🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

We even have a nearby restaurant called Carolina Kitchen (emphasizing once again that Noff Cahlina is the capital of Africa America) and their theme is blackness. They try to push the idea that greens and BBQ and fried chicken are black things.

They are. See my post way back at the beginning.

But they're not. They are a result of convergence. Just like American music.

Well like most people even you I'm sure that what I don't know is more than what I do know

I just don't pretend to know about stuff like some

But I do know that dreadlocks are a filthy looking disgusting hairstyle and that rap is not music

Rap is not music, but dreads, I can't agree. I dated a woman with huge dreads, as big as any you've ever seen. She looked awesome. Still does.
Rap is definitely music. Its silly to claim its not. Thats why its called Rap Music.

It's speaking, not singing. Speaking isn't generally considered "music". The word for that is "poetry".

One thing I know is music, but when I hear some yahoo playing rap, all I can think is "play something adult".

Black people invented music.

Pfffft --- every culture everywhere ever has invented its own music, independently. It's more accurate to say that women invented music. Now you could say black people invented blues music or jazz music. But not "music" as a human concept. Music is part of spirituality. It's part of the human soul.
No its not speaking. It doesnt conform to the rules of speaking and a lot of rappers sing their rhymes. Even it it was just speaking its set to music which pretty much kills the noise that its not music.

I said Black people invented music. They were the first. That doesnt mean it wasnt practiced elsewhere.

I never said anything about who invented music only that rap isn't music
I wasnt talking to you. You can tell by looking at who I replied to. Doesnt really matter that you say rap isnt music. Its not really up for debate.

B/c Wiener Schnitzel sounds super gay

Wiener is veal, but the pounded, breaded and fried meat is Schnitzel. Beef, pork, or chicken are all acceptable.

Huh? Beef and chicken aren't acceptable.

Jägerschnitzel, this is with a mushroom sauce, Zigeunerschnitzel, this is with a bell pepper sauce, Rahmschnitzel, this is with a thick cream sauce, Schweineschnitzel, this is a simple pork method.

Schnitzel itself just basically means cutlets in general and not just the breaded and fried ones.

You can have a Wiener Schnitzel made from pork, but it must be called Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein - Viennese Schnitzel from pork. Wiener Schnitzel by law can ONLY be made with veal, if it's NOT veal you cannot refer to it as Wiener Schnitzel unless you state that it's made from something else, hence Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein , it LOOKS like Wiener Schnitzel but it's not one.

The best accompaniment to serve with Wiener Schnitzel is either Spätzle, a type of egg noodle, there's also Käsespätzle which is a cheese spätzle with fried onions, or Kartoffelsalat, potato salad.

Yeah, my wife likes to make spatzle. I think it's vile. If I want pasta, I'll go with the Italian kinds. I do love hot potato salad, though.

Rap is ugly aggressive crap poetry....with accompanying 'music'

In my day job, I'm having a sabbatical right now, I have on occasion been asked to write reviews of Rap records, it's very odd because I actually don't know 90% of what they're Rapping about, and my usual good grasp of the English language very much lets me down at these times, because they're Rapping in Rap ie. their own language, I consider Rap it's own sub-section of the English language.

So whenever I've been asked to review Rap records, I've said no.

Every since rap came out sales for Rock went in the toilet. Boo Hoo

Old people being bitter. Its like some of the old school basketball players saying

Like I care about record sales?

Besides I'm more of a blues man

Black people invented that too. No more Blues for you.

Why would I care who invented a musical form?

Rap isn't music Blues is

Old people being bitter. Its like some of the old school basketball players saying

Black people invented that too. No more Blues for you.

Why would I care who invented a musical form?

Rap isn't music Blues is

Because the OP says you cant partake of anything created by another culture. You white people are in a heap of trouble.

Clearly that's because they put their music in a deadly key, right?

Chanting, or nursery rhymes as is more accurate, has no key. It is the rhythmic recitation of rhymes. Rap is the adaptation of the Beatnik poetry of the 50's, with added vulgarity and anti-social violence. Listen to the old Beatniks, same cadence and general beat. (Which is why they were called Beatniks.)

What you care about has nothing to do with this discussion. :ahole-1:

Neither does record sales

Thats funny, now sales mean nothing? Only when you playing pretend.

Rap fuses so many genres that there is only one way to not like rap and that is if you refuse to explore the different styles. Like Blues? There are rappers who do that! Jazz? Yep.

Electronic? Yep.
Classic? Yep.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.

Of course Chicken Fried Steak is basically variation of Wiener Schnitzel, so that's MY culture, I think our people brought it to your South in the 19th Century.

That one has always puzzled me. HOW do you train a chicken to fry a steak?? They have no hands. :dunno:

You just find a redneck chicken and tell him the cow is the one who stole his truck, then you sit back and watch the fireworks.

OK Here's the thing about rap

Anyone with no musical ability at all can copy a rap singer by learning the words and meter of the lyrics

But no one without musical talent can pick up a guitar and play like Robert Johnson

Forum List

Back