🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

Why would I care who invented a musical form?

Rap isn't music Blues is

And Blues is a black music form. No one denies where the blues came from. Rap is childish chanting. It has nothing to do with it being black, which it really isn't, it's that it is childish chanting, nursery rhymes with drugs and violence.

Jack and Jill went to da hood
to scored a rock o crack
Some nigga tried ta shoots em down
dey shot dat nigga back

It isn't hard.
Where did blues come from?

The erroneously-named "Mississippi Delta". Specifically the black ex-slaves and children of slaves there.
What influences led to its creation?
Black people
You're only part right. Which explains why they don't have blues or jazz in Africa and why blacks were in America for centuries before either genre was created.

Unbridled sex should be discouraged. Could explain STD issues in Africa and American black communities.
I think your aversion to sex could explain why whites numbers are dwindling and why you are having so many fertility issues.
Who said anything about an aversion to sex? The issue is about unbridled sexual activity. You don't have to be promiscuous to enjoy sex.
I said you had an aversion to sex. The issue was never about unbridled sex. You brought that up to cover your aversion to sex. Of course you dont have to be promiscuous to enjoy sex but you do have to like it. White males seem to have an issue with liking sex. Unless they are raping enslaved women or sheep and cows..
Read the post. I said 'unbridled sex should be discouraged'.
I dont care what you said. i said you were afraid of sex.
You have nothing to base that on except your own bigotry.

OK Here's the thing about rap

Anyone with no musical ability at all can copy a rap singer by learning the words and meter of the lyrics

But no one without musical talent can pick up a guitar and play like Robert Johnson
Yeah youre definitely a moron if you really believe that. :laugh:

OK so find anyone who has never picked up a guitar have them listen to RJ play any song over and over then have them pick up a guitar and play

Do the same with any rap "song" and see which amateur comes closest to the original

This is like saying anyone can sing the words to a song. Sure they can.

If you think anyone can come up with lyrics. Song structure and interesting ways to keep you listening you're a fool.
Its just more older white foolishness. Meanwhile their children are buying it in droves.

And trying to do the dances too

Because the OP says you cant partake of anything created by another culture. You white people are in a heap of trouble.

They only created the watoosie and that dance where you shake one finger around in the air while you move around like you're pre heart attack
white-people-dancing.jpg

:rofl:

WPD (white people dancing)
I perform music at lots of swing dance events. They open with a dance lesson. Almost exclusively white people. That's because most blacks dance that way instinctively. Swing dance lessons to me are like teaching people to fuck.
White people seem to be uptight. They have a hard time dancing and they think sex is something to be ashamed of.
They also think murder, raping, and pimping are shameful. Black people don't because they're cool!

Go figure.

More jungle bunny civilizations please.
White people love murder, raping, and pimping. They wouldnt even be here if not for their love of all these things.
rofl.gif

Why would I care who invented a musical form?

Rap isn't music Blues is

And Blues is a black music form. No one denies where the blues came from. Rap is childish chanting. It has nothing to do with it being black, which it really isn't, it's that it is childish chanting, nursery rhymes with drugs and violence.

to scored a rock o crack
dey shot dat nigga back

It isn't hard.

The erroneously-named "Mississippi Delta". Specifically the black ex-slaves and children of slaves there.

>> the sound Africans had created when, in the United States, they had been deprived of their drums, forbidden to sing their tribal songs, and usually even forbidden, during slavery, to have their own Christianist churches. The blues was everything African that had been lost, distilled into a sound where it could be found again. And the blues was the losing and the finding, as well. One man could play the blues. So it was a form that allowed one man to preserve, add to, and pass on what in its native form had taken a tribe. Its beat was so implicit that the African, for the first time, didn’t need a drum. Theholy drum, the drum that is always silent, lived in the blues. One man with a guitar could play the blues and his entire tradition would be alive in his playing. << Hear That Long Snake Moan

I think your aversion to sex could explain why whites numbers are dwindling and why you are having so many fertility issues.
Who said anything about an aversion to sex? The issue is about unbridled sexual activity. You don't have to be promiscuous to enjoy sex.
I said you had an aversion to sex. The issue was never about unbridled sex. You brought that up to cover your aversion to sex. Of course you dont have to be promiscuous to enjoy sex but you do have to like it. White males seem to have an issue with liking sex. Unless they are raping enslaved women or sheep and cows..
Read the post. I said 'unbridled sex should be discouraged'.
I dont care what you said. i said you were afraid of sex.
You have nothing to base that on except your own bigotry.
I base that on your post saying dancing was the same as fucking and white people had to learn how to do both. I'll give you a tip. White women have a hard time dancing but they are pretty wild in bed.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.

another slackjawed cracker thread oiny mcbacon?

your cracka "kulture" is, sister chasing inbreeding, NASCAR wrestlin' hee haw, low iq and trailer park living

to scored a rock o crack
dey shot dat nigga back

It isn't hard.

Black people
You're only part right. Which explains why they don't have blues or jazz in Africa and why blacks were in America for centuries before either genre was created.
I'm entirely right and yes they had Jazz and Blues in Africa long before whites were sentient. White people crack me up trying to tell me what Africans didnt have.
rofl.gif

Black people
I'm entirely right and yes they had Jazz and Blues in Africa long before whites were sentient. White people crack me up trying to tell me what Africans didnt have.
rofl.gif
Then why did they wait for centuries before they exposed here?

If I said whites thing sheep fucking is cool then and only then would you see the fault in your "logic"
No, I would then see the fault of your logic. I imagine you could freely discuss doing baboons, but there are precious few sub-Saharan sheep.

Just like I said, NOW you see the fault in your logic
I will defer to you on rape, whether of baboons or anything else. and pimping, drug dealing and murder as well.

It is part-and -parcel of your culture.

Be proud of it if you must, but be prepared to be extracted from civilized societies.

Black people
rofl.gif
Then why did they wait for centuries before they exposed here?
They didnt. White people were just too ignorant to understand. Here is a white person to help you.

The African Origins of Jazz

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.
]

I am confident any day now you will be grabbing African Americans and demanding that they stop eating fried chicken....

If I said whites thing sheep fucking is cool then and only then would you see the fault in your "logic"
No, I would then see the fault of your logic. I imagine you could freely discuss doing baboons, but there are precious few sub-Saharan sheep.

I will defer to you on rape, whether of baboons or anything else. and pimping, drug dealing and murder as well.

Be proud of it if you must, but be prepared to be extracted from civilized societies.

Your assertions are nothing more than the ramblings of an idiot

Y DNA says white men are the most prolific rapers on the face of the planet. Your own white documented history brags about the drug dealing, murder, pimping etc etc. I know you are trying your best to distance yourself from the truth but no one believes you.

Forum List

Back