🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

This is like saying anyone can sing the words to a song. Sure they can.

If you think anyone can come up with lyrics. Song structure and interesting ways to keep you listening you're a fool.

It's nursery rhymes. As I already demonstrated, it isn't hard.

To be rap, it must use the word "nigga," should reference sucking dick, killing cops, and drugs.

Jack be nimble, pigs be pricks
Kill da pigs dey can suck mah dick
Georgy Porgey buyin dat crack
nigga an hes ho bot be whack

Just not that hard.
You only demonstrated you have zero skills at rapping. Whoever told you that you were actually rapping should have their head examined.
it was actually well done.

If you think anyone can come up with lyrics. Song structure and interesting ways to keep you listening you're a fool.

To be rap, it must use the word "nigga," should reference sucking dick, killing cops, and drugs.

Just not that hard.
You only demonstrated you have zero skills at rapping. Whoever told you that you were actually rapping should have their head examined.
Like I said...they should have their head examined. :lol:

Just not that hard.
Like I said...they should have their head examined. :lol:
well since it was only words and no beat with it, one can make it their own. The lyrics were great.

Underwear is culturally white, black women should stop wearing bras and panties immediately.
Toilet tissue is culturally Chinese ...white people should immediately stop wiping their asses...
weren't the British there and most likely gave them the paper.
No...
yes.

1720 British Parliament bans Asian textile Imports to increase domestic production---that's in China.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.

The Scots moved mainly to the north of the U.S. What we consider southern fried chicken today is what slaves developed. Same as southern BBQ.

Where'd you get that from? Its historically inaccurate, obviously, but I would love to know.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just read the thread with the black girl in San Francisco assaulting the white boy with dreadlocks because that's "her culture" and he has no right to steal it.

I agree.

So...I demand she and all other non-whites immediately cease from preparing or eating fried chicken. It's MY culture. Fried chicken originated in Scottish Europe and came to the American South through immigrants. The slave owners made slaves cook it for them and the slaves ate the leftovers.

But slavery is over.

Fried chicken is WHITE PEOPLE'S culture. The rest of you have no right to it.

The Scots moved mainly to the north of the U.S. What we consider southern fried chicken today is what slaves developed. Same as southern BBQ.

Where'd you get that from? Its historically inaccurate, obviously, but I would love to know.

the people with nothing made everything, don't you know this?

Underwear is culturally white, black women should stop wearing bras and panties immediately.
Toilet tissue is culturally Chinese ...white people should immediately stop wiping their asses...
weren't the British there and most likely gave them the paper.
No...
yes.

1720 British Parliament bans Asian textile Imports to increase domestic production---that's in China.
I can continue to prove you wrong...

Today I found out that toilet paper was first used by the Chinese about 1300 years before it caught on with the rest of the world. The first references of people using toilet paper dates back to the 6th century AD in the Chinese Imperial courts and amongst the other wealthy citizens of China. This eventually spread throughout China and by the 14th century there was an annual manufacturing of around ten million packages of toilet paper in the Zhejiang province alone.

Any guesses on the IQ of that african neanderthal and her dreadlock aggression ?

Oh right, excrement doesnt have an IQ......

Today I found out that toilet paper was first used by the Chinese about 1300 years before it caught on with the rest of the world. The first references of people using toilet paper dates back to the 6th century AD in the Chinese Imperial courts and amongst the other wealthy citizens of China. This eventually spread throughout China and by the 14th century there was an annual manufacturing of around ten million packages of toilet paper in the Zhejiang province alone.

Then in the early 1800's, the Scott Paper Company put it on rolls, and priced it so that everyone, not just the elite could buy it.

That's what Capitalism does, that's what you want to destroy.

Then in the early 1800's, the Scott Paper Company put it on rolls, and priced it so that everyone, not just the elite could buy it.

That's what Capitalism does, that's what you want to destroy.
In other words you need this post as a diversion to get your foot out of your mouth...
In what universe does this refute my post???...hint, it doesn't.

In other words you need this post as a diversion to get your foot out of your mouth...

What are you vomiting about, sploogy?

I was pointing out that in China that you were so happy about, it clearly and explicitly was reserved for the wealthy,

But let's face it, that is how you leftists want life in general. What fun are comforts if the little people have them?

What are you vomiting about, sploogy?

I was pointing out that in China that you were so happy about, it clearly and explicitly was reserved for the wealthy,

But let's face it, that is how you leftists want life in general. What fun are comforts if the little people have them?
Still trying to get that foot out...lol.

BoAB026-10.jpg
And now a word from our sponsor...

NO, I said it came from Spain. Look it up.

Lying won't help you, blowhard.

Indeed, which is why I don't do it. And you can thank me for teaching you that. You're welcome.

The guitar itself came from Spain, specifically from the Moors and their lute (from Arabic "al oud"). Of course the Moors came from ----- Africa.

Made it real big so even a dishonest hack can read it.

Now here's another piece of important info to cram up your ass since that's your usual source:

Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote.

Forum List

Back