🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fried chicken is MY white, Southern culture and others cannot steal it!!

If she doesn't grow up, she'll miss out on life.

I don't feel that I'm "missing out" on anything, thanks. :D

Oh contraire! variety is the spice of life!

Lol. Yeah, well I don't eat food that is unappealing to me.

I Know, I know, I would never force you to eat that food, but I can still dream about it :) . You can order cooked items there as well you know? Your on the east Coast though, I understand. We have a lot of other influences out west.

I'm sure there must be some foods that you find unappealing. :D

Ive tried so many things, I dont even want to tell you what they are , I just dont have bad reactions to things that seem gross I guess. I adapted at an early age. I just feel lucky because it opens up so many more options. I was just joking about the raw chicken. Ive only done that once on accident. but, Ive never tried the French Snails, Im not sure I would like those, but,... I would probably try still.

I don't feel that I'm "missing out" on anything, thanks. :D

I Know, I know, I would never force you to eat that food, but I can still dream about it :) . You can order cooked items there as well you know? Your on the east Coast though, I understand. We have a lot of other influences out west.

Ive tried so many things, I dont even want to tell you what they are , I just dont have bad reactions to things that seem gross I guess. I adapted at an early age. I just feel lucky because it opens up so many more options. I was just joking about the raw chicken. Ive only done that once on accident. but, Ive never tried the French Snails, Im not sure I would like those, but,... I would probably try still.

Yuck! :D

is that for the raw chicken? or the French Snails?

Both! :cheeky-smiley-018:

Honey Chipotle wings are good! :p

Both! :cheeky-smiley-018:

( :) )

maybe I should try one.....

You've never had honey chipotle wings? OMG, those are delicious. I'm addicted. Lol.

Make sure they're cooked though! :lol:

Oh yeah, that will never happen again! we were all drunk and trying to cook with no light over an open fire, couldnt tell if the chicken was "DONE" but when we woke up the next morning were horrified by all the bloody paper plates hhahaha . never get drunk before you cook!

no ive never tried one of those wings, .. i may go out on a limb there

Oh yeah, that will never happen again! we were all drunk and trying to cook with no light over an open fire, couldnt tell if the chicken was "DONE" but when we woke up the next morning were horrified by all the bloody paper plates hhahaha . never get drunk before you cook!

Hometown Honey Chipotle Chicken Wings | Recipes | TABASCO.COM

4510.jpg

I like pretty much any kind of wings.

Theres, lots of animals that have wings, you sure about that?? hahaha

Theres, lots of animals that have wings, you sure about that?? hahaha

Chicken wings that is! :lol: I don't think I've eaten any "other" kinds of wings.

Wings, that's sump'm I've never understood, though it's clearly Merkin.
"Hey, let's take the scrawniest, tiniest part of a bird, call it a dish by itself and charge money as if it's not 90 percent bones!".
"Yeah, great idea Dan. I'll get the art department on the horn!"

m1718.gif

"Hey, let's take the scrawniest, tiniest part of a bird, call it a dish by itself and charge money as if it's not 90 percent bones!".

m1718.gif

It's because the meat on the wings is tasty.

m1718.gif

Uh--- yeah sure it is. Somehow it tastes different from the rest of the body and it doesn't have anything at all to do with disingenuous marketing to sell less quantity for more price to the gullible who will line up to buy what they're told, like "thin crust" pizza. Yuh huh. :eusa_angel:

I tell ya what, go to a Renaissance festival and the food stall will sell you a turkey leg. And I mean, a humongous amount of meat that will actually feed you. There's a body part that makes sense.

m1718.gif

Uh--- yeah sure it is. Somehow it tastes different from the rest of the body and it doesn't have anything at all to do with disingenuous marketing to sell less quantity for more price to the gullible like "thin crust" pizza. Yuh huh. :eusa_angel:

What do you mean, sure it is? It really is. The meat on the wings is tasty. Why would I lie?

m1718.gif

Uh--- yeah sure it is. Somehow it tastes different from the rest of the body and it doesn't have anything at all to do with disingenuous marketing to sell less quantity for more price to the gullible like "thin crust" pizza. Yuh huh. :eusa_angel:

What do you mean, sure it is? It really is. The meat on the wings is tasty. Why would I lie?

I don't think you would lie. But I think you might accept marketing lies without sufficiently questioning them.

When something on its face makes no sense at all --- trust your gut.

Forum List

Back