🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

Wings, that's sump'm I've never understood, though it's clearly Merkin.
"Hey, let's take the scrawniest, tiniest part of a bird, call it a dish by itself and charge money as if it's not 90 percent bones!".
"Yeah, great idea Dan. I'll get the art department on the horn!"

m1718.gif

It's because the meat on the wings is tasty.

Uh--- yeah sure it is. Somehow it tastes different from the rest of the body and it doesn't have anything at all to do with disingenuous marketing to sell less quantity for more price to the gullible like "thin crust" pizza. Yuh huh. :eusa_angel:

What do you mean, sure it is? It really is. The meat on the wings is tasty. Why would I lie?

I don't think you would lie. But I think you might accept marketing lies without sufficiently questioning them.

No, I've eaten plenty of wings. Lol.

"Hey, let's take the scrawniest, tiniest part of a bird, call it a dish by itself and charge money as if it's not 90 percent bones!".

m1718.gif

Uh--- yeah sure it is. Somehow it tastes different from the rest of the body and it doesn't have anything at all to do with disingenuous marketing to sell less quantity for more price to the gullible like "thin crust" pizza. Yuh huh. :eusa_angel:

What do you mean, sure it is? It really is. The meat on the wings is tasty. Why would I lie?

I don't think you would lie. But I think you might accept marketing lies without sufficiently questioning them.

Well at that size --- you have to. That's kind of the point.

I mean, if your meal came with a choice of vegetable and you selected peas, would you accept a total of two peas on the plate with the bullshit story that they "tasted better" that way? Not me.

Well at that size --- you have to. That's kind of the point.

I mean, if your meal came with a choice of vegetable and you selected peas, would you accept a total of two peas on the plate with the bullshit story that they "tasted better" that way? Not me.

That's why you eat more than one! Lol.

m1718.gif

You know a place that serves good Ostrich wings?? now thats a Superbowl party!

m1718.gif

When something on its face makes no sense at all --- trust your gut.

we've got this place here where I live called Wing Stop. I went in there once and just walked out because a little carton of wings was like almost 20 bucks, they must taste good but i was hungry too and wings didn't sound very filling. maybe if you make them yourself its a better deal.

Fritters have existed in Europe since the middle ages.[3] The Scots, and later Scottish immigrants to the southern United States, had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat, unlike their English counterparts who baked or boiled chicken.[4][5]

A number of West African cuisines featured dishes where chicken was fried, typically in palm oil, sometimes having been battered before. These would be served on special occasions in some areas, or sometimes sold in the streets as snacks in others.[6][7][8][9] This provided some means of independent economy for enslaved and segregated African American women, who became noted sellers of poultry (live or cooked) as early as the 1730s. Because of this and the expensive nature of the ingredients, it was, despite popular perception, a rare and special dish in the African American community.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fritters have existed in Europe since the middle ages.[3] The Scots, and later Scottish immigrants to the southern United States, had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat, unlike their English counterparts who baked or boiled chicken.[4][5]

A number of West African cuisines featured dishes where chicken was fried, typically in palm oil, sometimes having been battered before. These would be served on special occasions in some areas, or sometimes sold in the streets as snacks in others.[6][7][8][9] This provided some means of independent economy for enslaved and segregated African American women, who became noted sellers of poultry (live or cooked) as early as the 1730s. Because of this and the expensive nature of the ingredients, it was, despite popular perception, a rare and special dish in the African American community.

Fried chicken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

'ave we started again?

Forum List

Back