🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

If I said whites thing sheep fucking is cool then and only then would you see the fault in your "logic"
No, I would then see the fault of your logic. I imagine you could freely discuss doing baboons, but there are precious few sub-Saharan sheep.

Just like I said, NOW you see the fault in your logic
I will defer to you on rape, whether of baboons or anything else. and pimping, drug dealing and murder as well.

It is part-and -parcel of your culture.

Be proud of it if you must, but be prepared to be extracted from civilized societies.

Your assertions are nothing more than the ramblings of an idiot
You hate black culture! Most of us disapprove of rape, drug dealing and murder.

Y DNA says white men are the most prolific rapers on the face of the planet. Your own white documented history brags about the drug dealing, murder, pimping etc etc. I know you are trying your best to distance yourself from the truth but no one believes you.
Sure. DNA indicates rape rather than genes.

Being black is no excuse for that kind of ignorance.

Y DNA says white men are the most prolific rapers on the face of the planet. Your own white documented history brags about the drug dealing, murder, pimping etc etc. I know you are trying your best to distance yourself from the truth but no one believes you.

Obviously you are an idiot. Your Y DNA shows where you got different races mixed up in your gene pool. When the Y DNA is what contributed to you having some white genes we know it was the white boys doing the raping. White women that slept with Black guys were killed by white men. Similar to the insecurity shown among white guys today.

Obviously you are an idiot. Your Y DNA shows where you got different races mixed up in your gene pool. When the Y DNA is what contributed to you having some white genes we know it was the white boys doing the raping. White women that slept with Black guys were killed by white men. Similar to the insecurity shown among white guys today.
Don't be a complete ass. Tell us more about jungle bunny civilizations instead!

What influences led to its creation?
Black people
You're only part right. Which explains why they don't have blues or jazz in Africa and why blacks were in America for centuries before either genre was created.
I'm entirely right and yes they had Jazz and Blues in Africa long before whites were sentient. White people crack me up trying to tell me what Africans didnt have.
rofl.gif
Then why did they wait for centuries before they exposed here?
They didnt. White people were just too ignorant to understand. Here is a white person to help you.

The African Origins of Jazz

Excellent article, inspecting the details of rhythms, polyrhythms, blue notes and syncopation (which was unknown in European music, and which led to ragtime as well) --- all of which came from Africa.

We get so used to syncopation we forget it was Africa that gave it to us. One of my favorite examples--- the lead vocal, going in and out of syncopation, sometimes on the beat, other times completely off it --- all the while a prominent bass is doing the same thing:

Also worth noting: this version that became the hit is significantly more syncopated than the first take. Clearly they knew what would make it come alive.
It isn't reaching too far to note that there's a certain freedom in not being tied down to a precise beat, which is what the rigidly structured European tradition did... :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Black people
You're only part right. Which explains why they don't have blues or jazz in Africa and why blacks were in America for centuries before either genre was created.
I'm entirely right and yes they had Jazz and Blues in Africa long before whites were sentient. White people crack me up trying to tell me what Africans didnt have.
rofl.gif
They didnt. White people were just too ignorant to understand. Here is a white person to help you.

Excellent article, inspecting the details of rhythms, polyrhythms, blue notes and syncopation (which was unknown in European music, and which led to ragtime as well) --- all of which came from Africa.

We get so used to syncopation we forget it was Africa that gave it to us. One of my favorite examples--- the lead vocal, going in and out of syncopation, sometimes on the beat, other times completely off it --- all the while a prominent bass is doing the same thing:

Also worth noting: this version that became the hit is significantly more syncopated than the first take. Clearly they knew what would make it come alive.
It isn't reaching too far to note that there's a certain freedom in not being tied down to a precise beat, which is what the rigidly structured European tradition did... :eusa_think:

Rap is known to invoke syncopation in both the lyrics and the music itself. Check out the first rapper. His whole gimmick is syncopation.

Underwear is culturally white, black women should stop wearing bras and panties immediately.

rofl.gif

Rap is known to invoke syncopation in both the lyrics and the music itself. Check out the first rapper. His whole gimmick is syncopation.

Oh definitely, that's dripping with syncopation.

My problem with rap is a much more basic level --- nobody likes being yelled at.

rofl.gif

My problem with rap is a much more basic level --- nobody likes being yelled at.

You need something smooth with a rap vibe to it. Here try this

You need something smooth with a rap vibe to it. Here try this

Sorry, as a musician who respects the art I absolutely will not listen to music with a harmonizer in it. That thing needs to die, yesterday. :death:

Last edited:
Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.
*snip idiot's meme*

only because southern slaves made if for y'all....

so I'd say it's not yours. :eusa_whistle:

dumbass white trash bigot. :cuckoo:

This is like saying anyone can sing the words to a song. Sure they can.

If you think anyone can come up with lyrics. Song structure and interesting ways to keep you listening you're a fool.

It's nursery rhymes. As I already demonstrated, it isn't hard.

To be rap, it must use the word "nigga," should reference sucking dick, killing cops, and drugs.

Jack be nimble, pigs be pricks
Kill da pigs dey can suck mah dick
Georgy Porgey buyin dat crack
nigga an hes ho bot be whack

Just not that hard.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.
*snip idiot's meme*

only because southern slaves made if for y'all....

so I'd say it's not yours. :eusa_whistle:

dumbass white trash bigot. :cuckoo:

I uh, think the OP done skedaddled. After the ass-whuppin' he took for the OP he's huddled in a corner, whimpering.

Forum List

Back