🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.

Yeah, that black girl in SF was an idiot. The school will likely come down pretty hard on her on this issue. Especially putting her hands on the other student.

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Yeah, that black girl in SF was an idiot. The school will likely come down pretty hard on her on this issue. Especially putting her hands on the other student.

I dont get why she was so upset. She was way too pretty to be worrying about what hairstyle someone wore.

Being white, I promise not to murder anyone, pimp or sell drugs in respect to preserving the integrity of black culture.

Render unto Otis that which is Otis's.
You have already failed. Being white all of those things were originated by white people and are an ingrained part of white culture.

Who the hell cares? Good gawd

This is what I think, all of this stuff is getting ridiculous, that includes the stupid demands that some black people make, I've forgotten his name, he could be a Rapper and he recently said he didn't think white journalists should be writing about Rap Music. WTF?

This is what I think, all of this stuff is getting ridiculous, that includes the stupid demands that some black people make, I've forgotten his name, he could be a Rapper and he recently said he didn't think white journalists should be writing about Rap Music. WTF?
They shouldnt unless they know what they are talking about which is very few of them. However, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it if I was Kanye.

They shouldnt unless they know what they are talking about which is very few of them. However, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it if I was Kanye.

That's who it was Kanye West, thanks. I think he actually meant he didn't want them writing about Rap Music because they're white, this regardless of whether they know what they're talking about. Which of course is a ridiculous position to have.

I agree.

But slavery is over.

I dont get why she was so upset. She was way too pretty to be worrying about what hairstyle someone wore.

She was being a pill. As to why, young people can be fucking stupid.

That's who it was Kanye West, thanks. I think he actually meant he didn't want them writing about Rap Music because they're white, this regardless of whether they know what they're talking about. Which of course is a ridiculous position to have.
I doubt he meant simply because they were white. He meant because they were white and had no clue about what rap is.

Aren't you the one insisting that all of Africa should be sterilized and recolonized by Europe?

I agree.

But slavery is over.

She was being a pill. As to why, young people can be fucking stupid.

Whats a pill? Never heard that term used before other than for medicine or drugs.

"It will be a bitter pill to her.” Since the middle of the 19th century, writers have been using “pill” to refer to people who are hard to swallow for one reason or another. A person might be called a “pill” for being unpleasant, foolish, boring, weak, or otherwise difficult to "

The Grammarphobia Blog: When People Are Hard To Swallow

I agree.

But slavery is over.

The girl in San Francisco is stupid. The whole premise is stupid.

I agree.

But slavery is over.

The girl in San Francisco is stupid. The whole premise is stupid.

Well it seems we've finally found a topic everyone agrees on.

I agree.

But slavery is over.

Of course Chicken Fried Steak is basically variation of Wiener Schnitzel, so that's MY culture, I think our people brought it to your South in the 19th Century.

That one has always puzzled me. HOW do you train a chicken to fry a steak?? They have no hands. :dunno:

I think they sit down and use their feet as hands.

When I was in Texas, they brought me Chicken Fried Steak and I thought this is pretty much a variation of Wiener Schnitzel. So then I read about this Chicken Fried Steak and yes I was correct, we brought it to you in the 19th Century, what I couldn't understand though is why do you refer to it as Chicken Fried Steak?

Beats da shit outta me --- I've never even had it, though I've certainly heard of it but the name always incites that image of a chicken frying a steak. Doesn't make any sense.

But we also have a commercial cereal called "Grape Nuts". Guess what two ingredients are not in there.

No grapes and no nuts....so why are they calling it "Grape Nuts"?

Because the chickens who fry the barley are not real smart?

BoAB026-10.jpg

"It will be a bitter pill to her.” Since the middle of the 19th century, writers have been using “pill” to refer to people who are hard to swallow for one reason or another. A person might be called a “pill” for being unpleasant, foolish, boring, weak, or otherwise difficult to "

The Grammarphobia Blog: When People Are Hard To Swallow
I've heard the "bitter pill to swallow" before but I have never heard anyone use just the word "pill". Interesting.

Anyway i dont care what the OP says. Fried chicken is my heritage and I will eat it as much as possible. Now if the OP tried to get me to not eat tater tot casserole he can have that. I will respect his wishes.

Forum List

Back