Friday Morning Trump On Twitter: It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

Comey will have the great honor in helping to remove Trump from office.
Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.
Okay, give me one impeachable offense.

Impeachment is a political mechanism. It gets the ball rolling. To remove that piece of garbage from the Peoples House you need to convict him in the Senate with 2/3rds majority, or 67 votes. Ain't gonna happen. Why he could shoot somebody dead in front of......................

Neuter him at the polls in 2018. Then in 2020 the media can print :"America to Donnie:. "YOU'RE FIRED!".

Um, you have to have a reason to remove a President. There is none. Just because you lost the election and don't like him isn't a good enough reason. Grow up.
I voted for McMullin, while I suspect you voted for the demolite. Reasons plenty exist to remove Trump. That will depend, however, to a great extent how the (1) fall elections go, and (2) and Mueller's future report.
So you voted for a Jew toady. You must feel so proud.

McMullin is a Mormon. Jews bug you. Trump likes Jews, and has some in his family.

Last edited:
Okay, give me one impeachable offense.

Impeachment is a political mechanism. It gets the ball rolling. To remove that piece of garbage from the Peoples House you need to convict him in the Senate with 2/3rds majority, or 67 votes. Ain't gonna happen. Why he could shoot somebody dead in front of......................

Neuter him at the polls in 2018. Then in 2020 the media can print :"America to Donnie:. "YOU'RE FIRED!".
I agree. Beat him in an election, fair and square. He hasn't done anything impeachable.

McMullin is a Mormon. Jews bug you.
Have you found that impeachable offense yet?

No, but I’m betting Mueller has. ;)

If Mueller had anything he would have presented it. The FBI doesn't investigate until they find something. They investigate when they are presented with something. That's how it's supposed to work. Our government is being used for political purposes, which has always been a problem, but now is out of control. Trump was sent to Washington to clean up this mess and Mueller is a big part of that mess.

McMullin is a Mormon. Jews bug you. Trump likes Jews, and has some in his family.

Steve McGarrett sock thinks his anti Semitic rants are funny. It's an Alinsky tactic. He dresses up like KKK and says he's a Trump guy

So, there is no impeachable offense. Trump is right. Nothing but a witch hunt. Total abuse of government. Typical democrats .

Steve McGarrett sock thinks his anti Semitic rants are funny. It's an Alinsky tactic. He dresses up like KKK and says he's a Trump guy
McGarrett is every bit as far right as you, Frank.

D316A7FB-86E5-4326-AC9E-C44B95E85637.jpeg

McGarrett is every bit as far right as you, Frank.

You too, right Jake aka "rock ribbed reactionary Republican"

So, there is no impeachable offense. Trump is right. Nothing but a witch hunt. Total abuse of government. Typical democrats .
Like eight or nine Benghazi investigations?
American citizens were killed and Hillary and Obama lied about it. Are you really going to deny that Obama knew it was a terrorist attack and went on national TV ten days after the attack and blamed a guy that made a movie. Are you really going to force me to show you the video?

If Mueller had anything he would have presented it. The FBI doesn't investigate until they find something. They investigate when they are presented with something. That's how it's supposed to work. Our government is being used for political purposes, which has always been a problem, but now is out of control. Trump was sent to Washington to clean up this mess and Mueller is a big part of that mess.

I do not recall a running commentary during Watergate. That’s not how special investigations work.

Nothing more uplifting than starting your Friday morning reading the leader of your country having a 4th grade pissing contest over twitter!

I guess on the bright side it keeps him from fucking up the country even more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Yep.....I hate record low unemployment and a stronger economy along with defending our Southern border.
Boy Trump sure is fucking this country up.

Yep he has not yet fucked up the way those were trending when he took office. But damn if he is not trying to

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Like eight or nine Benghazi investigations?
American citizens were killed and Hillary and Obama lied about it. Are you really going to deny that Obama knew it was a terrorist attack and went on national TV ten days after the attack and blamed a guy that made a movie. Are you really going to force me to show you the video?
Are you really going to deny that the investigations found nothing. Gowdy is further to the right than you probably are.

Forum List

Back