Friend of Ford reportedly pressured to change statement on allegations

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A friend of Christine Blasey Ford told FBI investigators that she felt pressured to clarify her original statement regarding an alleged sexual assault involving Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Keyser told the investigators that she was -- as the Journal notes -- urged to clarify her statement by Monica McLean, a former FBI agent and friend of Ford’s, the paper reported, citing people familiar with the matter.

Friend of Ford Reportedly Pressured to Change Statement on Allegations

Ohhhh pressured imagine that , why the tards would never ever do such things. There is no power on the top that can threaten, blackmail, bribe , cover things up it comes easy to crimianls who have the power to make the dip chit public believe whatever they want to because they jnow they are to fkn stupid to understand what cover ups mean, and how easily inside jobs are done.

You can bet their friends and or family were threatened to do it too.

Lets all have a here's a link party post LOL

not infowars but proivded by infowars.
Friend of Christine Blasey Ford reportedly felt pressure to revisit statement on allegations
If its provided by infowars, we dont want it. When are you going to understand? Provide legit links or dont make the thread at all.

It was reported by the Wall St Journal, other outlets picked it up Info Wars being one of them

As much as I don't care for Jones, Info Wars is pretty good at providing links to where they get news stories.

Friend of Christine Blasey Ford reportedly felt pressure to revisit statement on allegations
If its provided by infowars, we dont want it. When are you going to understand? Provide legit links or dont make the thread at all.

It was reported by the Wall St Journal, other outlets picked it up Info Wars being one of them

As much as I don't care for Jones, Info Wars is pretty good at providing links to where they get news stories.
They also post stories about weirdo conspiracy shit, so I refuse to believe anything that comes from them. It would be a full time job if I have to investigate every Infowars link the OP posts. I prefer to just make the OP provide credible link sources. I'm also not interested in giving the Infowars website any clicks.

They also post stories about weirdo conspiracy shit, so I refuse to believe anything that comes from them. It would be a full time job if I have to investigate every Infowars link the OP posts. I prefer to just make the OP provide credible link sources. I'm also not interested in giving the Infowars website any clicks.

I just gave my opinion. Look for links. Usually blue.

I don't like a lot of left sites but at least Infowars links up

Leland Keyser would have been all of 13 years old in 1982. Why would she go to a high school boys drinking party at night? Would her parents approve? How would she get home? Leland Keyser has made several statements to the committee refuting Chrissy's claim although Christine Blasey Ford made an excuse for that because there were "medical problems" that hindered Leland from thinking in alignment with her. Huh?

Infowars? No thanks.

monica-lee-mclean-bromwich-katz-laufman-ford.jpg

Forum List

Back