Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

Every since rap came out sales for Rock went in the toilet. Boo Hoo

Like I care about record sales?

Besides I'm more of a blues man

What you care about has nothing to do with this discussion. :ahole-1:

Neither does record sales

Thats funny, now sales mean nothing? Only when you playing pretend.

Rap fuses so many genres that there is only one way to not like rap and that is if you refuse to explore the different styles. Like Blues? There are rappers who do that! Jazz? Yep.

Electronic? Yep.
Classic? Yep.

The argument was whether or not rap is music not the sales of a genre

try to keep up

B/c Wiener Schnitzel sounds super gay

Wiener is veal, but the pounded, breaded and fried meat is Schnitzel. Beef, pork, or chicken are all acceptable.

Huh? Beef and chicken aren't acceptable.

Jägerschnitzel, this is with a mushroom sauce, Zigeunerschnitzel, this is with a bell pepper sauce, Rahmschnitzel, this is with a thick cream sauce, Schweineschnitzel, this is a simple pork method.

Schnitzel itself just basically means cutlets in general and not just the breaded and fried ones.

You can have a Wiener Schnitzel made from pork, but it must be called Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein - Viennese Schnitzel from pork. Wiener Schnitzel by law can ONLY be made with veal, if it's NOT veal you cannot refer to it as Wiener Schnitzel unless you state that it's made from something else, hence Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein , it LOOKS like Wiener Schnitzel but it's not one.

The best accompaniment to serve with Wiener Schnitzel is either Spätzle, a type of egg noodle, there's also Käsespätzle which is a cheese spätzle with fried onions, or Kartoffelsalat, potato salad.

Yeah, my wife likes to make spatzle. I think it's vile. If I want pasta, I'll go with the Italian kinds. I do love hot potato salad, though.

We're having dinner very soon. Mr. Lucy has made Jägerschnitzel and Kartoffelsalat.

Old people being bitter. Its like some of the old school basketball players saying

Black people invented that too. No more Blues for you.

Why would I care who invented a musical form?

Rap isn't music Blues is

Because the OP says you cant partake of anything created by another culture. You white people are in a heap of trouble.

And why do you think I would agree with the OP?

Old people being bitter. Its like some of the old school basketball players saying

Rap isn't music Blues is

Because the OP says you cant partake of anything created by another culture. You white people are in a heap of trouble.

They only created the watoosie and that dance where you shake one finger around in the air while you move around like you're pre heart attack

In my day job, I'm having a sabbatical right now, I have on occasion been asked to write reviews of Rap records, it's very odd because I actually don't know 90% of what they're Rapping about, and my usual good grasp of the English language very much lets me down at these times, because they're Rapping in Rap ie. their own language, I consider Rap it's own sub-section of the English language.

So whenever I've been asked to review Rap records, I've said no.

We call it "ebonics."

It fails as slang because it conforms to no dialect models. Basically, it is ignorance in linguistic form. Most amusing is that it has roots from uneducated, Southern Whites.

Rap isn't music Blues is

They only created the watoosie and that dance where you shake one finger around in the air while you move around like you're pre heart attack

white-people-dancing.jpg

:rofl:

Wiener is veal, but the pounded, breaded and fried meat is Schnitzel. Beef, pork, or chicken are all acceptable.

Jägerschnitzel, this is with a mushroom sauce, Zigeunerschnitzel, this is with a bell pepper sauce, Rahmschnitzel, this is with a thick cream sauce, Schweineschnitzel, this is a simple pork method.

Schnitzel itself just basically means cutlets in general and not just the breaded and fried ones.

You can have a Wiener Schnitzel made from pork, but it must be called Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein - Viennese Schnitzel from pork. Wiener Schnitzel by law can ONLY be made with veal, if it's NOT veal you cannot refer to it as Wiener Schnitzel unless you state that it's made from something else, hence Wiener Schnitzel vom Schwein , it LOOKS like Wiener Schnitzel but it's not one.

The best accompaniment to serve with Wiener Schnitzel is either Spätzle, a type of egg noodle, there's also Käsespätzle which is a cheese spätzle with fried onions, or Kartoffelsalat, potato salad.

Yeah, my wife likes to make spatzle. I think it's vile. If I want pasta, I'll go with the Italian kinds. I do love hot potato salad, though.

We're having dinner very soon. Mr. Lucy has made Jägerschnitzel and Kartoffelsalat.
Is that the hot potato salad? If so, how do you make a hot pot salad?

OK Here's the thing about rap

Anyone with no musical ability at all can copy a rap singer by learning the words and meter of the lyrics

But no one without musical talent can pick up a guitar and play like Robert Johnson
Yeah youre definitely a moron if you really believe that. :laugh:

OK so find anyone who has never picked up a guitar have them listen to RJ play any song over and over then have them pick up a guitar and play

Do the same with any rap "song" and see which amateur comes closest to the original

Rap isn't music Blues is

And why do you think I would agree with the OP?

Because you are both idiots?

Rap isn't music Blues is

And Blues is a black music form. No one denies where the blues came from. Rap is childish chanting. It has nothing to do with it being black, which it really isn't, it's that it is childish chanting, nursery rhymes with drugs and violence.

Jack and Jill went to da hood
to scored a rock o crack
Some nigga tried ta shoots em down
dey shot dat nigga back

It isn't hard.

Rap is music. I don't like Rap either. It's not singing but it is music
Lots of rappers sing. The thing is that Rap defies whites attempts to define what music is. It tells them to go sit and spin while Rap ignores their attempts.
Rap is devoid of the entire musical dimension of pitch. It's basically cheerleading.
Just be sure to use words that rhyme with bigger, truck, rich and that disparage white people while obsessing with blackness.

You can have it hot or cold....how do you make it, I'll post this in my dinner thread post-dinner.

Anyone with no musical ability at all can copy a rap singer by learning the words and meter of the lyrics

But no one without musical talent can pick up a guitar and play like Robert Johnson

OK so find anyone who has never picked up a guitar have them listen to RJ play any song over and over then have them pick up a guitar and play

Do the same with any rap "song" and see which amateur comes closest to the original
What purpose would that serve? It still wouldnt convince me you were not a moron. You cant just rap. I can write rap lyrics but I cant rap at all.

You can have it hot or cold....how do you make it, I'll post this in my dinner thread post-dinner.
Thank you honey :)

Rap isn't music Blues is

white-people-dancing.jpg

WPD (white people dancing)
I perform music at lots of swing dance events. They open with a dance lesson. Almost exclusively white people. That's because most blacks dance that way instinctively. Swing dance lessons to me are like teaching people to fuck.

What purpose would that serve? It still wouldnt convince me you were not a moron. You cant just rap. I can write rap lyrics but I cant rap at all.
Then maybe it's you who is da moron?

Rap isn't music Blues is

white-people-dancing.jpg

WPD (white people dancing)
I perform music at lots of swing dance events. They open with a dance lesson. Almost exclusively white people. That's because most blacks dance that way instinctively. Swing dance lessons to me are like teaching people to fuck.
White people seem to be uptight. They have a hard time dancing and they think sex is something to be ashamed of.

Forum List

Back