Friend: Navy yard shooter liberal, supported obama

Well, Australia outlawed assault rifles and have had 0 massacres in 14 years.

Background checks, 10 round limits, and mental health reform would help ...

Background checks (Manchin-Toomey) and mental health reform would indeed help, magazine capacity limits, not. But with comprehensive background checks and mental health treatment. magazine capacity would become moot.

How is his political view relevant when viewing his murderous actions were all those people well known republicans, conservatives or anti Obama and was that his motivation? I believe he had mental problems and that is more on point than who he may have voted for.

Indeed, "Aaron Alexis told people someone had threatened him at an airport in Virginia. A few days later, in Rhode Island, he heard voices. He thought people were speaking to him through "the walls, floor and ceiling" of the Navy base there, where he was working.

In his hotel room, the voices used "some sort of microwave machine" to send vibrations through the ceiling and into his body, a police report shows him saying. He could not sleep."

Washington Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis heard voices - latimes.com

I agree. The guy was obviously a mental case and I doubt his politics played any part in his actions.

Guy was a nutcase and I'm glad he's dead.

Just to bad no one took any notice of his nuttiness. Those he killed would still be alive if someone had.

Absolutely, a real shame...:(

So what?

He also heard voices and thought he was being controlled by radio waves.

He was clearly mentally ill and politics are irrelevant.

Except that the budget politics of many states meant that funding for mental health has been severely slashed. I suppose we could say welcome to the new reality.

So you're saying he was a typical maobama supporter disillusioned by his dear leader.

No, I'm saying you guys need to take a good hard look at what you think is worth funding. This guy apparently reached out for help - called the police, was hospitalized twice by the VA and the system failed both him and his victims.

If all you can come up with is a pathetic "maobama" splat and an attempt to assign politics as a motive, then I see little hope for change.

So what?

Except that the budget politics of many states meant that funding for mental health has been severely slashed. I suppose we could say welcome to the new reality.

I agree, his politics are irrelevant.

However the left misses no opportunity to label every killer a "tea bagger" and cling to that narative bitterly until the opposite proves true. It appears more often than not these assholes are either A-Political, or liberal parasites.

The idea that liberalism is a mental disorder appears more and more true with every psychotic screw ball who comes out of no where though. So of course the libtards don't find it relevant.

So what?

So you're saying he was a typical maobama supporter disillusioned by his dear leader.

No, I'm saying you guys need to take a good hard look at what you think is worth funding. This guy apparently reached out for help - called the police, was hospitalized twice by the VA and the system failed both him and his victims.

If all you can come up with is a pathetic "maobama" splat and an attempt to assign politics as a motive, then I see little hope for change.

If we are to house and monitor every screw ball in the country, we'd be broke in 10 minutes.

I don't give a damn about his issues. He should have been put down like a rabid dog by someone with a CCW. 45 ACP is about 50 cents a round. Could have solved his problem permanently for $1.50.

If we are to house and monitor every screw ball in the country, we'd be broke in 10 minutes.

I don't give a damn about his issues. He should have been put down like a rabid dog by someone with a CCW. 45 ACP is about 50 cents a round. Could have solved his problem permanently for $1.50.

So you want to put down every ill person in the country then? Guy has a heart attack - shoot him, Alzheimers, shoot him, diabetes, shoot him?

I admit this story has ZERO interest to me but I do wonder, was he shooting at whites, anybody he could see, or specifically civilians?

So you want to put down every ill person in the country then? Guy has a heart attack - shoot him, Alzheimers, shoot him, diabetes, shoot him?

Barry-Care will simply deprive those you've mentioned of medical attention...so yeah, might as well just shoot em. :lol:

I'd prefer that he'd been captured. These guys always seem to take the easy way out.

I agree that it would have been better if he could have been taken alive. His defense counsel would have mounted an insanity defense, and more would have been learned about the dreams he was having, the voices he was hearing. Also it would have been useful to have gotten an MRI scan of his brain, to look for abnormalities.

Last edited:

Proper gun control can costs by 2/3.

I'd prefer that he'd been captured. These guys always seem to take the easy way out.

I agree that it would have been better if he could have been taken alive. His defense counsel would have mounted an insanity defense, and more would have been learned about the dreams he was having, the voices he was hearing. Also it would have been useful to have gotten an MRI scan of his brain, to look for abnormalities.

Unless he was shot in the head, they might still be able to do the last thing.

Unless he was shot in the head, they might still be able to do the last thing.

Short of a brain tumor, you're not apt to find physical damage in the brain of a schizophrenic...why bother? What should concern the Navy is how bad a shot he was....maggies drawers bad.

And???? The guy is a nut case. Does it really matter what his political affiliation was? I highly doubt his political affiliation had anything to do with him deciding to kill a bunch of people. I swear you post some of the dumbest shit.

so how come you did not say this to Franco when he stated.....

Yup, then he went insane, became a fail on our medical system, and became a Republican nutjob

No, great deflection though. As it has been pointed out however the moonbat messiah's "end of life counseling" will give them some "pain pills" instead.

Sort of like Soma.

Anyone who isn't an idiot knows what I meant.

So what?

the libtards should spend more time and money on mental health and keeping crazy people off the streets and less on trying to take guns away from sane people.

Forum List

Back