda is to tie up your opponents in frivolous lawsuits and keep them from doing their job. You're an enemy of the people.

Like the Rethugs did with Bill Clinton, you mean like That? Of course you do right? Oh by the way I am not a Dim either.
Bill Clinton is a rapist. Trump hasn't lied to grand jury like Bill did.

Does not exonerate Trump, though, does it?

He hasn't yet but only because he hasn't testified under oath yet. He will lie if/when he has to. He cannot help himself lying is like breathing to him! It comes so naturally!

He hasn't yet but only because he hasn't testified under oath yet. He will lie if/when he has to. He cannot help himself lying is like breathing to him! It comes so naturally!
What's gonna be the reason for the grand jury?

You will notice I did say if, and I reckon we will have to see if RM or the prosecutors from the southern district of New York come up with something.

You will notice I did say if, and I reckon we will have to see if RM or the prosecutors from the southern district of New York come up with something.
Have fun wasting the taxpayer's hard earned money.

You did not care when Ken Starr wasted your money did you?

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and a rapist. He's lucky he isn't in jail. Anyone else would be.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and a rapist. He's lucky he isn't in jail. Anyone else would be.

What you gonna say if/when Cheato goes to jail. By the way Agent Orange has admitted on tape.to being a sexual predator.

What you gonna say if/when Cheato goes to jail. By the way Agent Orange has admitted on tape.to being a sexual predator.
I'll bust him out of jail. Already have a plan.

Yup, I am sure you do. Written in crayon no doubt!

Oh, you poor baby. Does your mommy know you're talking to adults on the internet? Have a wonderful day. Can you say "President Trump"?

Oh, you poor baby. Does your mommy know you're talking to adults on the internet? Have a wonderful day. Can you say "President Trump"?

Rump! So please share this glorious plan lamer.

It's top secret. You have a good day, little fella.

It's top secret. You have a good day, little fella.

I have top secret clearance, what you got lamer.

Forum List

Back