🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

No problem. I would never eat fried chicken from a white person. I like my chicken to taste good.

You shouldn't be eating it at all. It's MY culture. You guys don't want us stealing dreadlocks or rap music. So don't steal OUR culture.

I don't know why anyone would want to steal dreadlocks or rap music

But I can see why people would want to steal fried chicken

Who the hell cares? Good gawd

This is what I think, all of this stuff is getting ridiculous, that includes the stupid demands that some black people make, I've forgotten his name, he could be a Rapper and he recently said he didn't think white journalists should be writing about Rap Music. WTF?

Aren't you the one insisting that all of Africa should be sterilized and recolonized by Europe?

What does that have to do with the topic of this thread? Nothing....maybe you should change the record, that one's worn out already.

Anyway i dont care what the OP says. Fried chicken is my heritage and I will eat it as much as possible. Now if the OP tried to get me to not eat tater tot casserole he can have that. I will respect his wishes.

When the OP posts a video of himself eating haggis we can start taking him seriously.

Hey, it's Scottish. :eusa_whistle:

No problem. I would never eat fried chicken from a white person. I like my chicken to taste good.

You shouldn't be eating it at all. It's MY culture. You guys don't want us stealing dreadlocks or rap music. So don't steal OUR culture.

You dont know a lot of things. Pretty sure this is just the beginning of things you have less than a clue about.

You dont know a lot of things. Pretty sure this is just the beginning of things you have less than a clue about.

Well like most people even you I'm sure that what I don't know is more than what I do know

I just don't pretend to know about stuff like some

But I do know that dreadlocks are a filthy looking disgusting hairstyle and that rap is not music

Who the hell cares? Good gawd

This is what I think, all of this stuff is getting ridiculous, that includes the stupid demands that some black people make, I've forgotten his name, he could be a Rapper and he recently said he didn't think white journalists should be writing about Rap Music. WTF?

Aren't you the one insisting that all of Africa should be sterilized and recolonized by Europe?

Yes, you are responding to the right dingbat. She said it. :p

Well like most people even you I'm sure that what I don't know is more than what I do know

But I do know that dreadlocks are a filthy looking disgusting hairstyle and that rap is not music
I think you know less than the most illiterate of trailer park dwellers.

I agree dreds can look disgusting on some whites. Of course Rap is music. Its just another form of music invented by Blacks like most of the genres of music here in the states.

Excellent point about the chicken.
Neosegregationist blacks like to claim all southern culture as being black. We even have a nearby restaurant called Carolina Kitchen (emphasizing once again that Noff Cahlina is the capital of Africa America) and their theme is blackness. They try to push the idea that greens and BBQ and fried chicken are black things. The place is decorated with nothing but images of black people and contrived Africa colors and embroideries are everywhere.

I agree dreds can look disgusting on some whites. Of course Rap is music. Its just another form of music invented by Blacks like most of the genres of music here in the states.

Sorry but rap is nothing but bad poetry set to an electronic drum beat there is no musical ability needed

Rap is not music, but dreads, I can't agree. I dated a woman with huge dreads, as big as any you've ever seen. She looked awesome. Still does.

Sorry but rap is nothing but bad poetry set to an electronic drum beat there is no musical ability needed
Youre not very convincing so I think I will allow you to keep your opinion and I will keep listening to my music.

Which further proves your ignorance....

Rap is not music, but dreads, I can't agree. I dated a woman with huge dreads, as big as any you've ever seen. She looked awesome. Still does.
Rap is definitely music. Its silly to claim its not. Thats why its called Rap Music.

Forum List

Back